LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Age Regression Reference On American Dad

Yes. I thought it was cute too.  But the fact that Jeff tried to get with Haley when she literally thought she was 6 was a very disturbing mental image.  I'm assuming that's what you're referring to. 

• Thanks 1

I forgot about that part, but yes that was part of it.The creepiest part for me (like most episodes of American Dad) was Roger's manipulative behavior. 

My initial reaction to a lot of the episode was 'creeped out' but now that I look back I am over it.

I am now just disappointed that it wasn't an entire episode about being innocent and carefree. Maybe that's how I would have made the episode since I am part of the ABDL community.

I am glad I shook off the feeling of being creeped out and have started progressing towards acceptance/non-judgment of the creative choices of the creators. 

If I watch the episode again I can choose to focus instead on the playfulness aspect. 

• 5 months later...

There's also another episode of American Dad where Stan injects Steve's head with a youth potion making him four years old again and he wears baby clothes.???? Not sure about diapers though.? That's like, my favorite episode.???☺️❤️

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 12:14 AM, TheGrimmRetails said:

Doesn't one of the kids pull his pants down to reveal an ABDL diaper in one episode? 

Yes. It was during some sort of school fitness test. A drill instructor type was yelling "The only ones who can't do pull-ups wear pull-ups!

Steve: "Snot,we're screwed. This guy's gonna' put us back in diapers!"

Snot: "What do you mean back in? Some of us never left."

Snot then lowers his pants, revealing the back of a baby-print diaper while raising his fingers to his lips, as if to say "Don't tell anybody".

I think it was intended to be just an actual baby diaper, as it didn't offer complete coverage of his backside.

Later in the episode, Steve intentionally defecates in his gym shorts in front of the whole school to get out of doing pull-ups. I'll bet he wishes he was wearing one at that point.

S.14/Ep.19 - Kloger 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1