LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ooh yes I got that."  I smile and go to dish some out, and  then bring it over to you setting the bowl down on the tray and handing you a plastic spoon. "do you want to eat it yourself, or have me feed it to you?"

I smile and go to put the bowl and spoon away and then get you out and set you down.  "alright, so do you wanta go play with your toys, watch a movie or play a board game?"  I ask her figuring since I did make a mistake I'll let her pick.

"Shure we can. and I got an idea on what show to watch."  I say and head for the living room to get it set up, figuring you would probably want to walk over yourself.  once you get over, you can see I'm turning on the movie Frozen. I'm also sitting on the sofa and i pat the open spot next to me.

I smile and once your sitting I turn on the movie. "and you know, you can always let me know if you need something, oh and don't feel like the potty's off limits just because your in a diaper. just let me know and we'll get it set up. or if you don't want to bother with the potty right now well your already set up for that too."  She giggles, and soon we get to the opening scene, with the title song and such, I sit there and watch the movie with you, and seem to get into the story. making comments and gasps and cheers and such at the right times.

Rei didn’t stir as she once again found herself in dreamland. This time she was in a forest clad in her panties until she felt them vanish into thin air and eeped as she tried to cover herself up until she found a magical treasure chest and opened it up and found that it had training pants inside “Training pants what are these doing here?” She said as she felt it with her hands before looking at the chest that had a message saying “the training panties are magical and for little girls who need them.”

which is all that it says on the box and all that's in the box but there's another box a short way down what appears to be a path in the forest, it's far enough away you can't see if there's any writing on it but it looks similar to this one and isn't locked. also while your pondering what to do with the magical training pants, it pulls out of your hand then seems to fly right on to you like magic. they are pink, and have a cute kitty print on them.

Rei gazed her eyes on the pull up as it floated out of her hand and undid itself like it was a diaper before it wrapped itself around her waist and blushed alittle “It’s so soft.”  poking it abit as if they were made specially made for her. The small girl noticed a flower garden and decided to walk over to it

the pullups to crinkle a little and do feel a bit more puffy but also fit perfectly.

and the other chest disappears when you walk past it to the flower garden,  The garden itself is full of all sorts of really pretty flowers growing in neat little flower beds it's looks amazing

Rei smiled happily as she looked at the flowers “So pretty.” She said before her eyes widened when she felt a familiar feeling in her bladder.” “Uh oh.” Doing a small potty dance before she stopped as she felt her pull up grow warm “Ahhhh...” she said in a sigh relief and sat on her squishy bottom as if it was natural to her

it did feel a bit wet in the area where the pull up was and warm, but also kinda nice in a way, and the wetness was slowly decreasing except right where she was sitting as the pullup tries to absorb some of it.  you look around what look like butterflies at first you realize are pixies flying between the flowers. and after a bit a bunch flutter over all holding a net that has a bottle of what looks like some milk mixed with honey in it.  They bring it over to you so you can grab it out of the net easily.