LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Diaper Sizing

This has probably been discussed but I can't find it so I will ask again. My first attempt at ordering diapers was a rearz sample pack size large which said Large - 33'' - 50'' and they felt sort of big. I am a 36" waist so I was wondering if I should have tried the medium which is reported to be 30'' - 40'' Waist.

Thanks for any feedback or comments.

I have some experience with Rearz - I have more of their products in my inventory than any of my other sources, I would say. I exist in a netherworld between medium and large for most brands - I have a size 36 waist but I have tree-trunk legs, so in a lot of medium-sized diapers, the lower tabs barely make the landing zone, while the upper ones fit well. So for Rearz Lil' Monsters/Splash/Bella's and for Alpacas and Barnyards and Elites and Essentials, I've switched over to large, because I like having more latitude to adjust the lower tabs, and I find that in the mediums, the front of the diaper sometimes drops far enough that my jeans or t-shirt will come into contact with damp stuffing and wick some moisture. I find the back of some of them rises pretty high up on me, but my solution has been to wear diaper shirts (snap t's), and to one-up my shorts and pants size to a 38. That lets me wear a large anywhere, anytime, without feeling like my diaper is visible from space. 

However, if you are a size 36, but have more average-sized legs, the mediums are going to be fine. Definitely never target the lower or upper extremes of their sizing ranges - if a diaper says it fits from 33" to 50", it is going to be a bad fit below about 36" and above about 44", for example. 

The Northshore Megamax has a slightly more generous cut - in those, I find the large almost comically huge on me, and the mediums fit perfectly. 

• Like 1

I'm 34" waist and as Bellissimos and ABUniverse shrinked I moved over to the larges. When I started ordering Rearz, I went with the same sizing and love how big they are. They come up to my belly button, and have a large amount of padding and room. I use them as my overnight diapers. I can wet on my belly laying down in bed. I never have leaks.

So it's funny, same experience, just opposite preference.