LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Adopted Two Characters

The first one is a horse with no name (*America intensifies*) (low key considered naming her America just for that reference). I’m wanting to keep her vanilla for now, but she’s definitely going to be introduced into the full array of fetishes related to diapers and such.

The second character is a dragon of Chinese or Japanese style, also still unnamed. I want to keep her vanilla pretty much indefinitely, but that’s subject to change. I might make her a mommy, but she likely won’t ever wear herself.

If any of you would like to try to help come up with names, I’m open to suggestions.

3D39C629-882C-4A37-B7EA-15E190D03C46.jpeg

816BA21B-5C3D-4C0E-86EE-E321895DDB5B.png

2 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

I’ve obtained yet another character. A purple horse. She was free and the artist has more available. Once again, I have no name for her.

965EE6C0-2F37-48D5-919D-A1D8D62F0DDE.jpeg

That's awesome dude! It's always really cool when you can get art for free! It was really nice of the artist to do that!?☺️??

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome dude! It's always really cool when you can get art for free! It was really nice of the artist to do that!?☺️??

Indeed UwU. The artist said that they do many free adopts. I checked out their profile and they have a few characters up. Some were taken and some weren’t. They weren’t marked and I didn’t check very many.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Indeed UwU. The artist said that they do many free adopts. I checked out their profile and they have a few characters up. Some were taken and some weren’t. They weren’t marked and I didn’t check very many.

Are they on deviantART?

21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What's that?

It’s like deviantart, but furry themed. People can upload art, music, pictures, stories, etc. Not to say there’s nothing human in there. It’s mostly furry, but there have been several humans, monsters, beasts, etc. The site is also very nsfw, but there is a button that switches you to sfw mode.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

It’s like deviantart, but furry themed. People can upload art, music, pictures, stories, etc. Not to say there’s nothing human in there. It’s mostly furry, but there have been several humans, monsters, beasts, etc. The site is also very nsfw, but there is a button that switches you to sfw mode.

Cool!?

• 5 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

The first one is a horse with no name (*America intensifies*) (low key considered naming her America just for that reference). I’m wanting to keep her vanilla for now, but she’s definitely going to be introduced into the full array of fetishes related to diapers and such.

The second character is a dragon of Chinese or Japanese style, also still unnamed. I want to keep her vanilla pretty much indefinitely, but that’s subject to change. I might make her a mommy, but she likely won’t ever wear herself.

If any of you would like to try to help come up with names, I’m open to suggestions.

3D39C629-882C-4A37-B7EA-15E190D03C46.jpeg

816BA21B-5C3D-4C0E-86EE-E321895DDB5B.png

The horse with long hair.. Something simple like "Locks" (a reference to her long hair), The Dragon.... Taking note of the astrological signs, something like "Stella" (as in Constellation) or Nightstar are some ideas... you could even reference her colors as part of the name like Violet Star, etc or even in combination with my other suggestions. Remember,  a to make a fursona truly yours is to make their name a part of who you are or feel that 'sona should be.

• 4 months later...

I already named the dragon Aurora Lin, but those are good suggestions. I’ll keep them in mind for if I adopt another (excluding the fact that I already did recently and still need to name her o.o). Locks would be a good name for the horse, though maybe an alternate spelling? I’ll think on that one. I think I can work something out using that as a starting point.

• Like 1

Uhh…gimme a bit. I should be able to find them easily enough, but I’m at work and someone came walking in needing the phone (and now he’s waiting for a ride). And also I gotta run and do a couple quick things in the next..let’s say one hour because the person taking me home tends to show up an hour early and sometimes even sooner (so really, anywhere between 10 and 40 minutes from right now).