LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Open, Partner wanted. Apply within.) "ABDL INFLUENCER COLLAB RP"

ARNB19

This is a roleplay scenario framework, open to suggestions if you think have improvements.

In this roleplay I would like for us both to play as fictional influencers in the world of ABDL social media, preferably me as a little and you as a caregiver (More on this below). For one reason or another we come together to collaborate and create content together (could be Instagram, YouTube or something else?).

Perhaps a brand we are both working with wants us to work together or maybe one of us reaches out to the other to propose a collaboration. As we go on creating content together we realize how well we match up and we opt to make the arrangement a little more permanent this can end up being romantic, sexual or purely a CG/L relationship.

I might be willing to do this with the right sort of daddy but I'm not sure, you can try to make a case to me. I might also be convinced to play mommy to the right little girl as well. I'm not interested in mommying boys in this.

Likes/kinks: Details and good grammar, someone who helps to move the plot forward. Proper English. World building (Maybe this isn't set in the "real" world?), diapers (Duh), regression, breastfeeding/nursing, baby clothes.

Dislikes/limits: Blood, violence/rape, bimbo, unrealistic proportions, messing, baby talk, and others I'll say so if they come up.

If you're interested reply here or send me a message. If it doesn't say it's closed I'm still looking.

Archived