LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Toddler Teen

JE PUNK

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and get her out and carry her over to the sandbox and set her down.  "there you go sweety.  let me know when your done playing."   if you where to look around at the others you do get an occasional odd look as even though you do pass as a little kid young enough that it's not unreasonable for kids the age you look to still be in diapers or training pants, its not super common for them to show off the fact they are still wearing them so plainly, but no one says anything about it and it's not like your constantly getting stared at either.  I head back to the bench to let you decide what your going to do next.

though since I'm behind you pushing the stroller, I didn't see the nod but I take the lack of an objection as a yes.   "Alright, so what would you like for a snack."  I ask as I change course and we pull up to a sidewalk cafe, this one set up so we don't have to go inside to order.

"sure you can."  I say and I order one for each of us. and get us both a cup of milk. I pull a bottle out of the backpack and pour the milk into that and put the top on before I hand it to you.  this one has little hearts all over it.   When the pretzels arrive I tear off a smaller piece of it and give it to you.  "when you finish with that piece you can have more"

"You don't have to worry,  the other kids there are also around 3-4 so you'll fit in just fine. also we aren't doing that today or tomorrow. I was thinking we could take a trip to the Zoo tomorrow,  what you think of that?" I ask as we get closer to home.  "oh also do you want any more of your pretzel?"

"I think it's time you took a nap,"  I say and pull you out and carry yo up to your room,  checking your diaper as I do.  "lets get you changed and then you can have your nap."  I say as we get to your room and I set you down on the changing table as I pull off your pull up and start to clean you off.

"actually it was a little wet, though your right on if you where staying up there's be no reason to change it now. but I want to put something  abit thicker on while your sleeping and I'll put you back into the pullups when you get up." I say as I put out a pink diaper and put it under you and then put in some powder and tape it on.  I then pick you up and lay you into your bed and go to tuck you in.  "have a nice nap and sweet dreams cutie."

Rei blushed surprised she was alittle wet before finding herself a thick diaper to her surprise it felt really comfy before finding herself in her crib and started sucking get thumb as she curled up causing her diaper to crinkle 

54A80069-7179-4121-B6E1-1EED44D82027.jpeg