LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Got A Surprise

ThatDaddyFellow

“I can’t believe you made that putt! That was like a 20 foot putt” Steven couldn’t hold the amazement in his voice as the door to his apartment opened up. 

“I couldn’t either, but the milkshake I won because of it tasted so freaking good. It was so big though, I’m glad we grabbed that extra straw. It felt like we were in a rom com” Chase couldn’t help but hold back a chuckle as he followed his boyfriend through the door frame into the two bedroom oasis.

Date night was always a great time! Last month, they went to a 5 star restaurant and followed that up with a drive in movie. Today, however, the couple figured that a trip to the aquarium would start out the night perfectly. After a stop for a couple old fashioneds at their favorite local dive bar, they wrapped up the night putting 18 holes at the new mini golf course. It felt like a perfect afternoon/night for both of them and both of the 24 year olds figured they were about to put a bow on the night.

“Would you like something to drink?” Steven asked as he pulled the baseball cap off his head, revealing his smooth head. As he flipped on a light, the illuminating glow from his lamp bounced off of his brown skin. 

“Why don’t you head over to the couch and relax Steve? You planned everything for today and took the lead tonight. I will go make us some drinks, you just get comfortable” Chase ran his hands down his boyfriend’s back, stopping halfway down before giving his man a kiss on the cheek and giving him a slight nudge towards the living room.

As soon as the 5’11” Chase made his way into the kitchen, a huge smile appeared on his face. It was now his time to shine. As someone who has been bartending for 4 years, the selection of booze in front of him made him feel like a kid at a candy store. Vodka, Gin, Whiskey, Tequila: the possibilities were endless. “I got it” Chase told himself, having an aha moment. 

Flopping down on the leather couch, Steven started unbuttoning his shirt. Normally, around the house, he wore nothing but a pair of sweatpants. Once the last button on his black and white dress shirt was undone, it was almost like he allowed himself to relax even more into the soft padding of the couch. 

The opposed nature of the two men’s outfits was very telling to their relationship. With his dress shirt and pants, Steven looked like he would fit in more at a dinner party or the opera as opposed to the astroturf of a mini golf course. Instead of following his boyfriend’s lead, Chase decided to go casual with some khaki shorts and a white t-shirt covered by a blue sweatshirt. It looked more like a dad taking his kid out for a fun night then a date night.  

“Alexa, play Marvin Gaye,” Steven called out, a big smile grew as the silky smooth tones of “Sexual Healing” blasted through the speakers that dotted the room. He was a sucker for the classics.

“Great choice” Chase muttered as he walked out from behind the couch, a martini in each hand. He figured why mess with a classic? Plus, a martini was the drink Steven had when they first met. Chase decided to order the same once they got to talking and was surprised that the bartender didn’t ask the cheesy “shaken or stirred” line that everyone and their grandmother associated with a martini. Stupid James Bond. 

“You too” was all Steve could get out before taking a sip of his drink. Perfection. His boyfriend had to be the best bartender in the world. Every drink, whether a classic cocktail or something he made up on the fly, made Steven’s taste buds soar! His man truly was a maestro with a mixer. 

“Now” the man in the khaki shorts said as he put the martini glass down on the end table, a slight “clink” emanated from the glass “I think it’s time I get a little more comfortable Steve.” Chase was trying to use his boyfriend’s name as much as possible, considering it would be back to Daddy tomorrow.

Once every 2 weeks, this DD/LB couple would have a date night where they were both adults. They would do away with labels and just be Steven and Chase. Well, they mostly went out like a “normal couple”....

Within seconds of putting his drink down, Chase’s shirt came off. With nothing to cover up his torso, the part of their relationship that stays, even on date night, was brought to the forefront. The white waistband of his diaper peeked out of his shorts, juxtaposed by the tanned flesh of his six pack. 

As soon as he saw his caregiver perk up a little bit and sit up, Chase knew he had Steve’s full attention. He was so happy his boyfriend was a DL. “At this point, these shorts are pretty much useless” he said, smiling at his man as he did. The button was quickly undone and, not 10 seconds later, Chase was clad in nothing but a diaper. An absolutely soaked diaper at that. 

“Get over here. Now.” was all that Steven needed to say in order to get his boyfriend to waddle over to him. Normally, in daddy mode, that waddle would make his heart melt. Tonight, however, he just wanted his hands all over the swollen padding. As soon as Chase made it within arms reach, Steve grabbed a handful of the droopy diaper and gave it a squeeze. “My god Chase, you are so wet. Such a good boy” he teased his Pampered prince, unable to resist as he gave the diaper another squeeze. 

“Now that I took my pants off, I think it’s time you follow suit” Chase said as he quickly under Steven’s pants and yanked them down. Once they were on the floor, the diapered man’s jaw nearly hit the floor. Steven, in all his glory, was in a diaper identical to Chase’s. In fact, even his was drenched. As Chase went to make eye contact with his boyfriend, he saw that Steven had a massive smile on his face. 

“Surprise!” Steven announced, one of his hands still on Chase’s diaper while the other prodded his own. The brown skin of the sculpted man was the ultimate counterpoint to the, mostly, white padding taped snuggly on his waist.

“Oh my gosh! Wow, I was not expecting this” was all Chase could say, his eyes fixated on the bulky diaper wrapped around his boyfriend. He had never really seen this side of his daddy, but he absolutely loved it. He was definitely advertising that he loved it as well, the tent he was pitching in his own soggy underwear giving him away. 

With his hand still placed firmly on his little one’s padding, he could feel Chase’s member come to attention. “Well well, maybe I should wear these more often if it makes you happy. That also reminds me, I have a surprise for that too” Steven announced, removing his massive hand from the medium sized Megamax that adorned his man’s waist. 

What in the world could that mean? Visions of chastity belts and everything that would deny his current urges danced through the 24 year old’s mind. However, when he saw what his normally-daddy-but-today-boyfriend was wielding, all his worries went away. 

Flopping back down onto the sofa, Steven padded his crinkly waist and asked “Why don’t you come take a seat here so we can have some fun time” in a way that was more of a demand and less than a question. Right after announcing that, he clicked to the lowest setting on the Hitachi and placed it on his soggy Pamper. 

You didn’t need to ask Chase twice. He nearly sprinted over to his man and placed himself so both of their diapers were positioned perfectly to receive maximum vibration. His hips started to gyrate a little quicker when Steve turned the wand up a notch. 

Gasping for breath, Steven pulled Chase’s head towards his and stuck his tongue down his throat. Between his tongue dancing with his boyfriend’s and the vibration on his padding covered cock, Steven was getting close already. He had never used his Hitachi while diapered before, so all the feelings and sensations were brand new to him. 

Chase was balancing on the edge as well. Thoughts of taxes and baseball bounced through his head, trying to take his mind off of what was happening for just a moment so he could regain his composure. Once he felt Steven turn the wand up to its highest setting, however, there was no chance. He was done for. 

Both men pulled their mouths apart and gasped like they were seconds from drowning. The scream that accompanied was so loud, they were surprised their windows were still intact. While the experience might have only lasted a minute, it was one of the most intimate moments they had ever shared!

Turning the wand off and setting it on the couch next to them, both Steven and Chase caught their breath. Smiling at one another, they chuckled and hugged each other tight. Their love was strong and bright, whether it was that of a daddy and their little or just two lovers who liked getting it on in diapers. 

“That was absolutely incredible! Now, how about we end this night right? Daddy is going to go make you a nighttime baba and we will get you all changed into your jammies. Once you are all fresh and clean, we can cuddle and watch any movie you want before beddy bye time” Steven’s mind immediately shifted back into daddy space, wanting to give his little guy a great ending to a perfect day. 

Pulling his head away from his daddy’s chest, Chase popped his thumb into his mouth and smiled. “Ok daddy” he mumbled around his thumb, knowing this was the man he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. 

The End

Archived