LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

14 year old Rei Takagei often mistaken as a toddler due to her small size was wondering around in the rain looking for a place to stay dry as she was wearing nothing but a blue ragged dress and a pair of sandals. The small girl managed to find a bus hub to keep herself dry from the rain.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley was on her way home from work she didn't take the buss usually but her car was in the shop so she had to this time, when she gets off the buss she spots Rei there and gasps then rushes over to her.  "oh my gosh are you okay??  where's your parents?"

She gaps again, my gosh what this poor girl must of been through.  she was thinking of adopting and was even getting a room setup. but she hadn't worked up the nerve to go to an agency yet. but here was a girl who really needed help, it seemed almost like fate.  "ooh, I see that must be horrible to not have any parents. ya know it just so happens I was planning on adopting a girl about your age.  how about you come live with me? I'll give you a nice bed to sleep on,  nicer clothes, and food and everything.  I even live nearby so so you don't have to go far."

I smile and gently hold out my hand, for her to take.  "Good, I'm Amy, what's your name?" She asks noticing that, and thinks ooh, good thing she thought to get some hello kitty themed stuff for her kids room.  she also uses her other hand to open up an umbrella for them

"Good nice to meet you Rei"  She then starts towards her place using the umberella to keep us both from getting anymore wet. "So I would like it if you called me mom, but if your not comfortable with that yet that's okay.  so do you like Hello kitty?"

"well if you don't want to call me mom that's fine.  but you don't have to be formal.  Just call me Amy for now okay?"  She nods as they get to the house and into the screened in patio area, I set my umbrella down to let it dry. then look over at you. "humm, I'd like to avoid dripping on the carpet. and I got fresh clothes for you inside."  She says unlocking the door. "so take off that dress and your shooes and come in.  we'll get you into something warm and get you a nice warm drink too."

"ooh my gosh your filthy all over.  okay your getting a bath first." she says leading you to the bathroom where she starts to run a warm bath. and then gets out a bottle of bubble bath and pours it in, you can see it start to bubble up. "can you wait here for a moment while I get you some clothes for after the bath?" she asks knowing it'll only be a moment and being that the girl seemed to be surviving outside for so long she should be okay for a minute or two while she grabs something.

I smile and is only gone for a few mins coming back with a pink bundle. I set down on a counter then shut off the bath water.  "okay time to to get in take off your underwear first. do you want help into the bath?"

once the panties are off I take a look at them then throw them out.  then I turn back to you to help you into the bath.  "if the water is to hot let me know, or if you'd like it a little hotter.  oh also would you like some bath toys?"

"alright, I got some right here"  She says bringing over a plastic container, and placing a bunch in.  "now you go have fun with those toys for a bit"  I smile and then move to get out a plastic pitcher and some kids shampoo you can see it has hello kitty on the bottle.  "I'm going to wash your hair soon, and we can use this Hello Kitty Shampoo." i say showing you the bottle, it's pink and has a picture of hello kitty taking a bath on it

I do give her some time while i get the pitcher filled up with warm water. "okay, so i'm going to pour some water on your hair to get it ready to be washed. I'll try not to get any in your face but do you think you could hold your breath for a little bit to make sure?"

I pour the water over her using my free hand to help keep try to keep the water out of her face. "okay you can stop holding your breath now."  she says as she goes to refill the pitcher, then sits down next to the girl just outside the tub and sets the pitcher down, and grabs the bottle of shampoo and squeezes some out before starting to work it into the girls hair.  "my gosh your quite dirty how long have you been out on your own?"

"oh my gosh you have been alone for way to long especially for someone so young. well good thing those times are over for you. you'll be quite safe here, and I'm not going to abandon you"  Amy nods and then rinses off her hands in the tub and picks up the pitcher.  "Aright I'm going to pour the water over you again, same as before are you ready?" she asks and waits for a reply before rising off the girls hair.