LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family (open)

jan241989

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daddy: (peeks over moms shoulder) And don’t forget these. (Holds up a pair of plastic pants). After the explosion you had earlier I think it’s best you wear these over your diaper to prevent any possible blowouts while we’re at the mall.

Mommy: the pink one sweetie? IDK, that’s a bit short. I suggest you don’t bend over while we’re out...

Daddy: I’m getting hungry. Why don’t we head to the food court and get something to eat. You can have anything you want, but I suggest we stay away from that sushi kiosk. I’ve heard people are getting sick from that place... I think I’ll have a slice of pizza.

mommy: (shakes her head and rolls her eyes) Lol, your always so skeptical... I’m sure it’s fine

Daddy: Anything you’d like dear...

Mommy: (spoon feeding Alexa soup while sitting in the middle of the food court)

“Giggles from a few tables over” ( you see a few of the senior boys from school looking at you)

After eating it’s hand in hand with mommy and daddy walking down the mall, until...

Alexa spy’s the brand new “everything baby mega store” that just opened. They have everything imaginable for all sizes of babies

Mommy: ( filling up a cart with all sorts of necessities) (she wasn’t too sure about this baby phase but is really starting to enjoy having a baby girl again)

Do you see anything you like Sweetie?

Daddy:Ok sweetie, pick a few of your favorites.

(looking at a car seat) Hmmm, Alexa barely weighs 90 Ibs, I bet she fits nicely in this.

”it seems daddy is starting to enjoy his little one as well”

At the car daddy quickly installs a brand new car seat. You’re snuggly strapped in with a new teddy in hand and paci stuffed in mouth. It’s the most comfortable car ride you’ve ever had...

You havnt felt this babied in years. You self consciously a flood in to your diaper which begins to swell and embrace you like a warm hug which puts you to sleep...