LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I find that quality diapers clearly pay a big part of staying dry all night and some of the next day - if that is desired. My experience is three levels do the ultimate dry test - a good quality cloth or disposable which should be properly fitted. Then a good paid of covers (phatic or rubber pants that cover the diaper and sit comfortably and softly against the skin. A layer of cloth or soaker between diaper and pant. Then close it up with a onesie.

Enjoy!

2021-06-06 08.15.16.jpg

• Like 1

Modern throw aways do not cover the hops with abslorbent padding like good cloth diapers. Double cloth and tw panties (recommended in DPF, usually rubber of plastic) will take you through the nigt. I prefer extra material all around rather than a center soaker A center soaker adds material between the legs where there is some pretty delacate dissue and makes it talke longer for the caustic urnine to exit that area If you have more material all around rather than piling it up in the crotch, ti will be led away much quicker by wicking and not have as much time to irritate the delacate tissue I also use a waterproof liner with the crotch area cut out, but you have to stand up to wet. That was used to make a person have to get up to wet so they would learn not to wet laying down as part of bladder training  for little girls if they were over 4, otherwise healthy and were just too lazy to get up and go to the toilet. If the did not stand up, the wet would get all over them and be unomfortable. The result is that I do not even feel wet for up to 14 or more hours