LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More than best friend ( private)

Hya123

James shrunk when he realized Hailey had heard him call out. He ducked his head as she came into the dining room with his bottle. He hadn’t expected her to translate his babble, let alone hear it. It made him feel even littler.

The adult baby obediently took each mouthful of yogurt as it was spoon fed to him. They had moments like these before. Little bits of pretend through the years where Hailey would feed him or wipe his mouth. Like they’d wanted it for years but never said it.

James smiled bashfully as a cloth was passed over his mouth. “Okay Mommy.” He said, taking his bottle and tipping it back for a drink. He kicked his legs with restless energy while Hailey cleaned up the kitchen, leaving him alone in his highchair. And when she returned he was happy to raise his arms and be hoisted out and onto her hip.

He hadn’t seen the living room since yesterday. The coffee table was now gone, replaced with a playpen and a baby bouncer. All this for a few days? A fuzzy blanket was spread on the floor and James was set down on it, placed on his knees with his hands in front of him, a noticeable diaper bulge under his onesie. For a moment he felt silly. Then silly turned to baby. “Hi Ted.” He reached out for the bear. “You can be my friend.”

" yeah we're going to so much fun together" she said giving the bear to James.  Once James took the bear and held it to his chest hailey let out a small coo.  " Aww does Ted get all of Jamsey sweet cuddles or does mommy get some too "she asked him sweetly hug the bear. 
Hailey waited for James to come hug her then after a couple minutes of the cuddling she started to tickle attack. " Here's come the tickle monster " she cooed tickling James belly she loved  hearing his laugh and his little coo telling her to stop. 
" mommy will only stop if you say mommy the best cuddler in the world. " she said stopping  just let James catch his breath.  Hailey rocked James slowly in her arms taking in his sweet baby scent from his bath last night before they continued to play again.

" I think my baby is to clean right now we should do something  messy " hailey said thinking of fun wars James could have fun making a mess " oh mommy has a good idea let's make slime " she said waiting to see James reaction to the idea. 

James squirmed and hollered as he fell to the tickle attack. He kicked his legs and shrieked between laughs. “Mommy! Mommy stop! Please! You’re the best! You’re the best cuddler! I give! Pleeeease!” Once his surrender was accepted, he gasped and leaned against Hailey to catch his breath. His thumb found its way into his mouth and remained there even when they got back to playing.

The baby stopped playing when he heard the idea. “Okay!” He took his thumb out of his mouth and braced his hands on the ground to push him onto his feet, his dry diaper giving a crinkle as he left the blanket and set off for the kitchen with a bit of a waddle. “It’s glue, baking soda and contact lens solution, right? You’ve got glue in your office.”

Hailey got up when James started to move to the kitchen.  " Stand by your high chair while mommy gets the stuff together "'she said to James. She went to her office and got the needed materials to make slime glue and contact solution. She came back with the stuff and smiled at James. She lifted him into his high chair. " okay what color do you wanna' make " hailey asked pulling out some food coloring which was red blue green and purple.
She the sat in front of James with a big bowl and all the slime stuff. " okay baby dump the glue first then the solution 0" she said encouraging James to go right ahead.  She took out her phone and too pictures of James making a mess with the slimes. 

James paused halfway to the kitchen and turned around when he was told to go to his highchair. He raised a hand in protest to try and change her mind, but he was stopped by the expectant look on her face. Sweet and instructing, a gentle reminder that babies don’t do things by themselves. And he was a baby. A bashful smile replaced his pride and he obediently changed course and padded to his highchair with a murmur of “yes Mommy.”

It felt good to give in. Though he didn’t like having to wear a diaper or onesie, having no choice in the matter made it easier to accept. So long as he wore diapers he would get to keep playing like this. While that sounded like a good trade, there were a list of problems with it. One of which would be unavoidable.

While his mommy was gathering supplies, James took a look at all the baby furniture. All rented, he assumed. Where he couldn’t say, but leave it to Hailey to go above and beyond. He broke out of his thoughts when Hailey returned, placing down the supplies and placing him into his highchair. On went the harness then the tray was put in place, sealing James in to keep him out of trouble.

The baby smiled and reached for the supplies. “I want green.” He said at first, carefully eyeballing the measurement of contact solution. He took the glue next and gently squeezed the bottle. Then an urge stirred inside him. He brought his other hand up and grasped it in a more infantile manner and squeezed harder, gushing out more and more. “I want green, and red, and blue, and purple.” After adding each drop, he plunged his hands inside and mixed until it became an ugly brown. Knowing this, he looked up and whined. “Mommy, why isn’t it rainbow?”

Hailey caught a picture of his pouting face. Having not noticed the phone, James startled and reached out for it, his tone returning to hasty maturity. “No. No pictures. D-Delete those, please. No one can know, Hailey. No one can know.” He struggled in his highchair, pawing for her phone with one slimy hand and trying to release the tray of his highchair with the other. 

Hailey enjoyed watching James let go and become a baby. She let out a small gasp as James poured all the of colors into the glue.   She looked at him and was surprised by his reaction slightly but his pouting face was to cute for his not to take a picture.  " it's okay baby we can try to make rainbow slime next time " she said to him. 
James Next reaction to hailey taking a picture surprised her she set her phone on the table out of James reach. then she quickly grabbed a wiped and started to cleans his hands why he fussed. " Baby relax mommy isn't going to show those to anyone I promise. Your just to cute I can't help but take pictures of my sweet baby  " She removed the slime materials and the tray in front of James. She went back over to him and unbuckled him from the high chair and placed his pacifier in his mouth.  " I think someone could use a morning nap " she said bouncing him on her hip. She went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk and putting it in the microwave for a couple seconds. " hmm I know you wanna play with the slime more you can after your nap. " she said taking the bottle of the microwave. She carried James to his nursery and sat in the rocking chair with him. she held the bottle away for a minute and watched James fussed in her arms. "Here's your ba baby. Will have lots more fun after some sleep my sweet baby " hailey cooed softly  to James while he drinks slowly. 

“But what if someone sees?” James pressed. He didn’t like the idea of there being pictures of him in a highchair wearing a onesie that said “Mommy’s baby boy.” What if someone looked in her phone? He strained forward, reaching behind him with one arm in search of the release on his high chair and grabbing for the phone with the other.

“Please, just give it here. Come on. You’re not listening to me. Hailey, seriously.” While James fussed, his hands were taken one by one and wiped clean as if he’d done nothing more than babble. Then he saw her getting the pacifier. Quiet down the fussy baby. “No.” The diapered man asserted, turning his head to the side to avoid the soother. “Don’t act like you can’t hear me. I hate it when you do that. It’s not going to work. Please, Mommy, no pictures. Please, I’m embarrassed. Mommy. Hails. Promise me.” 

The whining continued as he was lifted into Haileys arms and told instead that he needed a nap. “I don’t need to take a nap, I just woke up! We were having fun before now. Can’t we go back to doing that? I’m sorry I grouched. Just- delete those.” All the way to the nursery and onto the rocking chair like he hadn’t said a word.

By this point James was getting desperate. His protests turned to bartering turned to tears, cradled and squirming with the bottle held inches away from him. “Waaaa-haaah… I don’t wanna naaaaap! I don’t wanna naaa-aaaap! Awaaaaah..!” He dodged the nipple as it came toward his face and opened his mouth to cry some more, only to have the nipple pushed into his mouth. Caught off guard, James’ cries silenced. His big blue eyes stared up at Hailey. On his back, diapered and fussy. Taken away from activity to be hushed and cradled and nursed. She was only treating him the way he was acting. She only wanted to care for him.

Embarrassed with himself, James relaxed in her arms and closed his lips around the bottle. He gurgled and began to suckle, the rhythmic sounds of his nursing replacing his cries.

Hailey cooed to James and bounced him lightly on the way to the nursery. she understood how James could be embarrassed about the situation he was in currently. hailey intention's weren't to stress James out but have him relax. 

While  had James in the nursery and he started to cry she treated him just like a fussy baby. " It's okay baby after some milky and sleepy you feel much better and we have lots more fun  " she baby talked to James softly wiping his tears off his face. she knew this was a huge change for James and he probably had a lot of emotions. she smiled when James started to slowly suck his bottle and then she started to talk to James about his worries about the pictures. " Baby Mommy isn't trying to embarrass you in anyway. I know this a lot of change for you and it's going to be hard to stop worrying but just try for me. Mommy just wants you to be happy and if that means she can't pictures of her cute baby she won't " she told him as he finished the bottle. She replaced the bottle with his pacifier and rocked slowly in the rocking chair the only thing you could hear was James soft suckling and haileys sweet humming. 
Once hailey knew James was sleeping she got up and decided to  swaddle  James  in  blanket before putting him in his new crib. She thought James would enjoy the tight warm feeling of blankets while he napped. She left the nursery making sure the baby monitor was on and started to clean up James slime mess.
After she was done with that she opened her laptop and had a cup of coffee reading some work emails. she was very disappointed to find she would needed to return to work tomorrow for a meeting. She sighed thinking about what to do about James. 

• 3 weeks later...

Skuk skuk skuk

Teary eyes stared up at Hailey as she spoke, his only reply being the continued suckling at his bottle. It was his third one that morning and they were quickly catching up with him. He could feel the pressure growing in his bladder. He wanted to fight it. He didn’t need diapers. He shouldn’t be in diapers. But it was so much easier to just…

Let go. 

A trickle of urine seeps into his diaper. It releases into a steady stream, saturating the padding between his legs. Hidden under the crotch snaps of his onesie, the stars decorating his diaper gradually faded as the warm wetness spread across his front to his bottom. It pressed against his skin, tasked to remind him that not only had he been put in diapers, but that he had used them. Just like the baby he was.

By the time his bottle ran dry James was putty in her hands. The nipple was slipped from his mouth, leaving behind a dribble of spittle. The baby took a breath through his mouth and tried to form words. 

“Mommy, I-“

I’m sorry. 
I love you. 
I wet my diaper.

But before he could manage any of them, Hailey picked up his pacifier and pushed it past his lips, silencing further comment. It did crazy things to him. Cradled and rocked in his best friends arms, soothed by her song and the comfort of it all, James felt his eyes grow heavy. His head found purchase on her chest and his world fell away into slumber.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hailey was happy as James was using his diapers with know problem. She didn't want to wake him up from his nap so she knew the diaper would hold until he woke up. 
While James was sleeping Bailey sat at her computer thinking about what to do with James she knew taking him out in public would just tear him apart especially as a baby but she didn't really have a choice. she called her assistant and set it up so James would have a small private room like his playroom in his office hidden. That way hailey would be able to keeep an eye on him during her meeting. She closed her lap top then went to the kitchen to clean up the slime mess for early. She laughed thinking back to how much fun James had hoping soon he would fully let go. 
hailey let James sleep for about an hour before she went back up to his nursery to wake him. She lowered the bars and gently unsaddled James and rubbed her hand a-crossed his belly. " Jamesy baby wake up for mommy " she cooed softly waiting for him to wake up. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hearing the unfamiliar noise of the crib bars lowering, James squeezed his eyes shut tighter and squirmed. But he couldn’t. Realizing his arms and legs couldn’t move, James opened his eyes to see Hailey standing over him, her hand reaching into the crib to unwrap him from his cocoon. “Mommy..?” He echoed in a daze, the pacifier slipping from his mouth and rolling onto the blanket. His sodden diaper bulged under his onesie. He could feel the cold wet padding pressed against his skin. And Hailey’s hand, it pressed against his full stomach.

Instantly, James clenched up. Opening his eyes fully, he looked around the nursery and felt his stomach churn. He whimpered a little and shifted in his squishy diaper. “Mommy… can we have a time out? I have to… you know. I think I have to… poop.”

• 4 weeks later...

Hailey smiled down at James as he was waking up. She giggled slightly hearing  he wanted to take a timeout from all this. Hailey thought about what she wanted to do one she could forces James to use his diaper or she could see he actually needed the diapers. 
" Well Jamesy you are a baby right now and I should make you use your diaper but I think your a big boy enough to make it to the potty " she said she lifted James out from the crib and brought him to the bathroom outside his nursery. She went into the bathroom with James and pointed to a small Elmo potty meant for toddlers just sized for James. " Here let me help you get you diapey off " she said unbuttoning James onsies she let it drop to to the floor and waited for James to sit on the potty. "James's your to little to be yourself now go potty or I can put you in a new diaper " she told him 

James smiled with relief, thinking he was getting what he asked for. “Thank you, Mommy.” He said, crawling to the edge of his crib as Hailey lowered the bars, ready for a break to do his business like a big boy. But before he could climb out, Hailey lifted him up and began to carry him. He winced as his sopping diaper was pressed against his skin, but he didn’t complain because he knew he’d be out of it in a matter of minutes.

The resolve to not complain lasted only until they entered the bathroom and James saw what was awaiting him. Placed onto the floor, he made no move to approach it. “I can’t use that.” Incredulous, he couldn’t help a little amusement in order to cope with what was being asked for him. He gaped at Hailey as she unbuttoned his onesie and took his diaper off. He pressed his legs together and made a pleading face. “Please, Mommy. I can’t go like that.”

Hailey looked a James and sighed slightly. She thought she giving him a better deal than  going in his diaper. She thought about it for a Minute  before she responded. " well if you can't use the potty like a big  it maybe you need your diapeys " she said to him. She went over to the cabinet in the bathroom and pulled out another diaper. She went over to James with it. " do you want mommy to be back in your diaper or do you wanna use the potty " she said not giving him another option on what to do. 

• 1 month later...

Being talked down to did crazy things to him. It drove him crazy, frustrated and humiliated him, yet the sound of Haley’s voice soothed him on a primal level. Almost enough to want the diaper. Almost. But his pride wouldn’t let him.

”I’ll go on the potty.” He mumbled defeatedly, turning and backing himself into the colourful plastic. He had more dignity this way, he reasoned with himself; naked while his mommy held a diaper meant for him. He got to be a big boy this way.

He looked down to concentrate. To pretend like things were different. He’s on a big boy potty- a toilet, and Hailey is outside the door. He was just here to spend the night. After this, he’ll get dressed, get his phone, his keys, and go back to work. Rather, tie up loose ends and look for more. James cringed. He felt his heart twist and sink.

A successful poop. 

Peeking up from the huddle of his arms, he asked, “Do… Do I still get to be your baby?”

• 1 month later...

Hailey busied herself in the bathroom getting James out a new diaper and thought he could use a bath. She started to run a  bath adding some bubbles and some relaxing oils for James of course she added bath toys. When James was done hailey looked at the small man on the child potty she could tell he was over thinking the whole situation. Hailey grabbed a baby wipe when he was done and smiled when he asked the question " of course Jamesy you will always be my baby no matter if you use the potty like a big boy or use your diapey  " she said helping him stand so she could wipe his bottom. " I'm so proud of  you for using the potty. No need to ge shy "

" I think you feel much better after a bath " Hailey said turning off the water. " mommy remembers how much you use to like bubble Baths " she said lifting James up and placing him in the warm water. 

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Hailey swipe a baby wipe from the plastic container made James blush. He knew what was coming next. After being helped to his feet, he was bent over to be wiped. The cold cloth feeling on his bottom and the baby talk made him feel so small, negating his victory on the potty. 

Once he was in the tub he felt compelled to ask, “I don’t have to wear diapers anymore, do I, Mommy?” 

The conflict in his voice surprised him. Just yesterday diapers would have been the furthest thing from his mind and the last thing he’d ever dream of wanting. Being put back in diapers stole his dignity. It emasculated him, humiliated him, and robbed him of the opportunity to even keep his pants dry. James desperately wanted success. He also desperately wanted release from the pressure to be successful. He wanted to splash in the water, be cradled and rocked, and maybe, just a little, be reminded of all the things he didn’t need to be when his diaper was checked.

• 1 month later...

Hailey was abut surprised by James question.  She looked at the man in the tub no way was she going to continue to make him live like he was before. Hailey  could tell James was just confused about what he wanted but she knew exactly what he needed.  " baby I think you should continue to wear your diapers it helps you with everything that's going on and sometimes the potty can be to much for you " she said. She went over to the cabinet and pulled out a basket of toys he could play with in the bath. She then took a bath wash cloth and started washing James. " does the bath feel good baby " she asked as James looked to be having fun now that he stopped worrying. 

• Like 1

“But Mommy, I… I really wanted to be a big boy.” Past tense. There was defeat in his voice. A smallness that strangely brought him comfort. James hung his head for a moment, then looked up as Hailey brought the bath toys over. Seeing his mommy coming toward him brightened him up inside. After the shame came relief.

He could be a baby.

James reached for a bath toy and put it on top of the water. He swivelled to hear the water swish with his movements. “It’s really nice.” He answered, lifting his arm out so Hailey could wash it.

• Like 1

" but mommy really wants a baby " she said adding a little pout at the end . " who's going to give me cuddles ? " 
Hailey continue to wash James making sure to lather him up in nice smelling baby sips. She rinsed off his body before  she started to pour the shampoo in his hair she got it all soap before she told James to bring his head back while she rinsed all the soap out. " mommy has a soapy baby " she cooed She set the cleaning stuff down and watched James for a minute before she picked up a rubber duck and squirted him with it. " uh oh looks like you ducky got you " hailey said giggling as James try to get hailey back. " I'm going have to remember next bath that you like to splash mommy " she cooed going to get his towel from the closet. " are you ready to get out or do you wanna play a little more "

James shied away from being squirted at first, but soon warmed up to it. “Mommy gets to have a bath too.” James giggled as he squirted the duck at Hailey. He patted the water with his hands, sending droplets flying out of the tub. 

When Hailey came over with his towel he took his hands out of the water and showed her the water wrinkles. “I got pruny.”

• Like 1

Hailey looked at James at fingers. " you did I think that means bath times over " hailey said she drained the tub then got James out and wrapped him in the ducky towel. She cradled him in her arms and brought him back to his nursery  to get dressed. She laid him on the changing table then started to lather him in some baby lotion. She then took out a blue diaper with stars on it and held it up to James. " baby James needs his diaper too keep all his pee pee in yes he does " she said before sliding it under his bottom.  " now you don't have to think about the potty for the rest of the day that's a mommy job to change you " she said once the diaper was taped up. Bailey decided since it wasn't to cold in the house and quite warm she would put a small t shirt on James that had a teddy bear on it. " such a cute baby mommy  going to eat you up " she said started a small tickle assult. 

James lifted his arms and allowed himself to be wrapped up in the towel. There was a thank you in there, muffled by the fresh cotton drying his hair. He was carried, swaddled, back to the nursery where he was laid on the changing table, thumb in his mouth and suckling softly. He blushed as his mommy showed him his diaper and baby talked him, asserting that he needed his diapers. Mommy decided that he needed to be a baby.

He opened his legs for Hailey to diaper him and obediently had his arms guided through his shirt.  “No, don’t eat me!” He shrieked. “I’d be all gone!”

Hailey continue her tickle attack on James while he was on the changing table. She stopped to let him catch his breath than sat him in the nursery floor. " mommy has to do some work in her office so you can play in here with your toys. I have baby monitor set up in the corner so I can see and hear you if you need anything call for me okay " hailey kissing James head.  " all of your toys are in the toy chest over there don't worry about making a mess that's what mommy for " she told him not wanting to worry.  Once James went to examine the toy box hailey left the nursery closing a baby gate behind her. She then went to her office to do some paper work for her business. She wanted to get a much done now so tomorrow when she went in the office she would only have a meeting. 

• 4 weeks later...

James took a minute recovering from his giggle fit. He raised his arms to be picked up, only to be set on the plush nursery floor. His diaper crinkled as he was set on his bottom, his legs spread in a wide V to accommodate the cushy thickness between them.

“But Mommy…” He looked up at Hailey with big blue eyes that followed her as she made her way to the nursery door, closing the baby gate behind her. The click of the gate ignited a smallness in him that overtook his adult size. Though his body said he could easily beat it, Mommy said he was too little and needed to be stay in the nursery with a baby monitor to supervise him.

James braced his hands on the ground in front of him and started to get up. His diaper crinkled as his bottom lifted off the ground and set him into motion to crawl. The floor was soft. He could do it.

Deciding not to think twice, the adult baby put one hand in front of the other and crawled over to his toy chest to peer inside. Baby toys, all of it. Blocks, teethers and rattles. He reached for a rattle and gave it a little shake. Pleasant. The whole atmosphere. He could really lose himself in it.