LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something's Got To Go Wrong

With all due respect the government is not to be trusted (pretty much everything that's come out of our government's mouth since 2000 has been a blatant lie). They've been saying that smoking pot causes cancer for years and that it's addictive, blah blah blah. Recent studies (on a group of 4000 heavy pot smokers) have proven that not only does pot NOT cause lung cancer (the pot smoking group had slightly less instances of lung cancer than the control group where were non-smokers), it actually may prevent some cancers (researchers are finding that THC is quite the cancer fighting agent). The lead researcher who conducted the study was actually rather surprise by this discovery as he was expecting that the research would indicated increased cases of lung cancer amongst heavy pot smokers. In terms of how addictive it is, it's "less addictive than Starbucks Coffee"

I don't mean to defend pot per se (I don't smoke pot myself) but I'd be skeptical of any research or "facts" that a US government website posts about it. They have agenda and as such publish propaganda to support their positions. With regards to its effects on depression? I don't know. I'm just saying, if it comes out of the US Government's mouth (especially in areas where they have a clear agenda and position as they have a gross history of manipulating "facts" to serve their goals) it really ought to be questioned, and questioned thoroughly.

Aside from the ole "government can't be trusted" I tend to trust scientific studies funded by the government more than I trust scientific studies funded by pot smokers. It's is all conjecture on both sides it is just a matter of trust. I was just trying to prove a point that you may be even happier if you got off the weed. Now if pot smoking is good for you then it should be made legal. However, I have known way too many pot smokers in my life to know that there are some serious side effects. Lack of judgment and lack of short term memory can affect someones life dramatically. Take my nephew. He was going to join the military, got busted for pot and they won't let him in. Now he just lost his job and doesn't know what to do. Or take my ex band mate. Got busted for pot coming back from Mexico, is now serving prison time. Or my ex-girlfriend - had a child with an ex-boyfriend out of wedlock and gave it up for adoption(she was habitual) one night she said she would choose pot over me and I left. Smoking pot tends to turn people who make bad decisions into people who make life-changing-for-the-worse decisions. Or even a coworker who is one of the "smart pot smokers" everyone talks about. The second he speaks his pot history just slips out. People who smoke pot habitually all have the same kind of laugh and slow speech patterns. And don't get me started on the smell. The reasons pot smokers are so paranoid is that they can never mask that smell. It is around them like a scarlett letter. Why the animosity? I have seen many lives destroyed by drugs, suicide from depression brought on by pot and slow decay from even alcohol. You see the saying "whatever makes you happy" does not apply to things that kill you because when you smoke pot you think life is all happy when the reality is that you will be worse-off in the long term. The saying should be "whatever will make you happy" then you have to think of the future and realize pot will, can and does destroy peoples futures. I am not bashing pot smokers, I am bashing pot. I hate that drug.

SDB

Archived