LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The day that 24/7 in diapers came

As many of us either by choice or the act of someone else have been in diapers 24/7 .  It is a general question on after this started how was it.  How long has it been to get used to utilizing the diaper for use.  Has it been a while to get used to being changed our changing a diaper.  

To be honest, it only took a few weeks to get used to changing myself routinely.  After the first couple of months, it all seemed pretty normal and I no longer noticed my diapers that much.  Fairly quickly I became relatively oblivious to being wet.  I'd also developed a management routine that minimised leaks and rashes (these were big things in the early days).  There are always surprises that come along later: events or tasks that life throws at you and the fact that you are diapered becomes a complicating factor but mostly you work your way through these.

10 hours ago, oznl said:

To be honest, it only took a few weeks to get used to changing myself routinely.  After the first couple of months, it all seemed pretty normal and I no longer noticed my diapers that much.  Fairly quickly I became relatively oblivious to being wet.  I'd also developed a management routine that minimised leaks and rashes (these were big things in the early days).  There are always surprises that come along later: events or tasks that life throws at you and the fact that you are diapered becomes a complicating factor but mostly you work your way through these.

Glad to hear that but most often this is not the same for everyone.

How to do manage accidents while outside