LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya felt safe with Jessica and she knew it was the first time in forever she wasn’t worried about impressing anyone.  She happily sat with jessica on the couch listening to her talk. She was right she did feel taken care of but she didn’t want to be a baby.

“ Jessica i really should have you do this because you have done so much but i also no it’s the only way to make me better and i do feel safe with you. I guess this is the only option. But it’s not going be easy for me “ mya said happpily after thinking about her decision.  

Jessica smiled." Good I'm glad  you were able to make this decision for yourself. I know it wont be easy but you'll see being my baby girl won't be so bad. Now lets go pick out some new diapers you must be tired of these boring white ones wait here." Jessica grabbed her laptop and  sat back on the couch. She pulled Mya into her lap and opened the laptop back to the site. She pulled up the page of diapers in a variety of colors and designs. " Go ahead princess which diapers do you want?"

mys sighed jessica was way to nice for this she would have figure out a way to repay her. Looking for diapers in the website was embarrassing but my last found her self looking curios on the website. She ended picking a plane purple diaper and sky blue diaper with butterfly’s on it. She looked up at jessica for approval. “ I think i like those “ she said in a whisper her face turning red. She noticed her diaper was started to get cold and clammy. 

Jessica smiled and kissed Mya cheek." I think those are perfect. Now lets get you changed and then you can help me pick out some new clothes for you." Jessica took Mya upstairs to her room and while Mya laid on the bed Jessica got out a fresh diaper, wipes, and baby powder. " Let's get princess Mymy cleaned up and in a dry diaper." Jessica tickled her tummy as she raised the dress up. Jessica untaped Mya's diaper and made quick work of getting her wiped down. The dry diaper under her bottom Jessica sprinkled ample baby powder on her bottom and crotch before taping Mya into a clean diaper. " All better princess?" Jessica couldn't get over how adorable Mya was and couldn't wait to see her in the new clothes.

Mya laughed when her belly was tickled she enjoyed Jessica attention on her. The diaper change were getting slightly better but she still closed her eye and pretend like it wasn’t happening.  Mya smiled up at jessica as her new diaper did feel better than a wet. “ Yes thank you “ she giving jessica a slight hug it was weird mya was being so sweet but jessica was the only person to be nice to her in a very long time. 

Jessica smiled. " Your very welcome now do you want to help me pick out your new clothes or do you want to watch some tv?" Jessica tried to make sure she allowed Mya to make choices in her activities it would make the transition from grown up to baby girl easier. She picked up Mya and took her back to the living where both the laptop and television were.

Mya doesn’t mind being carried down stairs back to the living room. She was curious on what kind of clothes jessica  would pick for her so she decided she would do that. She snuggled next to jessica on the couch and looked on the laptop. she  noticed right away everything was very babyish. She looked up jessica for reassurance making sure it was okay to pick the clothing. 

“ Will i have to dress like this all the time “ Mya questioned as she watched jessica full the cart of her new clothes. 

Jessica smiled as Mya started helping her pick new clothes she filled the cart with onsies, colorful overalls and shortalls, adorable dresses, shirts with animated characters, colorful leggings, denim pants with an elastic waist band,  cute little skirts and a variety of diaper cover bloomers. " Of course for a while princess. When your ready to be a big girl again we'll go shopping again."

Jessica added a cute swimsuit, several pajamas,  and swimming diapers to the cart. Clothes picked out she opened up the shoes.  There was a variety of Mary Jane's in different colors, light up tennis shoes with different characters,  booties, and sandals. " what shoes does my little Mymy want? "

Mya nodded her head. she looked at all the stuff jessica was buying her and knew it must be  very expensive. “ I don’t need all of this it must be costing a lot of money “ mya said looking at the shoes. She decided she would pick a pair of sandals that had minnie mouse on them and  then she picked a pair of purple crocs with little charms on them.  She blushed because she was actually excited about her crocs and some of the clothes coming in. 

“ Can we go outside when we’re done shopping” she asked. 

9E8FABFC-CE5E-4FCA-B439-7160244D51BD.jpeg

Jessica thought the shots Mya chose were adorable.  She also added several colors of baby booties, light up princess shoes and some Mary Jane's. Jessica didn't bat an eye at the total which was a little over 2 grand.  Her job paid her well she could afford this easily. She smiled kissing the top of Mya head "You let me worry about expenses princess" Jessica placed the order with overnight shipping so it would all arrive by tomorrow morning. "How about we get our shoes on then we can walk down to the park how does that sound?"

When they were done shopping  mya felt bad jessica was spending a lot of money on her. jessica didn’t seem bother but mya still felt like she had to pay her back. “ I’ll figure a way to pay you back. You already done so much. Thank you “ mya said with huge blush on her face. 

When jessica mentioned the park mya was alittle worried to go out in her diaper but she was with jessica so it would be okay. She nodded her head and let jessica slip her shoes on her feet before she grabbed her hand and they headed out the door. “Do you think we can feed the ducks when get there?  “ Mya asked. 

Jessica smiled Mya was so cute in her little dress.  "Sure I'm sure they'll love that. There's a man who sells bird seed for them. " It was later in the afternoon so children were gone from school.  Some were rising they're bikes around the block others playing with toys in the yard.  "Its such a nice day out in glad we didn't spend it inside." Jessica walked holding Mya's hand they got to the park within minutes.  Mya would hear the familiar quack of the ducks and even a flock of geese walked on the grass. 

Mya was nervous walking outisde but everyone was preoccupied by their activities.

Once they got to the park mya was happy to hear the ducks she let go of jessica hand and darted toward to the ducks. “ jessy look there’s even baby ducks “ mya said excitedly. She didn’t even realize how far behind jessica was from where she was. she waited in the same spot watching the little ducks swim in the pond. She laughed as the ducks started to splash other. 

Jessica smiled watching Mya fun toward the pond. "Be careful Mya not to close to the water". Jessica caught up with Mya within a minute. She smiled glad Mya was excited and in a better mood.  Still she gently took her hand. " Mymy when we're holding hands I need you to stay beside me okay? What if you ran ahead and fell into the pond that wouldn't be good now would it? "

An older woman say feeding the ducks and chuckled.  "Listen to your mom dear. Even the baby ducks stay with the mom duck". Mya's diaper was easily visible with her shirt summer dress.  The woman assumed her to be a young child. 

Mya blushed as jessica lightly scolded her like a small child. She was just excited to see the ducks. “ Okay i’m sorry. Yea I don’t wanna swim with the ducks “ mya said softly. She sighed and held jessica hand she felt like a small child especially in her diaper. 

When the old women started talking to her she was kind of upset that she thought she was a small child. She didn’t. realize her diaper was showing but she new her dress made her look like a small child. “I’m not a baby like the baby ducks i’m a big girl “ She told the old woman. She didn’t realize how childish she sound standing there in her diaper 

“ can we feed the ducks ? “  she asked holding on to jessica hand happily  

The older woman chuckled." Yes sweetheart I'm sure your quite the big girl for your mommy." She looked to Jessica as she stood. " They get so rambunctious at that age enjoy it you'll miss it soon enough." She walked off and Jessica smiled at Mya. " Lets go get some bird seed princess". Jessica guided Mya to a small stand where a man was selling bags of bird seed.  She purchased two bags holding them she looked down to Mya. " Okay where should we go feed first? To the grass to feed the geese or to the pond work the ducks." Jessica was period of Mya though she was sure she didn't realize how much her diapers were showing she went out in her diaper in public without so much as a tantrum. 

When they got the birdseed mya looked over at the geese in the grass. She decided that’s where they would go. “ geese “ she said before walking over there with jessica. She took some bird seed in her hand and lightly tossed it them.  She watched as they all came towards her and lightly tossed the birdseed. Mya was having so much fun feeding the bird at the pond she didn’t realize that her dress had risen and her diaper was almost on full display. Mya fed some of her birdseed to the geese and decided she was done and went back over to the ducks with jessica.  As mya was feeding the ducks her bladder started to hurt she knew she would have to go to the bathroom soon.  “ Jessy i have to peee” mya complained she did not want to use her diaper in public it was bad enough she had one on 

Jessica smiled watching Mya toys the bird seed to the geese.  She didn't even notice her diaper was out for all to see.  Jessica tossed a small handful of birdseed having fun with Mya. When Mya stated she had to pee she knew this would be their first hurdle in her new status as her baby girl. Jessica leaned down so they were  eye level.  " Remember what your doctor said princess?  She wants you to use your diapers full time for a bit. I won't be upset about you using your diaper because that's what they're for." Jessica smiled at Mya knowing she was embarrassed. " I need you to be a big girl and help me follow the doctors orders can you do that for me Mymy?"

Mya was not happy about being told use her diaper especially since they were in such a public place. “ I don’t want too here. I don’t want everyone to see it “ she said softly it would be such hurdle to get to use the bathroom in a public. 
She pouted as she was told to follow the doctor instructions. mya thought about it for a second. “ Can i go this one time then i’ll use the diaper  the rest of the times? “ mya asked seeing how she could go with jessica 

Jessica smiled as Mya tried to negotiate with her.  Gently she picked Mya up resting her on her hip. "If I let you do it now it'll be that much harder later princess. There's nothing wrong with using your diaper.  No one here even knows your not a little girl." Jessica kissed her forehead. "How about we start walking home I'll carry youso you can relax and go pee okay? We can come back to feed the birds again on another day." Holding Mya and arm under her bottom and one hand on her back Jessica started walking back the way they came. 

Mya was very upset now she had to leave the ducks because she had to pee. This wasn’t from and then jessica carried her back to the house like a baby. “ Can i get down “ she asked not wanting to seem like a baby.  “ And i wanna stay and feed the ducks “ she whined as she was carried away. 

Mya did not feel comfortable going to the bathroom as jessica was carrying so she tried to hold it as long as possible. About three minutes into the walk mya started crying as her bladder let loose into the diaper. She felt and looked like a fussy baby crying on their mommy shoulder. Mya didn’t like the feeling of the wetting the diaper on purpose her other accidents had been night beside at the doctors office which mya does not count.  

Jessica rubbed Mya's back as she cried. "Its okay princess I've got you." She knew Mya had wet her diaper as she carried her home. Jessica felt bad she hadn't allowed Mya the toilet but the doctor said for her to be in diapers full time so that's what she was going to do. "I'm very proud of you for using your diaper good job Mymy." As they got to the house Jessica took Mya to the bedroom shed been staying in and laid her on the bed.  Kissing her cheek she went and grabbed a fresh diaper,  wipes and powder.

Jessica lifted Mya dress and opened her diaper. She gently wiped her thoroughly clean with the wipes and removed the wet diaper from under her.  Jessica got the dry diaper under her bottom and sprinkled baby powder on her bottom before pulling the diaper up between Mya legs and taping it closed around her. Jessica tossed the wet diaper in a trashcan she put in the corner of the room. "Do you want to cuddle and watch a movie?  Or we can sit down and color for a bit.  I think a little relaxing time is needed."

Mya felt a-little better as jessica  cooed to her. she still cried as jessica carried her home. Once they got to the house my felt better and new her diaper was going to be changed soon. she placed her thumb in her mouth as she was changed it something mya  always did when she was stressed to calm her down.  Even know mya had this done before she as still embarrassed  as jessica cleaned her up like a baby. 

She thought about it for a minute a movie sounded good. “ can we watch a movie and can I have a drink “ she asked cuddling into jessica so she could carry her downstairs. 

Jessica smiled as Mya cuddle into her. She picked her up carrying her downstairs.  Gently she set Mya on the couch. She turned in the TV and pulled up Netflix.  Putting it on a kids account she handed Mya the remote. "Here Mymy you pick a movie while I get you some juice". 

Jessica went to the kitchen and was glad to see she still had a couple sippy cups from when she had her niece.  Taking out a purple minnie mouse sippy cup she filled it halfway with juice then diluted it filling it the rest of the way with water. Sippy cup in hand she came back and sat on the couch pulling Mya into her lap. "So what are we watching Mymy?" Jess handed her the sippy cup hoping she wouldn't fuss about it. 

Mya watched as jessica left and scrolled through the movies. She quickly realized they were all kids movie she sighed but continues scrolling. She finally landed on the movie the good dino. She had never seen it but heard it was good.  when jessica came back she smiled and cuddled into her.  “ The good dino “ Mya said  softly. She saw the sippy cup in jessica hand. she want happy but sighed remembering what the doctor said. “ Before the movie played mys asked jessica a question “ What we going to do about work tomorrow “ mya asked taking a sip of the juice .