LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"alright then, bathtime is over for now."  I say and then pull the plug on the drain, and help you out, then bring over a big fluffy towel to dry you off, as well as a hair dryer to help dry out your hair so it dries nicely.  once one with that I reach over into the bundle and pull out a pink goodnights that has a princess print. "since your underwear was in even worse shape then your old dress, we are going to start out with these for now. you can still use the bathroom when you need, these are just incase."

Rei blushed at the thought of wearing training pants she was potty trained not wanting to upset the woman “I’ll.. I’ll wear them and yes I need help..” she said there was also a container of baby powder next to them 

so she opens them up putting a bit of power on the bottom and then help you step in and pulling them up, then adding another bit in the front and back.  "There that should keep you nice and dry.  now if you can keep them dry for a full day, then we can get you some panties okay? you can use the bathroom anytime it's not locked. as that's when i'm using it, but you can knock to let me know you need to use it." She nods and goes to grab the other item, and bring it over you can see it's a pink footed sleeper with hello kitty on it.  she opens up the zipper which goes all the way down to the right ankle.  "would you like help getting on your new pjs?" she asks.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81tFtDHb0gL._AC_UY741_.jpg

The small girl blushed as she felt the training pants go up her waist as well as the baby powder being applied to her she had to admit they did feel soft on her before seeing the pjs and nodded her head

I then help you step into the pj's and pul your arms into the sleeves and finally zip it up, then I pick you up and bring you over to a mirror and set you down on the chair and start to brush out your hair.   you can't help but to notice in these pj's you do look like you'd be at most in grade school.

Rei blushed as she was brought to the mirror while her hair was being brushed noticing the slight bulge in her bottoms “I.. I don’t look 14 at all right now.” Revealing the small girl was much older 

I was about to put your hait into pig tails when I heard you speak up and blink...  "fourteen? my gosh you really don't...  are you really that old? your so small you even fit the clothes I got for a 4 year old.  you don't have to pretend your old here I'm not going to do anything bad to you."

and with the pig tails you look every bit a 4 year old. I pick you up again. "ooh your hungry lets get you some food."  She says and carries you into the kitchen. and then sets you into a high chair she had sitting next to the table, and then locks the tray into place.  "there want to make sure your safe and all."  she says as she goes to make some food.  "well if your really 14, then you should know some stuff about high school, or least jr high. So tell me about the last time you where at school"

Rei blushed heavily as she was put in the highchair to make it embarrassing she was locked into it and wouldn’t be able to get out on her own. When being asked about school she looked down “I Umm well never went to school.” It was undetermined what grade level she was at.

"ooh, i see.  well how else can you prove it? as to me you look and feel like a 4 year old."  I say,  as I bring over a  bowl of chicken noodle soup, and some milk in a sippy cup.  "plus you've been having me help with everything like a little girl would."

I watch as you eat on your own with out any help and nod.  "that would certainly help convince me.. I think if you've never been to school it would be best you started at the beginning. rather then being thrown in at where 14 year olds normally are... but we can talk about that once you've gone a full day with dry training pants."

I smile and take dishes away.  then since you didn't spill anything I help you out of the high chair and set you back down on the floor.  "alright, now that you've had a nice warm meal and got some warm clothes on.  how are you feeling?"