LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiiii! I’m new here! ? :3

Hey I’m Alex! Nice to meet you all. I go by she her pronouns or they them is fine too. I am bisexual, or maybe pansexual, still figuring it out. I am 22 but my ABDL age is around 10 years old. Or maybe 5. I have always been super into ABDL since a long time ago, I always sort of had the perspective of treasuring my childhood. I still enjoy the things I loved as a kid, and I probably will until I’m an old grandma hahahaha.

as a kid, I really loved Arthur! I also loved Kipper the dog (I think it was a British cartoon, though, it’s super cute though i recommend looking it up!), the magic school bus, and I loved cartoons in general. Now as an adult I still watch Adventure time, spongebob, gravity falls, I even started watching Hey Arnold because it looked so funny and relatable since I was born in the city, and it’s about city kids. I actually never watched it as a kid, but I figured out about it a few years back and love it!!!  Also, anime, I watched Sailor Moon and Pokemon mostly when I was a kid. I also was a gameboy era kid, so I played Pokemon Emerald when I was a kid and it is still my favorite game!! Actually I’m currently playing it again for nostalgia purposes. And because it’s just genuinely fun. I also love Animal Crossing! My fav anime is actually Soul Eater, i know, it’s kinda silly but it’s mainly because I LOVE Death the Kid. (He is my fictional character crush and my comfort character....ahahaaaaa...)?

okay that’s all! About diapers, I am still practicing putting diapers on, and I’m not exactly wearing them in public yet, and I don’t know if I ever will, but it’s definitely something I have considered and am willing to try. Just gotta be a little more confident in my ABDL side first!  ☺️

it’s really great to meet you all! Feel free to tell me your favorite cartoons, too!

Oh! Last tidbit of information! I do actually go to art school , art college whatever you call it! In New York City. I go to a school called SVA (school of visual arts), if you don’t know it, feel free to look at their website. It’s known to be a super competitive  school, but in my experience, it’s really fine, and I actually really love it there. The people there are all really great artists and creative people, and I feel mostly comfortable there, too.  They do actually have a Disability Services, which is really useful to me because I do actually have Autism, ADHD and anxiety (social anxiety as well, which I am working on!)  I think it’s really cool that they have services for Autistic people, and a lot of people don’t actually know this. But yea! SVA is pretty lit. I don’t know if any of my friends from school are into ABDL, though...but you never know! If anything, I hope the people I currently consider  my friends will be supportive.  ? I hope to show you all my drawings in another thread! Thanks for reading! ☺️?

a photo of me in my pajamas:

29D72B48-AAC2-4DEE-8E6B-B608299D644F.thumb.jpeg.7a76c377e2fbd4588ff72d72e8c1f831.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Alex, and welcome to DD. It’s really nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. I’d say, you get extremely high marks on your intro! ? I think you’re gonna like it here, there’s lots of good likeminded people. Love your pj’s! They look real cute, and I bet are great with some thick cozy diapers on? 
I wish you lots of luck with your art school endeavor. It would be great to see some of your stuff here. Feel free to post something. If you have any questions, just ask. 
I’m an older cartoon enthusiasts, because well, I’m older, lol. Bugs Bunny, and lots and lots of 60’s cartoon stuff. I spent a lot of time as a kid, watching cartoons on tv, and thinking about diapers. I have always had a love for diapers, and since I grew up with cloth diapers, plastic pants too! But, I do like disposable diapers as well. 

I would say, take your time, do what you are comfortable with, and if that means wearing diapers out, go for it! Again, you can find lots of good information here, and lots of helpful people. So come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! 

• Like 1

Aw thank you! Both of you of course, You all seem really nice! Thank you for the kind words! ♪( ´▽`)

@TinyBunnyYesss!!! Kipper and Arthur were my childhood : - ) so glad other people know of it!

@AbabeBillAlso yea of course, Bugs Bunny is great! Old cartoons are also great! I remember watching Tom and Jerry  at my grandma’s when she  was around as a kid, i think Tom and Jerry is pretty old? I think! It’s really funny I used to love watching it, maybe I should watch it again ?but yes thank you for the kind words  I super appreciate it! : - ) 

• Like 1

You are welcome! ? Yes, Tom and Jerry is another great old favorite. One in particular, you might appreciate, is titled “Baby Puss” (1943). Not sure if the full episode can be found on YouTube? But here is a place you can see it, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5dso9i 

It has always been favored by many abdl’s.