LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pushing My Own Boundaries

So tonight I will be going to bed in a nappy for the fourth night in a row and this is by far the longest stretch I have had padded overnight since I was an actual baby.  I have made a concious effort to do this as I am about eleven months into an attempt to get mental equilibrium.

Last year I started to suffer pretty bad anxiety due to the COVID lockdown here in the UK and the potental ramifications.  I found myself on medication and only now (while still on tablets) am starting to take none medical ways to chill out when stress hits.  So I have been wearing but not using overnight, I am starting to think that this might be someting I keep doing full time because i really am having a great time with it, 

Going forward I need to be looking at some more cloth or all in one nappies and as I am not using it really is only a case of getting the bulk right.

• Like 2

I think that it's wonderful that you have found a way to support your own wellness. If wearing at night helps get you better quality sleep then that sounds like an amazing idea. Good luck on your journey

• Like 1