LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh, uh I don't have any smaller ones."  I say,  thinking for a bit then I pull a small plastic step ladder, it's shaped like a set of stairs on one side. "well I did get this to help, step up to the sink. perhaps you can also use it to step up to the toilet. it's super light so I don't think you should have any problems sliding it around on the tile floor in there."  I say and set it down in the bathroom. "or I could help you, that option is always open."

(it's okay)

"alright I'll try to hurry."  I say and rush out of the room to find the box and rush back a few minutes latter I open the box quickly and pull out the pieces and get the packing off them and get it setup as quick as i can. "whew there you go.  okay I'll get this stuff out of your way." I say and stuff everything into the box quickly and leave.

I'm waiting outside for her to finish, I do hear that sound, so I know she made it to the potty, I'm not sure if I should praise her like the toddler I see her as or treat it as normal like the 16 year old she claims to be.  "Hows it going in there?"

( 14 ) Rei had finally finished doing her business before hearing  Amy call to her “I’m.. all finished.” She called out it was up to the motherly woman on how the teen to be raised after all she did use a training potty 

"congrats for making it"  I say "do you need help with washing your hands and such?" she asks,  starting to wonder again if this girl was really 14 as she isn't acting like any 14 year old she knows, and she sure isn't the size of one.

I move the step ladder up next to the sink so you'd be able to reach it.  i then turn back to you "so it looks like you haven't cleaned yourself up down there yet." I say bringing over a bit of toilet paper.  "do you know how?"

Rei blushed as she looked down as her training pants were still around her ankles “Umm No.” which explained the skid marks in her panties though baby wipes might be better for the small girl 

I nod, "your not making a good case for being 14 if you don't even know how to go to the bathroom properly." she says and goes get some baby wipes.  "But no matter I'll help you anyways." I say and then go to explain how it's done.    "now you ready to try it?"

I hand her a baby wipe, "These are flushable so you can just drop then in the pot after you wiped, if you think you need another I can get you another..  otherwise now you pull up your pullups and then use the stairs there to reach the sink."  I say pointing to the step stool I placed infront of it."

"okay right this way." I say and offer my hand if she wants to take it, and then show her up to her room.  It's set up like a little girls room, with pinks and purples, and posters of hello kitty, and my little pony up on the walls,  a big doll house, a toybox, and a crib with Hello kitty sheets, and pillow, there's also a changing table. and a rocking chair by the window.

"well uh, I wasn't sure what age girl i was going to get, so I just picked out what I thought would be cute and figured I'd have more time to get things figured out before my new little girl showed up...  but then you showed up.  they did say this bed should fit up to a 8 year old, so I'm guessing there must be older kids who also sleep in them too, at least give it a try please."