LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

I'm Brisemenu (or just Brise), I'm French, and mainly a fan of stories about aBDL, agelplay, spanking, regression etc. 

I was a patron of YourDiapersCute who make me discover this gold mine. For now, I'm waiting the start of a story I commisionned and, when I get it, I hope to find an other writer to continue it. Unfortunately, not being a native English speaker, I don't think I can't write a correct english story myself, but maybe a french one is someone is ok to translate? 

I like creating different universes, especially with a part of the population (a gender, a social class, an alien race...) being the grownups  and an other being the regressed. I think 24/7 adult babies are boring (sorry, I'm going to upset people). I prefer adults kids or even adult teens with only baby treatments about hygiene and punishments, cause they can go out, have a sophisticated social life, hobbies, and many more options to be naughty of course. I also prefer when the doms are loving, caring and, if something, just very close minded about how to take care of the regressed. My favorite story for now is Raising Husbands by Alex Bridges. Writing the story from the grpwnups POV is original and I liked the "slice of life" side. 

Hi, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and it’s always good to have new people join us. I don’t think you’re alone, being a mostly French speaking person here. I can understand it being difficult, if wanting to write stores into English. I’m just imagining, trying to do it the other way round. Wouldn’t be easy for me either, I know. 
Anyway, there’s lots of other fun stuff here, and good likeminded people. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax,have fun, and enjoy!