LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Right Sissy

Jen and her daughter Blair had recently enrolled in ballet class. Ballet was great and had a lot of health benefits, as well as muscle developments, balance and coordination. Jen liked it so much she had even tried to get her son Matthew enrolled but he was a no-go. All she asked was that he not make fun of Blair for having fun with it, who, occasionally had small bladder leakage problems. Blair was pretty with blonde hair, blue eyes, and long legs, perfect for ballet. Jen had dirty hair blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Good job honey!!" Jen shouted as she saw Blair landed a pirouette perfectly. "Why don't you go join them? I think you'd have lots of fun Maddie!" Jen said, asking her son by his nickname that she called him.

• 7 months later...

Matthew give a deep scowl on his face has his mom called him that. "Mommmmm you know I hate being called that and no I don't want to try dumb ballet." It had been just a month since Matthew had moved back in with his mom, having lived with his dad's family since his dad ran off years ago and his mom now had full custody of him at last. Matthew is short and young looking for his age which always annoyed had especially compared to his younger sister he had green eyes in dirty bleach blonde hair which was getting long, he needed to cut it soon.

“Maddie what is wrong with you?! You have been behaving out of control recently! If you don’t shape up there will be some serious consequences young man!” She said as she spanked his butt for misbehaving. She had half a mind to put him in ballet class right now.

Matthew let out a yelp when this bottom was hit making him jump, he then rubbed his butt and then stormed off, saying he was going to the car. When he got to the car he sit in the backset and grumbled and complained about his mom's treatment of him. "Stupid woman I am not a little kid all ways trying to make me to dumb girly stuff and be inclusive with my dumb little sister." 

Matthew said to himself as he got out his iPod and turned to some music as he waited for his mom and sister to come  to the car, but as you relax in the car so a drug store not too far from the auditorium and they thought went to his head, about how to bring his girly sister down a peg or two.

Jen dragged Matthew out of the car and threw him over her shoulder like a baby. “I’ve had enough of your behavior! I’m putting you back into diapers & your sister gets to change you!”

She stripped Maddie down to his birthday suit and began spanking him in front of all the girls.

Matthew went to the drug store and he then immediately went to get a Diuretic He Slipped the medicine from the Shelf into his pocket and without saying a word went out the door with no one knowing, he then went back into the auditorium were he saw this sister practicing her ballet with the girls, Matthew rolled his eyes and sneakily went over to the bench making sure no one was looking at him.

He then got his sister's water bottle and placed the diuretic inside, he then slipped back into the Corridor and watch her sister take a break and drink her water bottle. It wasn't long before his sister went back to practicing and just like he thought she soon started to wet herself, Matthew could not contain himself as his sister with a cry as her  precious ballerina costume was getting absolutely soaked and the girls started to laugh at her, he started to laugh as he went back to the car. 

When Matthew got back in the car he went to get his iPod out but before he could even turn it on his mom grabbed him and threw him over her shoulder like a baby. "WHAT THE FUCK." He said before being taken back into the Auditorium. Matthew was struggling in his mom's grasp she was really angry, and when she said he was going to be put into diapers Matthew could not believe it.

Matthew saw his little sister being comforted by one of her friends as she tried to dry her tear-stained face, before Matthew could say anything he was soon 
stripped down to his birthday suit pulled over his mom's lap and was soon getting a spanking on his bear bottom. "WHAT THE OW FUCK OWWW ST-STOP Y-YOU BITCH FUCK OWWWWW." Matthew said has his  bottom was getting hit with his mom's hand, he then let out ever cursive would you knew something that could make a sailor blush.

Jen took a bar of soap and jammed it inside Maddie’s mouth securing it with tape. 
“Babies don’t cuss!” She said as she slipped a couple suppositories up his butt.

“Oh girls come here!” The ballerinas came over and all giggled at the naked boy with soap in his mouth. 

“Maddie’s fussy because he needs a diaper change and a makeover before his first ballet class. Won’t you help?”

Matthew was kicking and cursing up a storm as his bottom was hit turning a bright pink, but his cursing was soon silenced by a bar of soap witch was secured in his mouth by a tape which was all from his mother's purse his mother was a firm believer of be prepared and had various items in her bag in case of emergency. Matthew tried to get the soap out, but his mother held his arms. 

Matthew did not know what was worse and more humiliating being stripped naked and spanked or having a bar of soap put in his mouth and taped. That was what he thought until Matthew felt somethings being put up his bottom. it was the suppositories, Matthew knew with growing horror his mother had kept a box of suppositories with her when Blair could not go to the bathroom due to constipation from getting sick when Matthew was visiting his mom a year ago. And now Matthew was going to get first hand experience on what do suppositories did.

When Matthew hared his mouth call to the girls, his face turned a bright red from embarrassment, but when his mom said he needed a diaper change and a makeover before his first ballet class. Matthew felt utterly devastated. Soon Matthew was taken off his mother's lap and laid on the bench bread eagle spread eagle showing all the girls his dick.

The girls soon got to work having gotten real sick of Matthew whatever he with taking to the girls practice. One girl grab the bunch of clean cloth towels from the store room, and another grabbed a bottle of talcum powder from her bag. Matthew struggling as his arms were held above his head by two girls and his legs were held by his mom.

Matthew was struggling and squirming but was soon able to get the tape off and spit the bar of soap out, "MOM PLEASE STOP I AM TO OLD FOR DIAPERS." But his pleas fell on deaf ears as his mother was soon powdering his front and bottom with the talcum powder and without saying a word slid the white cloth sheets under Matthew bottom and after producing two safety pins from her purse, she wrapped the towel into a makeshift cloth diaper much to her son's humiliation and fussing. And secured it firmly to his bottom. 

Even his own little sister Blair was now getting into it having stop crying and was now smiling ear-to-ear with delight  as she produced a pink La Petite Ballerina dress. “NO MOMMY SOB I SNIFF DON’T WANNA WEAR THAT OR DIAPERS I AM A BIG BOY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” Matthew said as he was now full on crying.

But his mother along with his sister and the girls of the class forced him into the humiliating dress. It was a bit snug for him to wear but it would keep his makeshift cloth diaper from sliding off especially when the suppositories worked their magic. The girl who grabbed makeup from their bags and I'm putting blush and lipstick on struggling boy’s face. When at least it was all done the girls good back and admire their handiwork.

They had to admit that Matthew looked extremely adorable gone was the obnoxious Naughty Boy and in its place was an adorable little princess Matthew was taken off the bench and taken him to the front to face all the girls, his sister and his mom. Matthew was absolutely humiliated as he started to do a bit of a potty dance.

“MOMMY PLEASE SOB I’M SORRY FOR SPIKING BLAIR’S DRINK, PLEASE I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.” Matthew said as he squirmed and blushed profusely as he desperately tried to hold it in. Blair herself looked at the clock it was getting late and trrey needed to head home.

But she had a strong feeling that their mother wasn't going to take them home just yet, not until Maddie did his business then they would go home. She was definitely looking forward to seeing Maddie ride back home in his soiled undergarment till they got home like she would be. She did wonder how far her mother was going to take  this baby thing with Maddie as she felt a talk coming on later tonight.

(Sorry who are the super long post, and can we take this just a bit slow?)

“Aww poor widdle Maddie, I think she needs to go too-too! Cmon girls let’s help baby Maddie go too-too!” 

With that, the girls pinned him down and the heaviest girl sat on his already bloated stomach, and began to tickle him. The other girl in the class Ariel who was 15 began massaging his diaper area trying to get him horny.

”Does baby Maddie like it when Ariel does that?” She asked, giving him a kiss on the lips leaving a smooch mark there.

(of course!)

When the girls came to him, Matthew tried to run but the girls were on him and soon the girls pinned him down and the heaviest girl sat on his already bloated stomach Matthew almost lost control and messed right there, but he held it, but when Ariel who was 15 and the second most senior member of the class started massaging his diaper area trying to get him horny Matthew cried out, "S-Stop mmmmm please sob stop."

And they did when to Matthew's shock Blair told them to get off. "Okay girls that's quite enough we'll have plenty of time to have fun with wittle Maddie later, its getting late." Matthew was relieved when the girls did as Blair, but that relief turn the horror when he saw his little sister smile and say, "Besides, wittle Maddie still has to put on a show for us."

"W-What?" Matthew said as he slowly started to get up off the floor paying mine to every jolt in his stomach. Blair went right to him and looked her big brother right in the eye and said, "Now baby brother here is the deal I want you to do a little ballet for us I know you been watching our moves since Mom has been taking you here sometimes." "N-N-No way ballet is dumb and girly." Blair ignored her brother and went on. "If you do it and we like it I will ask mom to let you use the toilet."

Matthew did not want to do it, but had no choice as he felt and heard his stomach gurgle and make weird sounds
Matthew nodded his head as the girls sat down, he then give a desperate pleading look to his mom all he saw was her waiting for something. Soon he started trying to mirror what his sister and the girls did. I t was the most funniest and adorable thing in the girls have ever seen me, it was an adorable haphazard mockery of what they did as they watched The former obnoxious boy do ballet. The girls laugh and snorted watching Maddie fumble around trying to copy theirs and trying to not lose control of his bowels at the same time. 

When at last he thought he was done his sister said, "Now don't forget to bow to the audience." Matthew's face was a deep crimson red from embarrassment but he did what he was told, but the moment he bowed his bowels gave out and soon the loudest fart anyone has ever heard fill the auditorium. 

"NO NO NO NO STOP FUCK STOP." Matthew frantically screamed as you started messed himself, he tried desperately to stop himself even falling on his hands and knees. But no matter what he did he could not stop, Matthew could feel the mass hug his bottom to the the tightly wrapped makeshift cloth diaper and the ballerina dress the mess firmly inside the diaper.

Soon to Matthew's horror he was starting to wet himself just like Blair had done not to long ago and soon the ballerina dress was absolutely stoked not even the cloth diaper could stop the heavy wetting he did, he was soon on his hands and knees panting hard just finished going, soon he laid on his tummy and then he cried, cried like any little baby and started pounding and kicking the floor of the auditorium having the biggest tantrum of his life. 

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY MOMMY." Blair watched her mom go to her little boy now in full mom mood, it was certainly going to be a long car ride as both them had to go home in they're messy attire but Blair knew it was worth it.

“Hmm poor baby boy, come here!” She said as she cuddled him and wiped up the pee. She stuck his head between her breasts and patted him until he burped. 

“You just need thicker diapers!” She said, pinning another thick pink diaper on him & hiking up his sissy skirt. 

“Mommie has to go do some work, play with your sissie & if you behave I’ll change you when I get back. Love you Maddie!!” She said, patting him on the butt and sitting him down with his sister who giggled at him profusely when her mom left.

”You stink Maddie!” Blair said giggling and giving her a childish kiss.

When Matthew's mother hugged him, Matthew completely lost it as he started a new round of crying in his mother's chat. "Waaaaaaaaa mommy pwease I-I am s-so-hic-sorry." Matthew soon started to feel a little better as his mother rubbed and patted his back, Matthew soon let out a burp, before his mother said he needed thicker diapers. "Waaaaaaaa no no no don't want to wear diapers mommy please." But his protest fell on deaf ears again as the pink La Petite Ballerina was taken off and produced a pink Hello Kitty pull up that Blair used for bed time.

The girls watched as the pull up was pulled up and over the if slightly sagging and droopy makeshift diaper, Matthew cried as the pull up was pulled over his messy cloth diaper making the mass squish, he was then put back in the pink La Petite Ballerina witch was a bit of a challenge due to the thick patted bottom he had now, but it went on witch made it way more obvious that he was in diapers.

When his mom said she had to leave the auditorium for just a bit for some work, he cried not wanting to be here with his sister or the her ballerina class, but he was ignored and was made to fit on his bottom with he immediately put his thumb in his mouth sucking it trying to comfort himself as he watched his mom leave and his sister came to him.

"Blair please sniff I am sorry sniff for making you wet hic yourself, please you you can't let mom make me wear diapers sob I-I am a big boy." Matthew begged his sister, but it was no use. Jen went to the drugstore that was down the street from the auditorium she's going to pick up some thick diapers, baby powder, a pacifier, a bottle, formula and suppositories to help her little Maddie go. She wasn't going to change her son's diaper just yet she's going to wait until they got home. Right now there was a lot on her mind she would have to order a bunch of new furniture to replace her son's old furniture in his room and buy lots of cute girly toys and stuffed animals to replace his action figures.

Blair put her finger to his lips and giggled, tickling him until he peed his diaper. “Maddie needs a makeover!”

They said as they put lipstick on him, & put a frilly wig on him laughing. Then they put Maddie in the baby swing and began rocking her to a rhythm.

“Missy Maddie looks so cute!!”

When Blair started to tickle him Matthew could not help but laugh as he begged for his sister to stop, when she did stop it was only after her peed himself again witch made him cry, the the girls were on him. Matthew tried to fight them, but after having such a big mess the accident he had no strength in him. They cleaned his mouth off and put new lipstick on him witch was a pretty pink glitter lipstick, some girls went into the Auditorium closet and pulled out a frilly wig, Matthew's hair was a bit long but it would be sometime before it would be able to be put into pretty pigtails so the wig would have to do.

The girls even found a portable folding toddler baby in one of the closets, while Matthew was bigger than a toddler the swing was made of metal and it looked like it would hold him the girls wasted no time in setting enough and putting the struggling boy in it, with a big squish Matthew was put in the swing and was soon being pushed as the girls give a sing-song voice. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop y-you bitches I-I am a big boy, Blair I am your big brother for fucked sake waaaaaaaaaaaaaa." 

As that was going on Jen had gotten the sings she needed from the drugstore after putting most of them in the trunk save for the pacifier, she then got in the front set took out her work laptop to do some online shopping to get prepared for her new little one's new life while also giving the girls some time to have some fun with her little Maddie  for about a half an hour before it would time to take both Blair and Maddie home.