LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl-daddy Wants Ab Boy (21-29) To Adopt

Guest DL-GayDaddyStiffy

Guest DL-GayDaddyStiffy

DL Daddy (also enjoys wearing/using) is looking for AB Son to adopt, move-in, and care for.

You must be willing to live-in full time, wear full-time, engage with daddy in erotic diaper play, and help-out with household chores. Serious inquiries only please; must be emotionally available, loyal, and willing to make commitment in one-on-one relationship with Daddy.

Answer with Location, Age, Physical Stats (picture is a definite plus), Sexual Orientation, and Diapered Experience/Preferences.

:wub:

• 2 months later...
Guest big diaper boy

hi daddy,

i'm 20 years old, from eastern ohio (but i'm willing to relocate any time), 220 pounds, bisexual, willing to do anything you want.

jackabignale27@hotmail.com

anyone can email me.

• 1 year later...

DL Daddy (also enjoys wearing/using) is looking for AB Son to adopt, move-in, and care for.

You must be willing to live-in full time, wear full-time, engage with daddy in erotic diaper play, and help-out with household chores. Serious inquiries only please; must be emotionally available, loyal, and willing to make commitment in one-on-one relationship with Daddy.

Answer with Location, Age, Physical Stats (picture is a definite plus), Sexual Orientation, and Diapered Experience/Preferences.

:wub:

daddy, are still out there?