LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to Start a New Role Play with Someone (First Time)

Hi All

Aussie based baby boy looking to get into role play.

I am a long-time lurker and have read quite a lot of content on here.

I would like to try role playing with someone for the first time.

As this is my first time getting into role-play, I would prefer to do it with someone who is experienced. I much prefer to play the role of the sub/little/baby. While I am male, I am happy to be made into a sissy or a girl. No scenario is off limits, we can make it as depraved as you want it to be. My favorite tags are; messy diapers, humiliation, mistaken identity, force fed and forced regression by someone smaller and/or younger. Happy to play multiple characters. Happy to use either first or third person narration. Happy to write either short sentences or long paragraphs.

Some scenarios we could do are:

1) I am a closeted ABDL and while walking around the mall diapered, you spot me. You decide to follow me and at the right time come up to me and begin to make me your baby. This could be by immediate public exposure, questioning why I am walking around in diapers, asking where my caretaker is because obviously a diapered boy like myself cannot be alone etc

2) During the lockdown, playing truth or dare with my younger sisters am dared to wear my sisters clothes. Because of the soft panties I cum making a wet spot. Since I cannot be trusted not to soil myself I am placed in diapers. From there I am slowly regressed more and more

3) Working as a babysitter, for revenge, one of my charges tied me up. They notice I get hard as they explain all the humiliating things they are going to do to me (initially just to freak me out) but given how I react decide to really do it.

4) Somehow I am diapered and regressed and can only watch as I slowly go from a strong independent man to that of a helpless diaper dependent baby

I am happy to discuss other scenario’s DM me whenever you want.

Looking forward to role-playing with someone soon