LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love the feeling of no control

Well over the last few days i have diapered up and as with any time before i love my diaper. i always sleep with Teddy bear, he is my binkie every night diaper or not. What's a bit different this time is i am want to lose all control over the next 12hrs or so, just be the baby that i am, i have been diapered for 3 days now 24/7 and i love using my diaper, so today i decided i am going to be a  bedwetter and mess all night through 100% and sleep like a baby. now i am no spring chicken, (55yrs) and been diapered for many many years in total off and on, but a true sleep with wet and poopie diaper is a rare occasion.  Right now i am tripled diapered, in onesie have my suppositories ready, drinking a few or 10 beer, all the while a sleep aid or two and a very fresh diaper change before nite nite then inserting those little bullets in my bum, suck on my binkie, snuggle teddy bear, should make me the baby i am ,soaked and totally messsy when i wake happily in the morning, looking forward to my fresh morning diaper