LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright lets get going then" I say and open the door and push you and the stroller outside, then I go to lock the door and head out to the nearby park.  soon enough you can hear the sounds of other kids playing on it, and not to much longer you can see the playground. I push you up to a bench in the shade next to the playground.  and then move to unbuckle you "Alright, have fun and be good"  I smile and go to sit on the bench.

Rei nodded shyly “I ummm well thank you.” Before completeing it and toddled over to the slides and saw how big they were.Gulping abit the small girl slid down before landing on her bottom and felt her pull up grow warm 

I see you heading for the slide, and I get up and move to the bottom of the slide to catch you.  "having fun?"  I ask.  "and do you need to use the potty?" I ask, it being a metal slide it's possible that it could of gotten warm from that and not from being used.

"ooh really? well lets go to the bathroom and check"  I say and take your hand leading you first back to the stroller so i an grab the backpack and then off to the bathroom.  once inside I unsnap the buttons in the leggs and check it.  "ooh yea it is a bit wet. it doesn't feel like it's enough to need a change yet unless you want it.  I did bring a long a spare just encase."

okay,  *She nods and picks up Rei and lays her down on the changing table, since the snaps are still undone she just pulls back the romper a bit so she has clear access to the pull up, and then goes tit take it off.  "ooh it's worse then I thought, guess I'll have to be more careful when checking it."  I nod  "but not to worry, lets get you cleaned up and back to the playground." I  smile and reach into the bag for the whipes and a spare pull up. and after cleaning you off I then slide the new one on and squirt in some powder.  "There we go good as new  "I say and throw out the trash and use the wipes to clean off my hands before i re pop the snaps and I then go to set you back down. "feel better?"

Rei blushed as she was wiped before she was powdered and put in a new pull up and nodded her head “Uh huh but I feel alittle warm in this romper,” perhaps the small girl could run around in just her shirt and pull up 

"oh you do?  well there's not much i got that's going to be any cooler, since the fabric is pretty thin. unless your okay with having your pullup showing that is. then I do have one idea that might work. so are you okay with people seeing your wearing a pulllup?"

the fact she was already wearing a toddler style romper, was probably already helping with that, but now everyone will for sure think that.  "well alright,  arms up then."  I say and when you do I unsnap the romper and pull it off, then I put a pink tshirt with a picture of Hello Kitty on it on you,  and now your pull up is in full view, and matches theme with your tshirt.  "is that better?"

"okay, I'm glad.  though if you start to get hot again come let me know. so we can make sure to avoid any problems with getting to hot, okay?"  I say and set you down before putting the romper into the backpack and leading you back out to the playground.