LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More than best friend ( private)

Hya123

Hailey smiled once james was peaceful suckling on the pacifier. She stroked his face gently before she started to speak to him gently “James i want you to know that i’m here for you. You don’t need to worry your little head anymore remember when we were kids and use to play like this it’s no different than that. You were always my wittle baby. “ Hailey said to him letting him reflect on the past moments before.

She then knew she had to bring up the next problem his diaper she didn’t want him to get a rash or james to fussing. “ how about we get you changed. “ She cooed moving james so he was laying on the bed. “ such good boy for using your diapey mommy going make sure your nice and clean “ She cooed as she untapped the diapee. She realized james fussiness coming back.  “ It’s okay baby mommy will be quick then we can cuddle “ She said moving as fast as possible through diaper change soon spencer was in clean diaper . “ There you go all nice and clean” once she was done she quickly cleaned up before picking james back up and cradling him she patted his diaper bottom. “ Let’s get some food in your whittle tummy “ She cooed

James stares up at Hailey and sucks rhythmically on his pacifier while she talks. How easily he fell back into their old dynamic. Her fawning over him over every little thing, taking care of him and making a big deal while he played the part and soaked up every minute. Gradually the make-believe came to an end. James got too big for the stroller. He wanted to be more independent. He eventually stopped wetting the bed. Over time he became less and less the baby and more and more a workaholic grown-up. It had been years since he’d felt so little, yet it came so naturally. Unbeknownst to James, so did wetting the bed.

The baby raises his head when Hailey brings up his diaper. “Wha?” He leans forward to check himself, having been unaware that he was wet. The thick padding had absorbed it all, leaving him completely oblivious to the state of his diaper, and that he’d been put in one to begin with. It’s white with babyish blue print on it; the kind you’d put on an infant. James’ face turns red. It had been weeks since he wet the bed. Admittedly it had started up again since he became so overworked but there was something about not knowing that made it that much more embarrassing.

James’ blush deepens as he’s laid on the bed for a change. This was one thing they had never done. Still, as if by instinct, James lays back and opens his legs, allowing Hailey to untape his diaper. The cold air on his skin makes him whimper and the praise for wetting only furthers his humiliation until his ears burn. Unable to find the words to express himself, he begins to cry again while he’s wiped, powdered and diapered. The tapes are pulled snug and smoothed over the crinkly patterned front, then James is transferred back to a cradled position where he begins to settle, still sucking away at his binky.

Hailey swayed with james in her arms for a few more minutes before they left the room and made there way to the kitchen.  “ Ready for dinner? “ She asked him rubbing his bottom.

Hailey knew james was still super vulnerable right now so she needed to be gently with him. She didn’t have a high chair which she would prefer for james now but that would have to wait. She sighed to herself and sat james on the regular chair while she quickly made work of getting there food together.  “ I made your favorite while you had a nap “ She said hoping that would get james in a better mood. 

She came over with a bowl of mac n cheese. She sat in front of james noticing he was still suckling his lacie. She giggled slightly “ Here baby let me take this so you can eat “ She cooed taking the pacifier out and setting it on the table.  she held up a spoonful of mac n cheese to him. “ Open wide for the choo -choo” she cooed to james seeing the hesitation on his face.  

James was surprised at Hailey’s strength to lift him into her arms. It was just like when he was small and she would put him over her shoulder. Each pat to his diapered bottom acted as a reminder of their new roles, settling him in further to their old game of pretend.

Pat. Pat. Pat.

She is the mommy. He is the baby. There was a comfort in that. A comfort that right now overtook the shame of being reduced to one year old. Diapered, because he can’t so much as be expected to potty himself. It’s his failure. His humiliation. It’s also a promise that he will be taken care of now. 

James is pulled from his thoughts as he’s sat in a chair. His diaper makes a loud crinkle as the bulky padding forced him to sit with his legs apart in a babyish manner. The chair is rotated to face Hailey and her smiling face, and only one bowl of mac and cheese he quickly realizes is going to be spoon fed to him.

The diapered man makes a little noise as his pacifier is plucked from his mouth. He searches for the words to assert that he can still feed himself, but his argument is immediately invalidated by the diaper between his legs. When he finally opens his mouth, he is greeted by a spoonful of warm cheesy pasta and praise for doing as he’s told, which motivates him for the next spoonful and the next until James is happily being fed by his best friend.

Hailey smiles as james accepts the first bite of mac n cheese. She noticed james is being very quite which was starting to worry just alittle. She figured he was just going through a lot right now. 

She slipped another spoonful of mac n cheese into his mouth. “ Good boy i bet that yummy in your tummy “ She cooed to him she made sure she gave james praises knowing that would make him feel better. She finished feeding him the mac n cheese. “ Look how good you were finishing all your food. “ She praised again moving from the table she went over to the cabinet and pulled out a child sippy cup she had from babysitting her nephew a few times. She filled it up with water and brought it over to james. “ Here you go buddy. “ She said giving him the cup while she cleaned up from dinner.  Hailey smiled at how cute james was sitting in diaper drinking a sippy  cup she could help let a soft aww. 

She went over to him and gently picked him up of the tray and grabbing his pacifier and cup. she carried him to the living room going over to the couch to cuddle she wanted to know james feelings about this. She stroked his hair before she spoke gently to the baby in her arms “ How are you feeling jamesy?  “ She wanted to make sure she wasn’t pushing him to far and that this was helping his stress. 

James was blushing throughout lunchtime. He obediently opened his mouth for each bite, and when he was all done uttered a quiet “thank you… Mommy” followed by a slightly more adult “just like how I remember.” 

Sitting at the table with his sippy cup, he absentmindedly began to kick his legs as he drank. He could hear Hailey’s “aww” and got a little bashful. Setting the cup aside, the baby slid off his chair and planted his feet on the ground, ready to see if Hailey needed his help. But before he could ask, he was scooped back into her arms and taken to the couch to be cradled, putting an end to his big boy thoughts.

Laid on his back in just a shirt and diaper, the not-so-grown-up makes a fist and pops up his thumb, bringing it halfway to his mouth to suck on when he’s not talking. “I dunno.” He answers, sucks his thumb, then takes it out again. “I feel… I feel kinda silly.” He chuckles, embarrassed. “And I have to, you know.” 

Hailey let out a smoke hearing james call her mommy it was adorable. “ Your welcome baby “ she coos 

Hailey couldn’t help but coo at james little antics.  He was so cute suckling on his thumb just like a real baby. “ Don’t worry baby i’ll give you your binky back in a minute “ she chuckles. 

She chuckled as james felt silly she knew this was weird and kind of ridiculous but she loved james and wanted him to be happy. “ I know don’t  worry it will get easier i promise. Will take it slow  “ Hailey said softly to james as they cuddled .  “  Later we should do some shopping for your room and clothes on my lap top “ she placed the pacifier back in his mouth knowing this was going to be his new favorite item. 

• 5 weeks later...

James’ thumb finds his mouth as soon as he’s finished speaking. It was an old habit of his, one he rarely got to indulge since his hands were always busy with his phone. His friends often referred to it as his pacifier, an irony that isn’t lost on James as a real one is placed in his mouth. 

A sudden rush of insecurity hits him when Hailey talks about his room and new clothes. He pulls the pacifier from his mouth and tries to sit up. “Maybe we shouldn’t do this.” He says apologetically, swinging his legs over the side of the couch and getting to his feet and begins to pace. “It-It-It’s stupid. I shouldn’t have said anything. I don’t need-“ he gestures to his diaper incredulously “-this. Let’s just go back to the way we were. I can’t leave my job. I need my phone and I need to get a grip—!”

Right as he says this, he turns into the coffee table and stubs his toe. Shocked by the pain, James drops to his hands and knees and reels the throbbing foot close to his chest.

Don’t cry. Don’t cry.

“WaaaaaaAaAaaAAaah..!”

• 1 month later...

Hailey  was shocked by James moving of her lap so quickly. “ Woah baby wait a minute “ Hailey said watching James. she knew James would feel silly being a baby but he was incredible small plus James was every way like a child right now. hailey knew she would have to be gently with James. she let him finish his rant before she was going to start speaking. she was stunned by his sudden cry. 

“ Oh baby come here “ She cooed to him. she picked him up easily and looked at his poor foot. “ It’s okay baby mommy will make it better “ Hailey went back to the couch and placed James pacifier back in gently. she cuddled him close to her chest and rubbed the bottom of his foot.

” Such mean table huh hurting my poor baby “ 

this just proved even more to hailey  how James couldn’t take care of himself anymore.  
“ Mommy should definitely get you some cute slippers so we can avoid your little feet getting hurt again “  she said softly as James cries turned into sniffles.   Hailey was also of thinking of  ways to baby proof her place now.  

“AwaaAaaAAaa-haaaa… Waaaaaaah!”

Red-faced and covered in tears, the crying baby clings to Hailey and allows himself to be cradled again without complaint. He cries because his foot hurts. He cries because he’s embarrassed. He cries because his work went under. Most of all he cries out of helplessness.

Hailey was right, he needs a break. He has to accept it. He hates it but he needs it.

He curls into Hailey, the pacifier reducing his cries to whimpers until they’re no more than sniffles amidst the sounds of him suckling. He rests his head against her chest and closes his eyes. Just like he used to. Held by an angel. The person he trusts most. And he kicks himself for having doubted her decision.

Hailey rubbed James back and sighed with relief when his crying turned into sniffles. 
She held him close for awhile before she started to speaks again. 

“ See James everything going be okay. I will be here to make sure you are safe and loved no need to worry about all that adult stress let yourself relax and become a baby again…my baby “ She said placing a soft kiss on his forehead. 

They stayed on the couch for a little while longer. Before James could fall asleep Hailey thought it would be a good idea to try a mother baby item to help relax James. “ I bet your thristy after all that crying let me get you some milky “ she said placing James on the couch. “ Don’t move I’ll be right back “ She didn’t want James to hurt himself again while she got him a bottle.  

Hailey quickly got a bottle out of the cabinet and filled it with milk and vanilla flavoring before making sure it was nice temperature for James. she went back to the living room and. Brought James back to her lap “ Look baby mommy has a baba “ she coped taking paci out and teased the bottle against his lips. 

Snuggled in her loving arms, James is soothed by Hailey’s gentle words. The pacifier bobs up and down in his mouth, accompanied by quiet sucking noises. The diaper snug around his waist. No more stress. No more responsibility. Everything else will fade away. All he had to do was be a baby.

Suddenly James feels Hailey move him away. “Mmph?” He lifts his head, the binky still in his mouth. A sudden fear plagues his mind. Did his resistance change her mind? He didn’t mean to! He got in his head about all the things he had to do. All the expectations. All the people working busy jobs while he—

Her next words cut his thoughts short. James sits up, silent and waiting. He hears the fridge door and the microwave. Then Hailey rounds the corner holding a baby bottle. It sends him back in time. Six years old, still in pull-ups, laid across her lap while a bottle is coaxed to his lips. Next thing he knows it’s happening again. Hailey sits beside him, pulls him close and he doesn’t resist. He watches as his paci is drawn out of his mouth and the nipple of the bottle is brought toward him.

There’s no time for hesitation. Like muscle memory, he latches on. The warm milk fills his mouth, sweet and quenching, and he quickly falls into a steady nurse. Eyes gazing up at Hailey, comforted and grateful, growing heavy as he relaxes into the rhythm. In that relaxation he feels his muscles loosen, and his bladder releases into the thick padding he’d been put into with this exact expectation. 

When hailey got back from the kitchen she could see James a little worried. Hailey smiled down at James as he started to suck at the bottle she could feel he was relaxing with each gently suck. She brushed her finger against his soft cheek and started to coo at him. “ Is that baba really yummy? I bet it is nice sweet like my baby “ She cooed as she rocked James gently. 

While Hailey was feeding James she could feel her lap grow warm right away she knew James had wet his diaper. “ Your being such a good whittle baby for me “ She cooed praising him as he finished wetting his diaper and drinking the bottle. 
She set the bottle on the coffee table then picked up James placing his pacifier back in his mouth and carried him to her room.  “ Did someone wet there diaper like a good baby ? “ She cooed as they went to her room. She gently placed James down on the bed so she could change his diaper. 
“ I thinks it’s time for all little babies to go night -night “ she cooed going to her closet to get him a new pair of Jammie’s and diaper.  She came back over to the bed and gently started to change his diaper and changed him into a bear footie sleeper she had from when they were younger. she couldn’t help but coo at James. “ Your the cutest baby in the world. “ She cooed tickling his belly. Hailey got into bed with James and cuddle him close to her chest rubbing small circles on his back“Goodnight my sweet baby. Your nice and safe with mommy ” She said as started to hum James his favorite lullaby.  

• 1 month later...

As James looked up at Hailey’s nurturing smile he could feel the tension drain from his body. He felt so small. Her soft voice, her protection, her love. Her calming words repeated angelically in his mind.

No need to worry about all that adult stress. Let yourself relax and become a baby again. My baby.

A smile reaches his puffy eyes, her thumb wiping away the remnants of tears from his infantile breakdown. Vulnerable on his back, embarrassed by his state but accepting that he needed it. A bit of pee dribbles into his diaper. James stops himself at first. There’s a stumble in his suckling. Panic and shame redden his face. He’d had accidents before but never during the day! They only happened at night, only when he truly relaxed. 

The realization hits him. He was relaxed.

James looks into Hailey’s eyes, his best friend, his mommy, and finally lets himself go. Warmth spreads across his crotch as his diaper swells and brings a blush to his cheeks while she praises for being a baby. It was mortifying, humiliating, and simultaneously the best feeling he had ever felt.

As his bottle runs dry it’s eased from his mouth, leaving behind a bit of spittle and a dreamy smile on his boyish face. Next thing he knows he’s being lifted into her arms. One hand across his back, the other under his diaper. James opens his mouth to admit it but is greeted with his pacifier and the question he was just about to answer. All he can manage is a muffled coo as he’s brought to the bedroom for a change.

Laid upon the bed, James turns his head to watch Hailey retrieve a new diaper. The quiet chup-chup-chup of his binky accompanies the ripping of the tapes and the crinkle of the new diaper as it’s unfolded and slid underneath him. Wiped, powdered, and changed, he props himself up to be put in his sleeper and tucked into bed with a willing heart, the worries in his head quelled by his mommy’s assurance and the padding between his legs. “Mm… nigh-nigh…”

• Like 1

Hailey watched as James fell asleep in her arms so peaceful. She knew James was so relaxed in this what he need to stress. She rolled out of bed making sure he was still sleeping. She went downstairs to her office and pulled open her laptop. 
The first thing she needed to do was get in contact with James job she knew he might not want to be a baby forever so the least she could was get him a couple months off. His boss wasn’t to keen on the idea even more pissed that James lost the deal but  he took haileys  offer.

The next task Hailey had at hand was getting James a nursery set up she realized the more nurturing the environment felt the more relaxed James was. Hailey had order everything she would need a nursery crib, changing table, rocking-chair , and a baby swing. Hailey also ordered a highchair, stroller , car seat and baby gates to put around the house. Hailey had set to be delivered and set up that night. She closed her laptop and went back up to her room. Hailey smiled seeing James still having his pacifier in his mouth slowly suckling. she got back in bed and snuggled next to James. 

The next morning hailey was woken  up by the sound of movers at the door. she got out the bed not waking James and going to let them in. She brought them down to her guest bedroom that would be soon be transformed to a nursery. She let them do there job while they baby prodded everything she even got rid of her coffee table in the living replacing with a play pen and small table James couldn’t get hurt off of. She went up to her room smiling at James she went and rubbed his belly. “ Good morning baby Time to open those little eyes  “She cooed. Once James opens his eyes she asked “ Are you a wet little baby? “ causing him to blush. Hailey already knew the answer but wanted James to tell her. “That’s okay your just a whittle baby mmm “ 

• Like 1

James stirred at Hailey’s touch. The sound of her voice made him turn his head. His eyes cracked open to squint through the light, the binky still bobbing up and down in his mouth. The baby had been out like a light within minutes of being put down. He hadn’t slept so good in years. No early morning alarms, no cold showers, no breakfast to-go.

He smiled drearily. His brain hadn’t quite caught up with the events of the day before. It had all happened so fast, and he was soon reminded when Hailey’s hand travelled down to his diaper for a morning check. Instantly his face went red as the wet padding was pressed against him and his eyes turned away guiltily. “Uh-uh” He tried to deny it. He didn’t know why. He was so warm in the bed, he didn’t want to leave it. But one touch to the front of his sleeper proved he couldn’t stay dry through the night. Luckily his diapers were meant to hold much more than one wetting.

Embarrassed, the baby brought a hand to his face and pulled out his pacifier with a tiny pop and tried to change the subject, asking in a soft voice “Do you have to go to work today?” What he meant to say was what time did Hailey have to work, but what came out betrayed his heart and his hope that she would stay and continue as they had the night before.

Hailey thought it was funny how James denied having a wet diaper knowing that he did. “ I think someone could use a new diapey “ she brought her hand down to his sleeper and started to unbutton the bottom of it.  
When James asked about Hailey going back to work she smiled at him. “ No baby I get to spend the whole day with you. “ She said taking off James sleeper and exposing his diaper. “ I do have some paper work to get done but nothing I can’t do while your napping “ She said mostly to her self.  Hailey took one look at James and could tell immediately that he was definitely feeling relaxed and was enjoying this. Hailey knew James was worried that this would end because of work so she thought it would be a good time to show James his nursery. She picked him up and carried  him out of her bedroom. “ I have something to show you “ she said happily bringing jakes to his newly renovated nursery. The nursery was right across from Hailey room she opened the door to a light blue baby boy nursery.  Everything was perfect for James to be her baby and relax.  She went over to the changing table and laid him down so he could take it all in. “ Mommy hopes you like your new room” She busied herself in the closet finding James something to wear. 

• 2 weeks later...

The knowing tone in Hailey’s voice only deepened the blush on James’ face when she announced that he needed a diaper change. He held still while she unbuttoned his sleeper and pulled it back, revealing the printed white padding that had obviously swelled from his nighttime wetting. Hailey knew him better than he knew himself. She had put him back in diapers knowing he would wet the bed and he had proved her right before he could ever make a case for himself. Years of punishing himself for failing to control such a basic thing, now he wasn’t even expected to try. It was punishment, but he wanted it.

“So we get to keep going?” On the bed in only a diaper, James looked up at Hailey and searched her face for a change of expression. A sign of regret. But he found nothing. “Just for a day or two.” He assured her, to assure himself. “However long you want. I know we can’t keep doing- you know. I can’t-“ 

Her words silence him. She reaches out to him, picks him up, holds him over her shoulder with a hand under his diapered bottom like he was nothing more than an infant. Instantly he relaxes. “Okay, Mommy.”

The pacifier dangles from his fingers as he’s carried down the hall. James only sees the bedroom getting further away. He slips the binky into his mouth and relaxes. 

They stop in front of a door. He hears it being opened. Then something metal being unlatched. As Hailey steps into the room he sees it’s a baby gate, and that’s just the beginning.

Baby blue walls with white trim. 
A white wooden crib with a mobile overhead, baby toys attached to the side. 
A rocking chair by the window.
And a changing table he’s laid upon as his eyes widen with awe.

All he could manage was a couple stunned suckles and a muffled word behind his binky. “Haiwey…”

Hailey took her time in the closet trying to find something cute for James to wear. once she found the most adorable onesie that’s said mommy baby boy on its She turned around when she say her name he looked so cute on the changing table in just his diaper giving small sucked to he’s pack.  
“ do you like your new room baby “ she questioned while she was still at the closet. 

Hailey went over with the outfit in hand and smiled at James on the table. “Jamesy your going to be my whittle baby for awhile no more worrying about adult things okay cutie “ She said knowing James was probably going to protest the baby treatment.  Hailey pulled out all the changing supplies and started to rip the tapes open of James diaper. “ See your such a whittle baby your diapey almost leaked “ she cooed as she started to wipe his bottom she pulled out another thick diaper that had stars on it and faded when they were wet. She placed under James and added powder before she taped it snug  and finished getting him dressed in his onesie. She lifted him of the changing table and brought him over to the rocking chair. She tuck out his pacifier and smiled at him. “ Jamesy I want you to know I talked to your boss and you won’t be working anymore, I really think you need this break. Today we’re going to try to get on-a better schedule so most morning will cuddle in the rocking chair and have bottle before breakfast “ She told him she grabbed a bottle from the warmer and started to tease his lips with the warm formula. 

A pair of blue eyes travelled around the room from behind his pacifier. This was nothing like he was expecting! James had thought they’d spend a few days together. Go for drives, eat out, and play a little pretend at home. But Hailey was really taking this seriously.  

“You weally… hah, you weally went all out.” The binky made it hard to speak but James didn’t spit it out. He didn’t want to risk Hailey stopping altogether. There was so much here he didn’t need. The crib, the toys, the onesie. But he couldn’t just tell her that. Not after she’d bottle fed him and changed his diaper.

“Don’t… Don’t you fink ‘dis is a bit much? How’d you get all ’dis?” He was easily coaxed into laying down on the changing table while Hailey stood over him. Her delicate hands reached out and tore the tapes on either side of his sodden diaper. Cold air hit his damp skin as the front of his diaper was pulled down and his cheeks reddened as he was teased and told what a little baby he was for wetting his diaper. James hummed in reply, submissively sucking on his pacifier while Hailey wiped, powdered, and changed him into a fresh diaper, but when the time came for the onesie he began to resist. He squirmed while his arms were fed through and tried to duck his head, but soon Hailey was doing up the crotch snaps and lifting him into arms.

Where they went next was not in his control. That was the best part of being a baby. Coddled, protected, and dependent. His bulky diaper bulged under his onesie as he was cradled in the rocking chair, looking up at Hailey. Maybe he could get used to this. 

Then his paci was plucked from his mouth and he was told Hailey had spoken to his boss. Shocked, James turned his head to refuse his bottle and began to stress. “What? Wh-What did you say? You didn’t tell him, did you?! I-I-I need to work- I can’t give that up!” 

• Like 1

Hailey smiled as James was surprised about how much she went through to get him the perfect baby nursery. “ of course I would you deserve nothing but the best”. She said as she changed him. 

Hailey could tell right away she made a mistake by telling James about his job. She saw his facial expression change and she didn’t want that. She set the bottle down and brought Jane closer to her chest so he could hear her heart beat. She started rubbing his back and rocking gently. “ Don’t worry baby mommy didn’t say anything about this. Mommy told your boss you had a family emergency and that you need time off he wasn’t very happy but understanding your job is secure and can go right back where you left off, once you relax some “ she said softly before she continued to speak “ you will go back to work but when i think your ready to use the potty again right now your to little for that stuff which is okay ” she stopped rocking and brought the bottle back out. She cradled James again and teased the bottle against his lips until he started drinking the sweet tasting formula.

She smiled at him and brushing his hair out his face. “ your such sweet baby drinking your baba,I bet taste really nummy “ she baby talked to James. Once the bottle was gone she sat him up and started to pat his back softly. “ let’s get out all that gas from your tummy then we can have some nummy breakfast” she told him as she kept patting his back. “ 

• Like 1

“What if I can’t? Not use the potty— the bathroom. I can do that. I-I mean what if I do lose my job? It’s Garrett, I’ve known him for six years. If I don’t keep in the loop he’s going to wonder what’s up. You can’t just tell him I’m not going to be there! I gotta call him, I…” Pulled to her chest, his words trailed off into anxious murmurings. He wanted to insist: this was it, he has to go back. Pick himself up, dust himself off and get back there where he belongs. Where he wants to belong. But James had no willpower. No strength left to fight. He’d been so in over his head that the idea of diving in again, as desperately as he wanted it, was terrifying. James had no plan. He couldn’t do another year of scraping and grinding. He wanted to be big, but all he felt was small.

James lowered his head onto Hailey’s chest and sniffled defeatedly, conceding to the comfort of being rocked back and forth. Her words humiliated him and consoled him at the same time. The perfect way to put him in his place. When the rocking stopped, James knew what was coming and he didn’t fight it. Cradled once more in his new baby clothes, he opened his mouth and accepted the nipple into his mouth and began to suckle. The warm formula gradually filled his mouth to the tune of Hailey’s praise. He looked up at her red-cheeked and misty-eyed and nursed until the bottle was pulled from his mouth.

It surprised him to be sat up suddenly. James opened his mouth to speak as his back was pat, what came out instead was a soft burp and an embarrassed laugh.

• Like 1

Hailey held James close as he drank the bottle wanting him to feel safe. Once James let out a burp Hailey smiled and started to coo at him again ." Such a good baby " she said standing up with James. She placed him in bed hip like a toddler and started heading Towards the kitchen. " let's get some yummy food in your tummy then we can have a fun day today " she said as they entered the kitchen where James would see his new high chair. Hailey removed the tray from it and sat James down. She buckled him in making sure he was secure then she placed the tray in front of him.  Hailey then walked over to the fridge and pulled out a container of yogurt and some fruit. She poured the yogurt in the bowl added the fruit she got a baby spoon and went back over to James with a spoon.

She sat in front of him and held the spoon up to his mouth. " open wide for the Choo -choo " she cooed being spoon up to his mouth she smiled when he accepted it. " what should we do after breakfast we can play with your new toys or color or go outside for a walk " she asked as she spooned more yogurt into his mouth. 

• Like 1

James blushed at Hailey coo, and even more when she effortlessly lifted him into her arms and began carrying him like a toddler. “Thank you, Mommy.” He said in a small voice. He held loosely onto her, ready to play their little game of ‘feed the baby’ like they did yesterday. But today was slightly different. Waiting for him was an adult sized high chair padded with colourful shapes and a wide plastic tray. James felt his cheeks heat up as he was set down on it with a muffled crinkle from underneath his baby blue onesie. He didn’t think he’d like it at first, but looking up at Hailey while she fed his arms through the harness and secured the tray over his lap, it made him feel so cared for. So little.

The moments he was left alone while Hailey made his food stirred excitement in him. He shifted in his seat, then patted the tray with both hands. He smiled and with a burst of anticipation let out a babyish “Ba!” but quickly quieted down when Hailey rounded the corner. James opened his mouth on command, closing his lips around the tiny spoon and smiling sheepishly as Hailey pulled it out and scraped his lower lip of the excess. He happily accepted the next spoonful and made a little noise of enjoyment before replying without thought. “I dunno. Babies don’t make decisions, right?”

• Like 1

Hailey giggled hearing James call out for his ba. She was happy that he seemed to be relaxed enough to let go. She grabbed the bottle filled with water and bowl of yogurt.  " Don't worry mommy has your ba "she said shaking it slightly. She then continue to feed James the yogurt. 

She nodded her head when James answered her question. " Your right your to little to make decisions like that huh " she paused before saying " I think we should play with your new toys then after your nap will go outside  " she said spooning the last of yogurt in his mouth.  She took a cloth and wipes the yogurt around his mouth. " such a messy baby.  Here you go baby drink your ba while mommy cleans quickly " she said placing the bottle James hand and going over to the sink to fob the dishes quickly. When she was done she went over to James and moved the tray from in front of the high chair and took his bottle placing it in the sink.   She unbuckled him then placed him back on her hip like a toddler walking  to the living room.  She sat James on the on a blanket she went over to the closet and pulled out a box of toys and sat it in front of James. She pulled out a teddy bear that had a hat and bow tie.
" Hello James my names Ted! Will you be my new friend I give lots of cuddles  " she said in funny cartoon voice pretending to be the teddy bear. 

• Like 1