LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Helped' by My Pervy Neighbor (Private w/Daddydrew)

Mack looked down at the notice in his hands for the hundredth time. He had lost the house, and the bank was coming to take it away. This was the worst thing that had ever happened to him. He had nowhere to put his things, no income to find a place to stay. In short, he was fucked. And all because he said the wrong thing to his boss at work.

His boss had made one too many patronizing comments about his small stature and his baby face. Everyone at work did it, they treated him like a child, even going so far as to bring in a high chair so he could 'be more comfortable' at lunch time. But when his boss had convinced him to carpool, and he learned he'd end up in a car seat because he was 'just too small and that's the law,' he lost it and told the boss where he could shove that car seat. He was sure his boss told all his potential employers how 'immature' he was because hw never got one single callback, and as his bank account dwindled, he knew it was only a matter of time before he was dead broke. 

That time had passed over a month ago. Now, all he could do was wait for the Sherriff to come and kick him out, and guess who just pulled into the driveway?

"Sorry Mack," said the Sherriff. "We've gotta do this. You don't own the house anymore."

"But where am I gonna go?" he yelled. He was standing in front of the house and the neighbors were beginning to come outside to hear what all the racket was. But he didn't care. He was so fed up with the way things were going.

"Not my problem," said the sheriff, hiking up his belt and readjusting it to settle under his well-fed belly. 

"No, I guess it wouldn't be," yelled Mack, as they locked up the house along with all his possessions. "You don't care about anybody but the banks!" he yelled. But that was all he could do. He knew he had lost. 

He sat on the curb and cried, not knowing what to do. He had nothing but the clothes he was wearing, and the important documents he'd manage to shove into a backpack before they dragged him out of there. Aside from that, he was homeless. He only hoped he wasn't mistaken for one and taken by social services like that one time. Talk about embarrassing. It had taken him several days to convince them he was an adult and get back home. His co-workers never let him live it down and insisted on an 'adult' accompanying him any time he left the premises on work business after that.

"I didn't do anything wrong," he said, sobbing to himself, as he sat there, looking like a sad lost child.  

David shook his head as he watched Mack go from a successful 20 year old business type to loosing it all. Though if he was being honest, David had a whiff of this days ago. One thing that no one knew, not even Mack was that David had been watching Mack ever since he moved into the neighborhood. Not just as a friendly and concerned neighbor, but also as a more deviant one. David fell in love with Mack the first time he laid eyes on him, well more lust than love. David had always had a thing for shorter guys, but something about Mack drove him over the edge. David had a sexy fantasy about Mack, but knew that it would probably never come true.

David was in his late thirties but had the body of someone in their late twenties. Being a former college athlete, he continued to stay in shape long after his college career was over. He had become a successful entrepreneur after receiving his business degree. Which allowed him to create and run his very own business. It was safe to say that he was doing very well for himself.

Standing at a whopping 6'6 he seemed to attract the woman he was around, which included a lot of the single moms in the neighborhood. As flattering as it was, he didn't want any of them In his mind, if he could someone make Mack his then he would do it.

As the sheriff pulled up, David had just ordered a large pizza and decided to pull up a chair outside as he watched things unfolded. The whole time David shook his head as Mack was having everything taken away including his home.

The whole time as he was watching this unfold he thought to himself, "I wonder where he'll stay." Than as some time passed he thought, "Maybe...maybe with me?!" He tried not to get ahead of himself but continued to watch.

The pizza arrived and David placed it in his house, he watched out the window as Mack sat on the sidewalk and started to cry. David started to get a little excited at the thought of Mack coming over and never leaving.

Playing it cool he walked out of his house and headed towards Mack. Towering over the small man he said, "He buddy. Listen I am sorry about everything that happen, but I couldn't leave you out here. I'm not sure if you have a ride or place to stay, but I have a few extra rooms at my house. Would...would you want to stay at my place for awhile? Just until you got back on your feet? I just ordered some pizza?!"

"Oh my god yes!" cried Mack, too grateful for a lifeline to be concerned with decorum or politeness. "That would be... so amazing, David." 

He looked around to see that none of the other neighbors seemed to want to do much more than stare, and most if not all of them had already gone back into their homes, now that the show was over. 

"Thank you... no one else seems to care... I..." he was lost for words as he wiped away his tears and his snotty nose on his sleeve. 

David smiled as he crotched down to give him a hug. Patting his back, "No problem Mack I am here for." David sniffed the young man's hair a bit as he became hard. Ignoring his urges he said, "Alright let's get out of here, I have some pizza with your name on it. Also some beer, I bet that will cheer you up huh?"

As he stood up he ruffled the small man's hair a bit and put a hand on his back to lead him inside his house.

Mack was so excited to hear that. 

"Wow, thank you so much. I haven't eaten in... well, I don't know how long. And beer! That would be a treat. I haven't had beer in forever. No one will give alcohol to a guy with a baby face like this, not even my old co-workers let me have beer!" 

Mack was excited to have something more than apple juice to wash down his meal. Things were looking up. 

David's eye's lit up at the sight of Mack being excited.

"Well I can't say I am surprised Mack. You do have a very cute face." David responded in a playful tone.

They made their way into David's house. It was safe to say that David's house was a bit larger than Mack's previous house. It was a 2 story, 4 bedroom place with a huge living room, kitchen, and spa/pool combo to match.

Mack huffed a bit at that comment, but said nothing. He wasn't going to bite the hand that literally was about to feed him. 

"Wow, nice place," Mack said as he walked in. "Uh, hey, I'm really sorry to ask this but, um. Can I use your potty? I kind of have a small bladder... my coworkers used to make fun of me for it. Oh, I'm sorry, your place is so nice and I should probably take off my shoes inside, huh?" 

He blushed and began to take of his shoes. He felt kind of stupid repeating himself like this, but he didn't know what else to say. He did know that if he didn't make it to the potty quick he was going to be in real trouble, though...

David held back his laughter a bit as Mack referred to the bathroom as a potty. "Well I am not surprised, I mean you aren't exactly the biggest person are you?"

Pointing down the hall David said, "Alright cutie, go down the hall and it will be the 2nd door on the right. Oh the door is a little tricky to get open. You have to jiggle the handle a few times to open the door. Call for me if you need help."

As Mack headed towards the bathroom, David locked the door and went to open 2 beers.

Mack went to the door and juggled the handle but it wouldn’t budge. He pushed and he pulled but it didn’t make a difference. He was on the verge of tears and about to pee himself when he cried out for David’s help. He buckled his knees and held his crotch tightly but he could already feel the first spurts of piss escape into his pants. 

“No no no PLEASE no, not again...”

David heard Mack from the other room and ran as fast as he could.

As he turned the corner he saw Mack keeled over as drops seemed to be forming under him. "Mack hold on." David said as he was able to twist the knob and open the door. "Mack...Mack?" David then started rubbing the boys back, "There there, we all have accidents."

Mack began to cry. It was too late now, he’d already wet his pants.

”excuse me,” he whispered hoarsely and made to go into the bathroom to shake out what few drops were left and sulk, but something held the despondent boy back.