LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still proud of my personal diaper waste bin at the office

I’ve started this topic back in 2016, but after the site crashed half of it was gone. So I thought I might as well delete the old one and start a new one in 2021. The diaper bin is still there and they have to empty it every two weeks. 

The pictures below show you my personal diaper waste bin in the restroom at the office. The text on the lid is in Dutch. Google translated it into English as follows: ‘To promote general hygiene and to prevent blockages, we request that you use the "SANITACT MEDICAL BIN" for the disposal of diapers. Thank you.’

8333BDC1-1855-4015-A7F9-4C0EB3182DEC.jpeg.8ad29ed921242ab1540a3a936b4d7565.jpeg

D346EC1E-789D-445C-ABDB-B0E669A06689.jpeg.5795eb8202048ac644e20418c95cea02.jpeg

• Like 5

Cool! I think it's great when there are special bins for adult diapers, although at least in Germany this doesn't seem to be very common.

I'd be interested to hear the back story to this. What did you have to do to get them to install it? Have you ever noticed that other people have been using it?

5 hours ago, pilgrim said:

I'd be interested to hear the back story to this. What did you have to do to get them to install it? Have you ever noticed that other people have been using it?

Well I just dropped my wet diapers in the regular bin for the paper towels. I guess the cleaners didn’t like it and asked for a special bin. Those bins are collected by the same company that provides the waste bins for sanitary napkins. Yes I have once seen two diapers in it that were not mine. 

5 hours ago, pilgrim said:

Cool! I think it's great when there are special bins for adult diapers, although at least in Germany this doesn't seem to be very common.

Neither is it in the Netherlands. I have to say I was quite surprised to see they put one in the bathroom.