LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing at the doctor

17 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?? what happened buddy, could you elaborate? After you got out of the hospital did you tell your parents you liked to wear diapers? Did they make you re-potty train?????☹️?

Lost my eye due to a fishing accident,  hooked myself in the eye, went to local hospital and doctor removed hook, next day face swelling with infection, went to better equipped hospital 100 miles away, they removed the eye and gave meds to fight off infection. 

Spent 3 months recovering in hospital,  during which time I was put into diapers due to wetting the bed.

I actually enjoyed being in diapers and wet then all the time.

Once back home I no longer got to wear diapers and had to stop wetting myself.

Yes my Parents knew I liked wearing diapers, that's why they refused to let me wear diapers,  as they put it, I was to old to be wearing them. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Lost my eye due to a fishing accident,  hooked myself in the eye, went to local hospital and doctor removed hook, next day face swelling with infection, went to better equipped hospital 100 miles away, they removed the eye and gave meds to fight off infection. 

Spent 3 months recovering in hospital,  during which time I was put into diapers due to wetting the bed.

I actually enjoyed being in diapers and wet then all the time.

Once back home I no longer got to wear diapers and had to stop wetting myself.

Yes my Parents knew I liked wearing diapers, that's why they refused to let me wear diapers,  as they put it, I was to old to be wearing them. 

But that didn't STOP you buddy!?????? How did your parents feel when they first found out you were wearing diapers as an adult? Forgive me if I already asked this question, sometimes I lose track and have a terrible memory.? And what did your parents say to you in the conversation??????

On 2/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

But that didn't STOP you buddy!?????? How did your parents feel when they first found out you were wearing diapers as an adult? Forgive me if I already asked this question, sometimes I lose track and have a terrible memory.? And what did your parents say to you in the conversation??????

My parents where not surprised to learn I was wearing diapers as an adult, what worried them was I was pissing and shitting in my diaper instead of using a toilet.

After my spinal injury in 87 I used it as an excuse to wear diapers,  told them I had loss control of my bladder and wore diapers now to keep my pants day , and seeing how I was wear diapers I might just as well shit in them also. 

This did not go well with father, he just said I need to grow up and use the damn toilet. 

Mom was OK with the whole diaper idea and just reminded me to change my diapers often.

• Like 2

My parents where not surprised to learn I was wearing diapers as an adult, what worried them was I was pissing and shitting in my diaper instead of using a toilet.

After my spinal injury in 87 I used it as an excuse to wear diapers,  told them I had loss control of my bladder and wore diapers now to keep my pants day , and seeing how I was wear diapers I might just as well shit in them also. 

This did not go well with father, he just said I need to grow up and use the damn toilet. 

Did your father eventually come around, and accept the fact that you were wearing diapies as your primary underwear???☺️?????????♥️? Or did he not understand it at all???????

Mom was OK with the whole diaper idea and just reminded me to change my diapers often.

That's like that with my Mom too. She's totally accepting of me being kept in diapers and regularly reminds me to change my diapers. It's also why whenever I am at home, my pants automatically comes off and I am not allowed to wear pants whenever I am at home. On top of that my mom doesn't even call me an adult anymore and instead calls me an adult baby and knows I am an adult baby and not a grown up or big kid.  

• Like 2
On 2/26/2022 at 10:35 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did your father eventually come around, and accept the fact that you were wearing diapies as your primary underwear???☺️?????????♥️? Or did he not understand it at all???????

Father never accepted the fact that I wore diapers,  he did realize that there was nothing he could do or say to change my mind.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Father never accepted the fact that I wore diapers,  he did realize that there was nothing he could do or say to change my mind.

That's unfortunate. Is your father still with us today?????

22 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! that was a long time ago. I was 13 years old back then and I was in 8th grade.???? Time moves pretty fast!??

My mother is still alive and visits here at least once a week.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

My mother is still alive and visits here at least once a week.

That's very good buddy!?? I'm glad she accepts your diapies!????♥️?????☺️?♥️????

• Like 1