LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More than best friend ( private)

Hya123

Hailey did some work at her computer occasionally checking the baby monitor to see what James was songbook. He seems pretty content playing with the toys she was happy about it. About 40 minutes later Haikey got up and went to the playroom but stopping sy the kitchen first to grab James a bottle of juice. She walked to the nursery gate letting herself in smiling at James playing with the toys. " hey baby mommy has a baba for you " she said holding it out waiting for James to make it over to her. " I bet your tummy getting hungry for some lunch " she cooed as stopped playing and made his way over to her. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Rattle in hand, there was briefly a moment of ridiculous feeling to be entertaining himself with a baby’s toy. James pushed it aside. The nursery, the pastel colours, the plush carpet, and the diaper formed a hold that was tough to override. Sat on his bottom with his legs splayed apart, the baby shook his rattle. He bonked it against the ground and the side of his toy chest until his arm grew sore, then he tossed it aside and searched for a new toy.

Soon he was surrounded by colourful plastic merrymakers that lit up and made noise while he sucked on a teether and tested each one like it was the first time he’d seen such magic in all his years of coding and web development.

He hadn’t realized how thirsty he’d become until Hailey returned. He was more than happy to abandon his toys and push himself to his feet and waddle to his Mommy with his hands outstretched.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hailey lifted James up in her hip when he came over to her and gave him the bottle of apple juice to drink. She bounce a him gently " we're you having fun playing with your toys " hairy asked looking at all the toys spread out on the floor. She would have a mess to clean up later while James was sleeping. She didn't care now instead she left the nursery and carried James to the kitchen. She carefully placed James down in his high chair so he could finish his bottle. " mommy going make some dinner you finish your baba " she told him going over to the refrigerator to pull out dinner. She decided she would try James on soft foods for dinner so she purée broccoli and cheese   chicken shredded to tiny pieces then she decided to purée some peaches for slit dessert for James. She went over with the bowl she set it on the table behind her and got a bib that had a messy baby in it tied it around James neck. She sat in front of him. " Jamesy baby mommy wants you to eat everything on your plate with no fuss " she said bring him a spoon full of the broccoli mush " open wide for the choo-choo train "she cooed while waving the spoon in front of James face  " there we go the train made it through the tunnel" Hailey  cooed to James when he ate the first bite of food. 

• 3 months later...

James eagerly accepted his bottle, sliding the silicone nipple into his mouth and tipping it back to drink. He nodded his head at his Mommy’s question and hummed a little “mm-hmm” in reply. He was carried from the nursery and placed in his highchair, a tradition the baby was quickly becoming used to. He lifted his elbows so Hailey could buckle him in and fasten the tray in place, not breaking focus from his bottle just yet.

It wasn’t until Hailey set down the bowl of baby food that the diapered man put down his bottle. A drop of juice dribbled down his chin and only his newly tied bib. He wasn’t expecting baby food. He didn’t even know what it was. This proved that he was most certainly not a big boy, but not even a toddler. But Mommy didn’t want him fussing. Trying not to pout, James bravely opened his mouth and let his Mommy spoon feed him a bite. It was wet and sludgy, with the sharpness of cheese but the flavour of chicken and broccoli. Gradually, James’ grimace softened. “I did it, Mommy.” He said. “Can I have real food after?”

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hailey held up another spoon full of food to James mouth. " this how meals are going to be from now on baby. Your little tummy can't handle all the big boy food anymore " haikey said stiring the food alittle. She kept feeding James and cooing to him every time he swallowed a bite of food. When the bow was empty hailey smiled. " what a good boy finishing all your food. Mommy will get some dessert while you finish your baba " she said going over to the sink with the dirty dishes.

She went to the freezer and pulled out some Oreo icecream  and put some in the bowl for James. She came back over to him and set the small bowl and baby spoon in front of him. She held up the spoon full of ice ram to James as she spoke. " so tomorrow mommy has to go back to work and I know with our current arrangements you don't wanna be seen by to many people so I had my assistant set up a small private area for you in my office. And staying here by your self isn't an option and I honestly couldn't handle leaving you with a sitter yet " she explains as she fed him the ice cream. Hailey was hoping James wouldn't put to much of fuss about going to her office 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A rush of indignant energy made James squirm in his seat when he was told he couldn’t have solid food anymore. He scrunched up his face and kicked his legs, squirming in his high chair. “Mmmmno!” He exclaimed and let out a little cry, only to be met with another spoonful of mush. He smacked his lips together and pouted, turning his head away from the choo-choo that followed, but was coaxed with a little more cooing. He didn’t actually mind the baby food all that much. In fact, he kind of liked it. The principle of being big started to fall away the more Mommy fed him until he’d shelved the argument entirely. In fact, he had started to enjoy it. 

A little smile formed on his face once he was all done. He clapped his hands together once and reached for his bottle, slipping the nipple into his mouth. He nursed his bottle until it ran dry and set it down sideways on the tray, calling out, “All done!” when he finished. “Baba done.” He declared again when his Mommy came back. 

The first half of tomorrows plans went by just fine for James. He figured they’d have to put a pause on his baby time while Mommy was at work. But then Mommy said he’d have to come with her. The latest spoonful of ice cream dribbled down his chin. “I.. I was thinking more I’d ask for some phone time while you were gone. Catch up on some emails. I-I don’t need a sitter.”

• Like 1

Hailey couldn't help but coo at jakes when she came back over with the bowl of icecream. She made sure to praise for finishing it " such a good boy mommy get more before sleepy time "

Hailey scooped up the last spoonful of icecream into james mouth. When he mentioned his emails and phone she thought about it she knew she couldnt denie him connect with the outside world. But at same time james was suppose to be a baby and they didn't have emails  she shook her head immediately when he said no sitter. 

"Im not going to leave alone so you will be coming with me tomorrow and if mommy has a meeting Sarah will watch you. We're not stopping this treatment I will make sure you are as comfortable possible. I don't want you to stress about it will have a fun day tomorrow I even have surprise for you at the office. " she said she got up and went to put the bowl sink grabbed wet cloth to wipe James off. " you don't need to be worrying about emails that's a mommy job but you haven't had  lot of screen time lately so I will get you tablet to play games on " she said before wiping his face and hands. " now my baby all clean" she cooed unbuckling James from his highchair. " do you wanna watch a show before bed or a story " she asked setting James on the floor. " mommy going to clean up while you pick out something" 

• Like 1

James grew restless in his high chair. “Does Sarah know I’m a baby?” He asked. “Is she okay with it?” He wanted to ask if he could wear adult clothes and just be close to Haley when they were out and about, but Mommy had made it very clear that he was a baby and babies wear diapers.

He made a face as Mommy wiped his mouth and hands and told him he couldn’t have his phone. “But I need it!” He protested. What he needed most was time away from his phone, but he couldn’t help it. He was addicted.

“Mommy!” He whined as he Haley removed the tray from his highchair and unbuckled him, then lifted him out and set him on the ground. His thick diaper kept him in a wide stance, and the onesie kept the state of it a mystery. Still in his bib, he toddled after Haley into the kitchen. “Mommy I’m scared about tomorrow.”

Hailey was putting away the dishes when she heard James start to whine she turned and couldn't help but smile at his cute he was waddling towards her. " ooh baby you don't have to  be scared" she cooed picking him up bring James close to her chest. She rubbed his back alittle before she spoke. 

" I know tomorrow a big day for my baby but you don't have worry your little head .  Mommy going to be there and Sarah already knows what's going on. She's the only person your going to be around. I think you guys are going be best  friends. You'll have so fun playing your going yo forget you were scared and if you don't like something mommy will try to make better for you. " she told him. As she was cuddling him she felt his diaper was wet and cold be changed soon. She started to head to his nursery. Once they got there hailey laid James on the changing table. " wets get my witted baby all cozy for nite nite." She said placing strap over his belly she grabbed pacifer near by and placed it in his mouth. " does mommy baby wanna sleep with mommy tonight. I think you can use some extra cuddles " she asked as she unzipped his onesies and took off the bib. " 

• 2 weeks later...

James gave a little whine and lifted his arms to be picked up. Haley’s strength had surprised him at first, but he’d quickly grown to find it immensely comforting. Being babied so heavily brought out the baby in him. The more he was held the less he wanted to walk. The more he was fed the less he wanted to eat like a big boy. The more he was baby talked the less words he wanted to use. James put his thumb in his mouth and rested his head on Haley’s shoulder, taking comfort in her words. He felt her finger poke under his onesie and pull at the leg gathers of his diaper. His face grew red and hot. He had gone potty while he was playing with his toys. It had crossed his mind to ask for a diaper change earlier but he’d been so preoccupied that he had forgot.

His whimpers dying down, James settled in his Mommy’s arms and sucked his thumb. He was carried to the nursery and placed on the changing table. His thumb came out of his mouth when he was told it was time for night night. “I thought we were gonna watch a show…” He said, only to have his pacifier put in his mouth. The momentary protested melted into infantile suckling. He opened his legs for Mommy to unsnap the crotch of his onesie and reveal his soggy diaper, and nodded dreamily in support of cuddles, humming his answer between rhythmic skuk, skuk, skukking.

Hailey continue to undress James as he sucked his pacofer. She glanced over at the clock it was 7:30 she wanted James sleep by 8. " okay baby will read a story tonight instead of a show it's to late for babys to watch tv  before we cuddle " she said untapping James diaper. She went over and picked out a blue sleeper that had a Dino on it. Before she put the sleeper on James she went and got a thicker night Time diaper. Quickly after haikey had James all dressed for the night.
She picked him up off the table and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " such sweet baby. Why don't you pick a story why mommy gets you ba " she said placing James on the ground. When he tureens around for the book shelf she went and grabbed a bottle coming back quickly before James could notice. When he had the story she picked James up and carried him to her bed. They got all snuggled up in bed then hailey removed James pacifer placed it with the warm milk and started reading to James softly.  

James turned his head to look at the clock. It was only 7:30. ‘Too late’, Mommy had said. That made him feel incredibly little. Years of pulling all nighters had conditioned his body to staying up late, but they had also made him immeasurably tired. 

He held still and patient as Hailey untaped his diaper, sucking away at his binky as the front was pulled back and he was wiped clean. He watched as his Mommy got out a thick printed nighttime diaper and slid it underneath his bottom, and lifted his legs to powder him before pulling it between his legs to his waist and taping it snuggly. Rosy-cheeked, James babbled a little and squirmed in place. 

When he was all dressed for the night and put on the ground, he toddled to the bookshelf and picked out the babiest book he could find and turned to present it to Mommy. “Baba!” He said when he caught sight of his bottle, and was quickly scooped up and taken to bed. Cradled in the crook of her arm, his pacifier was slipped out and replaced with the nipple. James welcomed it and latched on, suckling contently while Mommy read his book.

Hailey smiled at James when came back to the nursery he was to cute holding his book about farm animals. 
in the bed hailey read the book making sure to narrate all the animal sounds it was like alittle  play  for James as he drank his bottle. Once he was done she wiped the little bit of milk around his lip. She kissed his cheek before she brought him up to her chest and gently starting patting his back.  
" let's get all the gassy out the baby tummy before nite nite " she cooed waiting for James to burp once he did she continue to rock him to sleep cradled against her chest. " gets lot of rest baby we have fun day tomorrow love you " she cooed as she laid him down in her blankets. 

While James was sleeping haikey went downstairs cleaned up from dinner then drank alittle wine before sending a work email reminding everyone James would be with her and not to come in the office unannounced. When she was sastified with that she got in bed next to James and cuddled him until she heard her alarm go off.  Hailey  groaned alittle before getting up and going to get ready for work. She went and had a cup of coffee before preparing James some oatmeal for breakfast. Once it was done she went back up stairs to get James up. " Goodmorning baby time wake up we have fun day " she cooed rubbing his belly.  " mommy has a surprise too " she said hoping to get James more excited about going to work. 

James nursed steadily while Hailey read to him. The book was so simple, so infantile, so refreshing to his flustered brain. He could erase all the endless emails and jargon and let himself be fascinated by the little things again. He gurgled and pointed at a page with a horse on it, and poked at Mommy’s nose when she snorted for the pig. When his bottle ran dry it was gently pulled from his grasp, and soon he was propped up over Mommy’s shoulder and burped like an infant. But what a difference it made. James melted back into his Mommy’s arms, humming a tiny goodnight and nestling closer. 

The baby was up a few times in the night. Once when Hailey came to bed, then again around three in the morning. This was when he’d usually get up to go potty, or on rare occasions wake up to wet sheets. He mumbled as he stirred and tried to nudge Hailey. “Mommy. Mommy, potty.” But Mommy was fast asleep. He nudged her again, only to have his binky drearily inserted into his mouth. Not wanting to leave his comfy nest, he leaned a little further into his role and chose instead to use his diaper. The cushy padding swelled warm and wet, spreading across his crotch and in between his legs. He closed his eyes and sucked his pacifier, letting himself be lulled back to sleep by the warmth.

The long sleep left him groggy in the morning. James squinted against the light when he felt his Mommy’s hand. His binky half hung out of his mouth as he half heard the question. “What is it..?” 

Hailey moved her hand down to unbutton James onesie to check his diaper. " does mommy have a  sleepy baby today that's to bad who's going play with the surprise I got waiting at the office " she said tickling James lightly to get him to wake up more. Hailey knew from last night james diaper was  going to be wet when he tried waking her up about going to the potty. She put her hands between the tabs to confirm it anyway. " did baby James go potty last night like good baby ? " she asked lifting james in to her arms. She carried him to his nursery and laid  him on the changing table then went over to the closet to pick out something to wear. Hailey was debating in her head how babyish she wanted James she could put him plain onesies and shorts that would be the most grown up or  she could put him in pair of green overalls that had snaps in the bottle with dinosaurs on the front. And a cute t shirt to go with it. Haikey thought for a second before deciding on the second choice. Going back over to changing table she couldn't help but coo at James. " who's mommy sweet baby " she cooed untapping his wet diaper she lifted his legs in the air then took a wipe out and started wiping his bottom she quickly finshed that before adding some powder and a new diaper. Then she she put on the overall outfit she picked out. Once he was fully dressed she helped him off the changing table and guided him over to the rocking chair she reached and grabbed his morning bottle from the warmer. " look baby mommy has your ba " she cooed teasing against his lips.  " Now baby mommy knows today going be scary for you but don't worry nothing really going to change. I want you to be good baby like you have been and just have fun. " she said watching as he hungrily drank the baba. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

James felt his cheeks redden as Hailey’s hand travelled under the covers and unsnapped his onesie. He felt her hand slip underneath to check his diaper, squeezing the sodden front and confirming that he had wet his diaper. James shrunk and began to squirm in response to the tickling, whining in bashful protest, his pacifier further slipping from his mouth and onto the bed. 

His dreary state tickled away, the blushing baby hid in his Mommy’s shoulder when she told him he had gone potty in his diaper and praised him for being a good baby. “I could have gone in the potty.” He said but it was muffled into Haileys shirt, coming out instead as babble. “I tried to wake you. I did.” 

He was carried to the changing table and laid on it, staring up at his Mommy. “No diaper today, Mommy?” The baby asked, a question that was going to become tradition. “Please? I only have accidents at night.” 

He stayed still for the first part of his diaper change, spreading his legs for Mommy to untape his wet diaper, pull it back and lift his legs to wipe him up. But once he was denied his request to be out of diapers even for the day, James became less cooperative for his diaper change. “No, no diaper. No diaper. No diiii-perrr!” He whined as Hailey unfolded a fresh diaper. Still, he didn’t attempt to escape, because a little part of him was beginning to like how little he was.

By the time James was dressed he was whimpering and carrying and on. Brought to the rocking chair, his cries were subdued by the nipple pushed between his lips. Hungry, thirsty, and needing to soothe, he abandoned his plight to nurse in the cradled position and stare up at his Mommy through teary eyes.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hailey didn't expect James to be upset about his diaper. She knew he was still adjusting to everything. She let him whine and cry alittle as she changed his diaper. 

While in the rocking chair hailey tried to soothe James by taking sweetly to him. She kissed the top of his head as he started to drinking from his bottle. " baby why are  you so upset about your diapey? You need to wear them your to little for the potty. Mommy doesn't want anymore tears this morning your going have fun today " she said wiping his tear stained face  once James drank the hailey sat him up to burp him. " okay let's get going mommy going give you some Cheerios on the way to eat in the car " she told james she  placed his pacifer in his mouth and bounce him up and down. Going down the stairs she stopped by the kitchen to grab his diaper bag. She made doubles checked it quickly before grabbing her keys heading to the car. She opened the backseat to her suv James would notice there was adult car seat already set up for him. Hailey slid James in the seat and buckled him gently. " okay baby I think that should be good. Here's your cherios and sippy cup with milky" she said placing the items on James lap. Once James was content in his seat hailey got in the car and headed to her job. 

• Like 1

Blinking a tear down his cheek, James squirmed for one last attempt to get a word in before resigning to a steady rhythmic suckling while he was rocked back and forth. The warm formula trickled down his throat while his Mommy told him he needed to wear diapers. The thick bulk between his legs was evident even under his overalls. He was afraid that people would see. 

When his bottle went dry and the nipple was slipped from his mouth, the defeated baby was propped over Mommy’s shoulder and patted until he burped. “I don’t wanna go looking like a baby.” He whimpered, only to have his binky put back in his mouth, muffling his words. “I just a ba’ee he’a.”

But still, James was picked up and brought to the car, diaper bag in tow. He blushed deeply for the need of such a thing, and felt even littler.

Even more so when he saw what awaited him in the car.

The diapered man nearly dropped his pacifier at the sight of the baby seat. And as he was buckled into the five point harness, he felt just as he did when Hailey used to push him around in his brother’s stroller. 

No one could see the big baby through the tinted windows. Not when he ate his cereal or drank his milk. That part, he felt, he could get used to.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hailey drove to work listening to the radio everyone once in awhile she would look back at James to see how he was doing. He looked  content in his car seat but she knew just like any baby he would be fussy egret got to there destination. When they got to her office she parked her car in the usual spot. She turned around before getting out  that  car " okay baby were here, we are going up to my office then Allie will come in and meet " she told him hoping giving James an idea of what's going happen. She got his diaper bag and her purse out the car before going over and unbuckling James. She placed his pacifer back in his mouth the moved his breakfast to the diaper bag. " good boy eating all your  nummies " she cooed kissing the top of his head. She carried him inside the building they lobby was pretty  quite for the morning.

Hailey  waved to her secretary quickly before going into the elevator with James she pressed the button to her office floor she cooed to james while they were in there once they got the office jame wouldn't notice any changes to haileys office. She walked towards her desk and sat her purse down before going over to alittle door near her desk. When she opened the door james would be surprised to see a small playroom set up for him with baby swing in the room.   Hailey set James down. " see baby now know one but mommy and Allie will see you. You have your own room it's like you have your own office with mommy. " she smiled she set his bag down then went over to a shelf in the corner. She pulled out a a iPad with a blue case on it for James. " look baby mommy got you tablet so you can play game and watch movies. I'll set you up on this while we wait for Allie im going to be in the main office if you need me " Hailey told James pulling up a baby game for James to play she looked at him to make sure he was okay. She pulled him in for quick cuddle. " how's my baby feeling " she asked kissing the top of his head of course she slipped her fingers in his diaper to see if he was wet.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

At first James was wary of the car. He whimpered and whined about not wanting to go. But the tinted windows of the back seat gave James the privacy he craved to unwind. The car seat didn’t give him much room to move about, though. The big orange release button would be easy for any adult to escape from, but James was a baby and babies couldn’t work that kind of mechanism. 

Looking out the window as the world passed him by, he took the pacifier out of his mouth to nibble on his cereal, kicking his legs and relaxing some in his car seat. That was, until they arrived at work. Then the baby grew shy again. “I don’t wanna go.” He whimpered as Hailey unbuckled him, kissed his head and pushed his pacifier into his mouth. He made a few protests about being picked up, but his binky made it hard to communicate that properly. Taking it out wasn’t a thought that came to mind.

James covered his mouth as they went inside to hide his binky from the eyes of would-be passers by, never mind that James was being carried on her hip in a babyish outfit that clearly did not hide the obvious diaper bulge underneath. He curled into her shoulder, the skuk-skuk-skuking of his pacifier growing faster as they got further from the car. James was scared. He feared his life would be over if someone -anyone- saw him acting like a baby. At the same time, he didn’t want baby time to end. So he employed a toddler’s logic: if he hid his face then no one could see him.

When they got to Hailey’s office, James peeked up and took his hand away from his mouth. He was surprised at the baby playroom set up for him, complete with playpen and changing table. He blushed. “When do you do ‘dis?” He asked, taking the tablet and waddling closer to his mommy. 

He felt her hand cup his bottom and travel inside the leg of his overalls to check his diaper. “I’m otay, Mommy.” He said quietly, red faced through his binky. Though he had to pee after a bottle and a sippy, being out of the house made him hesitant to use his diaper. He also knew he hadn’t pooped yet and was just becoming aware of the growing urge to go and the debate in his mind about using his diapee or insisting to go on the potty like a big boy as he’d done before.

• 1 month later...

Hailey was very surprised that James hadn't wet his diaper yet after a full bottle and sippy cup he would atleast be wet. " 
She decided to question him one more time before she went to work " Are you sure baby mommy knows this is a lot? " she asked, " okay you have playing I'll be in my office if you need anything Allie will be up soon to play with you " she said giving him one more kiss before she went to office. She made sure to shut the baby gate behind her. Hailey  sat at her desk took a sip of coffee and started getting to work she was behind from not being in the office for so many days. 
About fifteen minutes into Hailey king work Allie entered her office. They caught up for a minute before Haley decided she would tell James Allie was here. She got up and went over to the playroom. " baby " she said getting James attention "are you having fun , allie just got here can are you ready to play with her" Hailey asked teaching her arms out so James could come over to her.