LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Conservation

On 5/16/2021 at 6:33 AM, KyleABDL said:

I get it, its a $$ figure for me, i could do 6$ a day changing 3x a day, once in the morning, once in the day, and once in the evening.

but thats not good for me, parents change their kids 5-10x a day for comfort  not 2x a day with pampers "12hr capacity."

yeah the option to do it is there. but disposals by design are wasteful. 

maybe consider a thinner diaper + a cloth cover so you get the bulk and the frequent full changes.

I tried something that worked pretty well recently.  A large Northshore booster, 60 cents, inside a low cost pocket diaper with one microfiber stuffer.  It was good for about 5 hours.  It wasn't too thick, and the disposable booster swelled up nicely.   I have several cloth diapers and my favorite is the Pull on style from Babykins.  Pinning on prefolds is something I'll only do when I've got a lot of time and really want that super poofy experience.  

The thin diaper with a Babykins terry lined poly pant is another go too.  

Probably the most convivence and cost effective solution I've tried is a baby diaper stuffed inside a Abena L4.  I've had mixed results using baby diapers as stuffers, but it seems to work well in L4.  I'll swap out the baby diaper every few hours and the Abena barely gets wet and lasts all day and night.