LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orphaned Teen to Toddler

JE PUNK

14 year old Rei Takagei often mistaken as a toddler due to her small size was wondering around the park barefoot in nothing but a shirt and a panties after losing them after falling in the mud and was looking for a restroom to clean herself up

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She smiles washing her hair with shampoo and conditioner and eventually finishes and pulls her out drying her off going to find some training panties from her years of babysitting 

Rei found herself wrapped in a pink towel after being lifted out the tub. Luckily there was a package of hello kitty themed pull ups and a bottle of baby powder next to her.

D2048686-8ECB-4A40-A9A9-C8EA32F50F95.jpeg

Rei thought she would going back in her panties before finding something thick and something smelling really sweet and looked down and saw she was wearing pull ups “Training pants... but I’m 14.” She said blushing 

"Dear i don't know your age you look 4 or 5 to me and i know i sound rude i don't know if you have bladder issues your old underwear smelled terrible and like pee so this is just a precaution for the night now lets get you something warm to eat all right 

Rei blushed as she felt her pull up they did feel soft on her “I was born with a condition that makes me look small.” A warm meal sounded to good to her plus the woman could get her some warm clothes at the house as the small girl raised her arms to be carried once more

Rei felt nature calling before she found the bathroom and blushed she discovered a pink princess potty chair of course she had the option to try the regular toilet but it seemed alittle big for her. Looking around to see if Sarah wasn’t around blushed as she pulled her training panties down and started using the training potty 

A86D8C8D-5787-4216-853F-A13EA9682833.jpeg