LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The super market (open)

jan241989

Elizabeth is 30 years and in the grocery store and goes down the baby aisle and decides to try diapers for the first time. She decides to bye a pack of diapers. The only problem is she does not know how to put them on. She is looking for a person or couple to help her. While she is in the aisle she has to poop so she squats down and pushes it into her panties.

I will play Elizabeth 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While out shopping i walk down the aisle and see a young woman crouching down. I think nothing of it at first, assuming that she's simply looking at an item on the bottom shelf, but then I notice her going red in the face, and a distinct odour of poop. I glance at her butt and see a distinct buldge.

My face turns red as i try to push out all the poop. I wonder what it would be like to sit in it and have someone  take care of me.

(will you play and mommy or daddy)

(Happy either way)

I watch, a little surprised at what I'm seeing. The girl seems unaware of me, and for the moment at least, I don't make her aware, curious to see where this goes. 

I'm a little confused as I see the girl sit down in her messy panties. It seems like she's almost enjoying herself. I consider walking on and going about my business, but, concerned she may be unwell, I decide to go over and offer help. 

As I walk up to her the smell becomes stronger. If I had any doubts about what had happened they were dispelled as I noticed the brown stain, and the mess leaking out of her panties underneath her skirt.

"Honey, are you OK?"

I turn my head when you ask me that and start to blush when i look down at myself and see the mess i made of myself> I wait to see if you will take care of me starting with diapering me.

I smile at you, and offer my hand to help you up, "thats ok honey, accients happen." I say, trying to reassure you. "I'm guessing, given we're in the diaper aisle, that you've had accidents before".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...