LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LAN Party Nostalgia

John is having a LAN party with all his mates from college. It's a trip down memory lane for him, in more ways than one...

“So we plug that in here and… good to go!” John grinned back from behind a bunch of wires, hearing the sound of a whirring fan from the back of his friend's computer.

“Sweet man, thanks for that. Want me to grab you a can of soda?”

“Sounds good to me Rich” John replied, pulling himself out from under the desk “I picked up a bunch of Mountain Dew from the store, should be plenty in the fridge”

Rich stuck his thumb into the air as he walked towards the kitchen, fox tail flicking behind him. John breathed out and took a look around his living room. Wires were splayed from end to end, connecting four loud and brightly light PC’s on a table in the centre of the room. Games consoles were set up next to a large plasma screen at one end, all of the latest games piled high beside them.

For John, this brought back good memories, online gaming was good fun but nothing beat a LAN party. Having everyone around for some nostalgic sessions of Unreal Tournament and Quake during the college summer break had been an idea in the works for weeks and once everyone had got their travel plans sorted, the days had just had to slowly tick by.

“Johnny!” a shrill voice came from upstairs. John grimaced, he hadn’t managed to get rid of his older sister for the weekend. 

“Yeah Chrissie?” he shouted back. His sister walked down the stairs

“I got a babysitting job for the night, so you’re on your own!”

John fist pumped, “Fuck yeah”

“Language!” he heard back. He couldn’t help but continue grinning and it’s not like his sister could stop him cursing. This was gonna be an even better night than he’d hoped. He jogged into the kitchen, meeting Rich on the way out with his can of soda.

“Here ya go, need something else?”

“Nah man, but my sisters gonna be out, so we’ve got the whole night to ourselves!”

“NICE!” another voice shouted from the across the room “This is gonna be so good John”

“Thanks Tom, I’m glad we’ve all been able to get together for this, was worried it might not play out ya know.” 

Tom smiled back and took a swig from his own can of soda and took a look to his right. The stallion had brought along his boyfriend from college, one year his junior, who was currently on his phone and looking distinctly tentative, his own mane covering up his muzzle and protecting it from view.

“Hey Dan, you wanna get our machines started up”

“Hmmm” Dan looked up, his mane flicking in front of his eyes. The two of them gave each other a weak smile before Tom, having finished up his Mountain Dew, offered his hand out.

“Yeah.. yeah let’s do that” Dan shyly lifted himself to his feet, letting himself be taken by his boyfriend's hand.

Within a few minutes, the room was awash with colour, RGB lighting on every peripheral creating a bizarre fever dream of hues across the table. The noise of mechanical keyboards from each of the gaming quartet was giving the feeling of a newsroom, as if constant ticker tape updates were coming through.

“What are we loading up first?” Rich asked the room

“I mean, the new Doom seems like a good start right?” Tom replied, opening another can of soda as he clicked into his game library.

“Hell yeah” 

Each of the four loaded up the game and within minutes the trash-talking started. Cursing and insults began to fly, laughter and cries of pained frustration all mixing with the constant noise of fans and clicking devices. John grinned to himself, this was the best idea he’d had in a long time. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d just been able to just chill out like this, certainly not in person as a group. An hour of gunshots passed before the four settled down, coming down from the high of the session.

“Man, I’m starved after that, we need to get the pizza on” Tom said, pulling himself out of his chair. 

“We’ve been playing for an hour man, wait a little while alright. You guys want any more soda?” John asked the room.

“Sure!” all three responded in unison

“JINX” all four of them shouted. God that hadn’t been a joke they’d made… wait it hadn’t been that long had it. The rest of the room were giggling like it was the newest thing and John couldn’t help but join in. 

“Alright, alright I’ll be right back” 

A few minutes later John was back with some cans of coke. He looked at the group and smiled, the three others had settled back into their chairs and were looking at their monitors. Everything felt a little less colourful, like the room lights had dimmed or something. John looked down at his PC, the same basic black keyboard and mouse he’d always had. Same one his parents had begrudgingly bought him at the start of high-school. Everyone else was stuck with it too of course, it’s not like they were old enough to get jobs and upgrade.
“Hey man, I got a Counter-Strike server running” Tom flicked his mane out of eyes as he stared back at the screen.

“Sure, gimme a sec…” John clicked around, opening folder after folder trying to find where he’d installed the damn thing. Life would be a lot easier if someone invented an interface for this stuff, he thought to himself as he eventually located where he’d installed it. He pulled his collar out a little, feeling the oversized tour shirt he’d bought last summer drop down almost to his chest. He could’ve sworn it was a little smaller on him when he’d last worn it…

“Where do I go to get into this game… sorry totally forgotten” he looked over to Rich, who seemed to also be struggling.

“Beats me man, I don’t even really play this much. Only got it because everyone else was playing it”

Tom sighed “Look, just go into the server list and find it, can’t be that hard.”

Everyone looked at eachother, heading into the server list to seemed to yield nothing other than empty space and a bunch of confused looks. 

“Stupid thing. I hate PC gaming sometimes. Nothing is ever easy these days. Console gaming is where it’s at.”

“Well we’ve got that too man, no need to be all pissy about it. I can get out the Xbox if ya want?”

“Sure, we’ve got four controllers right?”

“Yup, just head over under the TV and grab them”

The four of them pulled themselves out of their seats at the table, looking disappointed at the setback. Dan in particular seemed shyer than usual, his mane covering his eyes as he looked down towards the ground.

“You alright there Dan?” Tom asked him, putting his arm on his shoulder.”

“Ye...yeah..” he stuttered, looking up at the stallion and giving him a little smile “I’m fine, just not used to gatherings like this”

Tom scoffed “This your first party or something?” he chuckled “You’ll be alright, lets just grab some controllers and I’ll show you how to play ok?”

Dan nodded, keeping his head low to the ground. He felt as though he should know what he was doing, but the heavy black controller he picked up felt alien as he moved the sticks and felt his way around the buttons.

“I… I’ve not played Xbox before” he muttered to Tom, shifting in place.

The stallion smiled, looking up at the screen.

“You loaded up Halo?”

“Yeah man, love this game” Rich replied, tapping his way through the various menus and settings to get things running. Tom looked back at Dan, who was looking just as confused as before.

“You’ll do alright bud, you’ve played first-person shooters before right?”

Dan nodded, “Yeah… on my PS2 at home. I’m not very good though”

Tom smiled again “Well, it’s just like that ok? Press the big triggers at the back to shoot and use the analog sticks to move and look around...” he continued to motion to the various buttons, explaining them each in turn.

“Come on guys, we’re ready to go.” Rich complained, clearly agitated by the delay.

The two stallions shot to attention, looking back at the screen. They readied up, the game starting with trash-talking and cursing beginning again in earnest.

As the first round came to its conclusion, the four of them were getting increasingly frustrated.

“GodDAMNit!” John shouted, putting his hand to his mouth as he felt his voice break. God that hadn’t happened in…

“Haha, aw man that was great!” Rich giggled to himself “Losing so bad your balls went back up huh?”

John grimaced. He looked back at the fox “Yeah well at least I’m still not wearing Poke’mon shirts”

Rich’s face immediately contorted back into an angry look “Dude, Poke’mon is amazing! It’s not like it’s for babies or anything!”

Tom gave Rich a similarly dismissive look “You’ve been going on about it since fourth grade dude. We all grew out of it, like, three years ago and you’ve never shut up about it”

Rich stood up, standing over the three of them with a look of real anger “You’re all just mad because I beat you at Halo! Can’t believe all of you are such sore losers…”

Dan shifted nervously away, clearly put off by the sudden conflict. He could suddenly feel a distinct feeling of dread, like he was away from where he wanted to be. This wasn’t as fun a sleepover as he thought it might be.

“You ok Dan?” Tom had turned back to look at him. The two foals momentarily locked eyes, giving enough time for Tom to notice the tell-tale signs of tears. He turned back to look at Rich, his own muzzle contorting out of frustration.

“Chill out dude, you’re making Dan uncomfortable. Let’s just take a break alright, weren’t we getting pizza at some point?”

“I mean, my Mom said she’d make some before she left, there should be some in the fridge” he stood up, making his way towards the kitchen and tightening the white drawstring on his shorts to make sure they didn’t drop. They’d always been a little loose on him, but his mother had said he looked cute in bright blue. He couldn’t wait for his pocket money to go up so he could actually afford something a little better. He opened the fridge and got on his tip-toes, looking for the evidence of the pizza his mother had said she’d left for them.

“Score!” He pulled out two plates, one with Hawaiian, the other pepperoni and headed back towards the lounge.

When he came back he could see his three friends had started to calm down. Dan and Tom were chatting to each other while Rich had got out his Poke’mon cards. They got into such silly arguments sometimes but he was used to this by now. 

“Pizza’s up!” he shouted, placing the plates down on the empty table. The three guests made their way over, grabbing a slice each and digging in.

“This is the best sleepover ever!” Tom said, munching down on his pepperoni slice with less than police table manners. Dan was slowly nibbling at a slice of Hawaiian pizza, trying to avoid getting any down his Spiderman shirt.

“Man, your mom is so cool John, my mom won’t let me have anything like this” Rich complained, grabbing a second slice “What are we gonna play next John?”

John thought for a bit. Well, he had his Nintendo 64 and he’d grabbed a few games for that everyone could play “How about we play some Mario Kart or something?”

“Oh man, that would be cool! You got four controllers right?”

John nodded and bit down again on his pizza. It had gone pretty quick, everyone had seemed to have had their fill. Dan was still taking a few small bites of his crust. Rich jumped off of the chair and sped over to the TV, turning on the console and plugging in the additional controllers.

“Where’s the cartridge?”

“Here Richie” Tom had made his way over to the small box next to the TV where John had taken the console out of earlier that night “He’s got a bunch of stuff in here, does your sister play GoldenEye?”

John giggled “Nah, that’s my Dads, I’m not allowed to play that game.” he shuffled off of his chair and made his way over, grabbing a controller. 

“Come on Dan, we’re gonna get started”

The foal had finished up his pizza but was still looking really nervous. He slowly made his way over to John, sitting down next to him.

“Ummm.. John” he said nervously

“Yeah?” 

“I ummm.. I need to change into my… you know.. Goodnites”

John was taken aback slightly. He vaguely remembered Dan mentioning this at some point. 
“Well err… my bathrooms upstairs…”

Dan nodded and stood up, heading towards the staircase. He picked up his Barney rucksack on the way past from the kids pile in front of the door and slowly looked around on the landing before John could see him head into the bathroom.

“Dan ok?” Tom asked, clearly a little concerned.

“Yeah he umm… just needed to go to the bathroom”

That wasn’t a lie, John thought to himself. It was naughty to lie after all and he knew he shouldn’t do that.

“Let’s do a race on Mario Kart, he should be back after that”

The three laps of excitement made the three kids bounce around on the floor, getting on their knees and screaming at the screen as they were hit by absurd flying objects and collecting power-ups. Tom stood up on the final lap, barely aware of the looseness of his pants his mother had put him in that morning. He was so close to winning, he didn’t have time to focus on them slipping down his legs in front of his friends.

“YES! I WIN!” he jumped up and down… and realised what had happened. Grabbing hold of the elastic waistband of his pants he pulled them back up and tightened them with the drawstring, but not before his friends had seen his underwear.

“Tom… are you still in Pull-ups?” John asked. He’d seen the fade-when wet designs, he knew what that meant.

“Ye...yeah..” Tom nervously shuffled back to the floor, his butt audibly crinkling “But, I haven’t had an accident in… in… like… a week!”

John and Rich looked at eachother “You’re at school and haven’t stopped having accidents?” Rich asked.

Tom looked down at his pants “Ye..yeah. I dunno, I just can’t tell when I need to go sometimes” his eyes widened as he looked back at them “Please don’t tell anyone!”

Rich laughed “I won’t Tom, promise!” he put out his little finger “Come on John, you gotta pinkie promise too”

John nodded and put his pinkie out as well. Tom smiled 

“You guys are the best!” he grabbed both of their pinkies with his hands and shook them. When the three friends looked back at the screen, Dan had made his way downstairs.

“John! I made it! I went potty all by myself!” he was grinning from ear to ear as he sat next to his friend.

“That’s awesome!” he gave Dan a big hug “These two are the bestest, they’re ok with me being in Pull-ups!”

Another race later, John felt his bladder twinge. He already knew he wasn’t far off having an accident already, the juice he’d had earlier must have gone through him quickly.

“Guys, I gotta potty”

Rich giggled “You have to go to the bathroooooom!” he said back “Only babies say potty!”

John stood up and huffed “I don’t care! I have a potty upstairs!” speeding into a run he clambered up the stairs, putting his hands out to fast crawl his way up. When he reached the door to the bathroom he got on his tip-toes to get up to the handle and let himself in. There, next to the toilet, was his baby blue potty. “Johnny” was written in colourful letters all over it. He bounded over, pulled down his shorts and pull-up, and relaxed.

But nothing happened.

He looked down. To his dismay he could see the sorry sight of a sodden pull-up at his ankles, fade when wet designs entirely gone. He held back a sniffle, pulling them back up his legs as he waddled back towards the stairs, the squishing feeling a constant reminder of his failure. When he got back down, he could see Rich going through his games.

“Hey, do you wanna play Poke’mon Snap?” Rich asked, holding the cartridge in his hands, his eyes wide with excitement upon seeing it available .

“Well I mean… we can’t all play that…” John replied

“PLLLLEEEAASSE?!” Rich begged “It’s so cool! Have you done all the secret stuff?”

John thought for a second. He honestly couldn’t remember how much he’d even played it, he’d not had it very long.

“I mean… put it in and we can find out Rich”

“Yaaay!” Rich giggled and lept back towards the console, replacing the cartridge and sitting down with the controller in hand.

John sat back down, feeling his pull-up squish beneath him again. He sniffled a little, looking back at Tom and Dan

“Did ya make it to the potty John?” Dan asked. He was fiddling with a pacifier strapped to his shortalls.

“N… No” he looked down, avoiding eye contact.
“It’s ok, my Mommy hasn’t given me pull-ups yet” Tom said, shifting in place with a noticeable crinkle.

“I’m still in diapees too” Dan patted the front of his shortalls, as if proud of his babyish underwear.

“Look guys!” Rich called out “It’s a Voltorb!”

“Whoa!” they all stared at the screen as Rich snapped a picture of the little ball. Rich got up onto his knees, getting right up to the screen “Ya gotta keep an eye out, they can come from anywhere!”. For a few minutes, he was snapping as soon as he saw anything, getting low scores but happy with every picture.

“Yeah! That… that was…” he stuttered a little, his hands going to his tummy “I… I gotta…” his fists balled up and his muzzle tightened. He could only close his eyes and hope the feeling was going to pass without too much fanfare. John, Dan and Tom all watched as the fox's tail rose into the air behind his shorts. With a loud noise that made each of them recoil, he started to mess. The waistband of a babyish diaper became increasingly visible over the top of his shorts, each little grunt causing the back to start drooping down towards the floor. 

“Ewww! Rich is stinky!” Dan called out. The fox opened his eyes looking back towards the three friends, his eyes already filling with tears. A few moments later he was full on bawling, so embarrassed about filling his Pawpers on his playdate.

“Goodness me, what’s all the noise in here for!” Johns sister came down the stairs, a big pink bag round her shoulder.

“Richie needs a change!” John said, keeping a distance from the bawling toddler.

“Alright, alright calm down everyone” she smiled at each of them “This was definitely a bigger babysitting job than I expected though…”

She checked each of them in turn. All of them were now in size appropriate diapers that bore the hallmarks of a pretty thorough soaking. The other three would probably be stinkers in the morning, she thought to herself, but at least the pizza had gone straight through little Richie. But considering everything, they were much, much cuter this way….

If you’re interested in reading more of my work, head over to https://www.patreon.com/DaddyWuffster where you can get a years worth of stories! 

$5 will get you two stories per month, while $10 per month will get you three stories AND an audiobook of one of them, voted on by YOU!

Archived