LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheater Cheater Diaper Wearer (Private w/ Hya123)

BabyxEmma

Emma looked out into the ocean looking at her baby "Good job sweets!" She called to her even though she was looking at her baby she was still talking to her sister. "I think she's forgotten completely that she's in her twenties. Like even her speech is becoming more babyish and I dont think shes noticing it" Emma told her sister. 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mya loved when emma praised her it made her smile. She kept swimming around enjoying the water. She even played with her gamma opening up to her more. “ Gamma wook a fishy “ she said pointing to a brightly colored fishy that swam past her foot. She tried to swim after it. 

Emiliee looked up at mya she really was having a good time. “ Yea it’s probably because you given her more than she ever had before.  Thinking about how old she is wouldn’t it be cute if threw her a first birthday party i bet she never had a party before? “ Emiliee said thinking out loud 

Claire watched as she swam after the fish. Mya was going deeper out but Claire figured it would be fine. It wasnt deep enough to the point where she couldnt touch and she could easily scoop up Mya if she had to. "Its such a pretty fishy.  Mermaids need a fishy friend" Claire told her

"Probably we both know I love to spoil her. That would be so cute! Her birthday is next week instead of turning 24 she is going to be turning 1 again!" Emma smiled and high fived her sister "See I knew there was a reason I kept you around" 

Right as Mya was starting to get closer to the fish a wave came out and splashed her getting salt water in her eyes and in her mouth. Emma stood up watching as Claire picked Mya up out of the water. "Are you okay pumpkin?" She asked her

Mya was happily trying to catch the fish when all her fun was ruined by a wave she hated being splashed and the salt burned her eyes she immediately started to cry and call for her mommy. Claire couldn’t calm her down “ Mommmmmmy” She cried rubbing her hands against her eyes making it worst 

Emiliee smiled already to think of theme for mya party. “ It definitely has to a mermaid theme this will also be a great way for mya to make some baby friends. “ She got a towel ready for mya when came back out fo the water. 

"That would be perfect! You know Jessie turned her friend into her baby just like what I did to Mya! Im sure they would be the best of friends!" Emma said to her sister

"Shhh its okay pumpkin we'll go get Mommy" Claire said walking her back to the shore. Emma got up and met them in the water where it was only to her ankles.

"Oh my poor baby" She said rocking her as she kept walking her to the shore "Are your eyes all ouchy" She said as she sat down in a chair wrapping a towel around Mya.  She got some water and flushed her eyes out. "There we goes" 

Mya instantly clung to emma as she was take back into to shore. She was still crying not liking the water right now all she wanted was to be cuddled. “ Mommy hurts “ she cried as emma flushed out her eyes. “ I don’t like the wawa anymore “ Mya said pouting upset her fun was ruined by the wave. she laid her head in emma chest still sniffling. 

“ Aws that’s so cute there definitely going to be best friends. “ She watched as mya came back up very upset about the water. 

"Its okay sweets Mommy's here" Emma rocked her holding her like she would a baby her head near her breast as she rocked her. Emma rubbed her back "I know sweetie wawa can be so scary for wittle babies like you" Emma kissed her head 

Claire sat down in a chair "Sorry Em I didnt see the wave" She said digging her feet under the sand. 

"Its no biggie Mom it happens sometimes its the ocean" She said rubbing Mya's back in little circles 

Mya still was crying as emma rubbed her back and cooed to her. “ wawa scary “ she said 

Emma was right about one thing the water was scary and mya had no plains of going back into the water.  She brought her thumb to her mouth sucking it gently She was also very relaxed now from emma rubbing and cooing.  

Emiliee looked at how cute mya was “ Well i think mya was a very brave mermaid. She swimming out really deep . “ Emiliee said trying to make her feel better. 

Mya looked over at emiliee feeling alittle better now “ Yes did you see me “ She asked cutely.  She snuggled back into emma

Emiliee  nodded her head “ I sure did you looked just like a mermaid. “ 

"Its okay Mommy will bring you back in the wawa later okay sweets? It wont be scary then" Emma kissed her head and fixed Mya's bow that had fallen around her neck from the wave. "You are still the cutest wittle mermaid Mommy ever saw!" Emma held Mya in her lap rubbing her back as her little girl started to calm down.

"Do you want to make a sandcastle?!" Emma said after a few minutes of rubbing Mya's back. "Gamma's going to tan so she can watch?!" Emma said grabbing teal children's sunglasses and putting them on Mya. 

Mya had calm down enough where she wasn’t crying anymore. “ No wawa scary “ She didn’t plan on going back to the water what time soon. “ Yeah i wanna make a sandcaslte “ She said softly looking at all the sand toys that we’re laid out.  When she was out in the sand she picked up her cast bucket and her pink shovel digging happily in a much better mood. She looked up at emma. “ Mommy can you help me make a castle pwease.” She asked emma holding out her bucket. She ended up taking the sunglasses off her face placing them in the sand. 

Emilie relaxed in her chair enjoying the sun watching mya play.  She got out a drink from the cooler. 

"Mommy will protect you from the wawa sweets" Emma said putting Mya down on the warm sand in front of her. "Of course Ill help!" Emma kneeled down in the sand next to Mya and started to fill the bucket with sand. "Who lives in this amazing sand castle we are building sweets?" Emma asked putting the sunglasses back on Mya to protect her eyes. 

mya squealed happily and handed emma  a shovel so she could help dig in the sand. “ Mya thought about it for a minute “ my fishy friend “ She  said as she filled the bucket with wet sand. Once it was filled she flipped it over waiting for her creation to come . “ Mommy can we get some shells to put on it “ She asked as her sand castle came out perfect. “ I want lots of big shells to go around it “ She kept the sunglasses on her face this time.