LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come over with a warm wet wash rag to clean your face off.  "looks like you'll have to wear a bib during meals if it's anything that can get messy. least it's not bad and it's probably time you get dressed anyways."  I say and wait for you to finish off the bottle, then put that away and come back to dust off the crumbs that will come off, then take the tray off and pull you out and set you down. "now lets go pick out an outfit for you to wear today, unless you prefer to stay in pj's all day"

"sure,  hands up." I say and then pull it on over your head and once I got it all the way down I go to close up the snaps all along the leggs, starting at the bottom of the left leg working up and then around to the right leg and back down. "There now I'll be able to get to your diaper easily when it needs a change."

Rei blushed as she was stripped down to her pull up before raising her hands and found herself dressed in the romper and let out a pout “I’m not wearing diapees their pull ups.”

"sure we can"  I smile and nod.  "There's a park not to far from here, so lets go."  I say and grab a backpack and put in a spare pull up and some changing supplies in there before zipping it up, "now lets get some shoes on."  I say and head down to the front hall where I got the shoe rack.

I smile as you spot the shoes.  "Do you like them? they are really easy to get on to, no tying you just grab the bow and lift it up. then you can put your feet in and you just pull the bow back down." she says while showing you with a shoe then setting it back down. "Do you wanta try?"

I see you look over at that, then i look over at you. "Well I did get that not knowing if the kid I got would be good at walking yet. you obviously are. but if you want to ride to the park hop in."  I nod and unfold the stroller and get it ready just encase.