LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boss makes man into his little girl(Private W/ChampTehOtter)

James was staring at a job offer on the computer screen at the local library. Things hadn't been going too well for him ever since leaving home at 18. A year has passed and he wasn't able to hold onto any job. This was most likely due to his stature and overall small stamina. See James stood at a merely 4'7 and weighed less than 80 pounds. He had long blond hair that just went to his shoulders with a slender frame and perky butt. One last thing that he dreaded all his life, was that he had a slight condition where his nipples were slightly larger than your average 19 year old male. But his job search was awful as he was overlooked for job offers because people didn't believe his age or even when he got a job he physically couldn't keep up with the work demands. The worst part about all of this was he had been living on the streets for about 6 months.

Looking at this job, it didn't have the company name but just an address. It also says they are hiring immediately and no job experience is required. The last thing that stuck out was that they were looking for someone around 5 feet if not shorter, which was strange but sounded good to him. James walked out of the library and as it started to rain eh saw a pay phone. Taking what little change he had scrapped up, he made the call. James was filled with anxiety and excitement, hoping this job would work out.

"Hello? Why yes, we still have a vacancy. The sooner you can get here the better. What's that? No transportation? Well, this is a bit unusual but... you happen to be on the Boss's route to work. Perhaps he can stop by and pick you up. Just stand on the corner where you are, and wait for his car to come by. Oh, he'll know if you qualify right away, but if you are the age and size you say you are, you should on your way here in no time." The secretary hung up the phone and smiled to herself. That was one tough vacancy to fill and she would be glad to have it scratched off her to-do list.

Moments later the boss got a message. 

"Carpool, huh? This better be better than the last one," he grumbled as he shrugged on his work blazer and headed out the door to hop into his Lincoln Towncar and drive out to meet this new prospect.

"Oh he will? Great thank you thank you! I...you wont regret it I swear. Oh...the boss? I mean maybe I can walk. Ok...ok, well I guess if you insist that should be ok. I'll wait for him, what kind of car does he drive? A Lincoln Towncar? Got it!" The call ended as James had a bit more pep to his step with the idea of a new job.

James then stepped to the curb on the corner as he looked out for this guy's car. As his stomach started to howl from starvation he did his best to shake it off. Shivering he wrapped his warms around himself in hopes his potential new boss would arrive soon.

As the man pulled up to the corner he looked around for the potential employee but didn't see them. All he saw was a little girl standing out in the rain. He wondered where the so called applicant was but this seemed more important. He rolled down his window and called out.

"Hey, little miss. Are you okay? What are you doing here by yourself?" 

James, who was shivering at this point looked up and this large man in his huge vehicle.

"I'm sorry did you just say miss? No no, I'm a boy...I mean guy, I mean. I'm James, you wouldn't have to be my ride would you? If so, that would make you the boss?" James asked as his voice was cracking with every word.

"Oh dear, look at you!" he replied, horrified. "Let's get you in the car right away."

The man got out of the car and hurried around to usher the young fellow into the back seat, but not before laying down a waterproof pad on the booster seat there.

"I'm sorry about the mistake. The name's Mr. Swaddler. "You had better sit here, given your size. I know it may seem unusual but the law is the law. Now get inside before you catch your death of cold, young man. I'll not have you catching pneumonia if I have anything to say about it!" 

James face lit up a bit as he enjoyed the site of his potential boss care for him, even if it was in this instance. It had been awhile since anyone had shown him any kindess.

"Wait a booster seat?!" James said as he tried to pull his anger back. "Mr Swaddler, I know I am tiny but this is a bit too much." James said as he let out a big sneeze. It was too cold and James could feel the car was heated.

Biting his tongue he went to climb up on the seat. However, with the size of the car and his stature, he was struggling to get into the car.

“I’m sorry but the law is the law... oh, here let me help you.” 

Mister Swaddler licked his lips as he pressed his hands firmly on the diminutive applicant’s rear to help them up into the seat. 

”there we go, oh my you’re soaked. Was that all from the rain? Well it won’t matter soon, and there’s a waterproof pad here anyway. Let’s get you buckled so we can be on our way,” he kept up this constant patter as he reached to buckle in his newest employee. 

James didn't want to argue with his new boss so he just went along with it.

Mister Swaddler's hands were huge, they felt like 2 gloves were cupping his butt.

James bit his lip a little as he knew he may have wet himself a little, unknowingly. "It's the rain sir, I swear. There is so much of it." James said. He thought about arguing more about his seating situation but the rain was pouring down and he just wanted to get inside. Once he was buckled in he shivered a bit and asked, "Ca...can you turn up the heat please?"

“Sure thing, sweetie,” said Mr. Swaddler as he drove off. “We’ll have to get you out of those clothes when we get to the factory.”

He kept checking the rear view mirror. “Mmm... I can’t believe you’re not a girl,” he said, more to himself than anyone.