LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

That morning Jessica's phone started ringing early.  Half awake she answered.  It was the doctors office calling.  They had a last minute cancellation and could for Mya in but she'd have to be there in an hour.  Jessica quickly woke up and informed them they'd be there. She hasn't told Mya she had called yesterday even before their talk. 

Getting out of bed Jessica threw on a salmon pink lounge outfit and went to Mya's room.  She came into the room quietly and sat on the edge of the bed next to her friend.  Gently she shook Mya. "Mymy time to get up.  The doctor office called you have an appointment in one hour. "

Mya had gotten slightly drunk and needed falling asleep pretty early.  “ mhm i’m still tired “ she said wiping the sleep off her eyes before she realized it was jessica.

“ doctors why do i have to go to the doctors “ mya said sitting up and as soon as she shifted she knew her diaper was wet. She sighed kind of frustrated with her self.  “ Just let me change and i’ll be ready “ she said getting up and dressed. 

Jessica smiled as she gently pulled Mya covers back.  She gently poked her very wet diaper.  "This is why remember we talked about this yesterday." Jessica knew her friend was upset about another accident. " Come on let me get this off you and then you can get dressed while I make us a quick breakfast. I forgot your not a morning person your always so cranky when you have to get up early." She playfully teased her friend. 

When Mya laid back down Jessica made quick work.  She untaped the diaper pulling it down between her legs.  With the cool baby wipes Jessica wiped Mya crotch then raised her legs wiping her bottom as she took the soaked diaper from under her.  "I put your panties and other clothes in the dresser when you went to sleep last night.  Get dressed I'll start breakfast." Jessica took the diaper rolling it up and threw it in the kitchen trash. She washed her hands and got to making a quick breakfast. 

mya groaned as jessica changed her diaper she felt so small. She definitely was not  a morning person and showed on her face right now. She was happy to the wet diaper off she followed jessica instructions and got dressed  and went down stairs when she was done. 

She sat down and ate her breakfast she was quite this morning still me teased about her accident. “ After the doctors can we go shopping?  “ Mya asked clearing her plate. 

Jessica ate her breakfast and poured them both coffee in travel mugs. She tossed their dishes in the dishwasher when they finished. " Of course we haven't gone shopping in forever we're gonna shop till we drop." Jessica laughed thinking on how they hung out at the mall every weekend as teenagers. She handed Mya her travel mug as she grabbed her car keys." Let's go don't want to be late." On the way to the doctor's the women got caught up in a bit of traffic. They made it downtown with literally just minutes to spare. Jessica parked the car and the two women hurried inside. Check-in was an easy enough process they requested Mya's I.D and insurance card then requested the two women have a seat until the doctor was ready. Jessica smiled at Mya. " If you want I can wait out here I know this can't be easy for you. Just tell me where you want me okay."

She had drank her whole cup of coffee and her bladder was hurting.  When they got the doctors office the receptionist talked to jessica kind of dismissing mya. She realized she really had to pee and didn’t see bathroom near by. When they got to the back room mya was going to ask the nurser to go to the bathroom but she just put them in the back room. 

she looked over at jessica she didn’t want her to go she was nervous. “ Please stay “ she said softly. She just tried holding her bladder what cause her accident was the doctors loud knock on the door causing her to jump making her wet her panties in the doctors office. Mya face was bright red she had no idea what to do because she had just wet her self in the doctors office as the doctor walked in. 

Dr. tina knocked on the door and the opened door to her new patients room. Soon as she walked in she saw the poor girl in wet pants and immediately felt bad for her. “ So which one of you are her for the appointment “ She already knew but wanted make the girl comfortable. 

Jessica was surprised Mya had just had a day time accident. From what Mya said that hadn't happened before. She hugged her friend knowing how distraught she must be. " It's okay that's why we're here to get help." She smiled appreciating the doctors professionalism. " That would be Mya here, is there any chance you have something she could change into?" Jessica wondered if she should ask for protection for her but decided they should wait until after the exam.

Dr.tina looked at the poor girl she didn’t have a change a clothes . “ i have a hospital robe if she put this on the we can lay her on the table and talk about what’s going on “ Dr.Tina said handing jessica the robe to change mya into the gown. She turned and opened her laptop getting together the charts she needed while they changed. 

Mya was extremely embarrassed she couldn’t talk it was horrible she just hugged into jessica not knowing what was going. ashe had a accident in the day she turned to jessica as the doctor spoke.  She let jessica help change her clothes and put into the robe then laid on the table like  the doctor said. 

Dr.tina came over to mya looking  her  “ so what’s brings you guys in mya seems pretty healthy beside her black eye,some bruising and the accidents “ dr.tina said talking to jessica.

Jessica nodded to the doctor. Taking the robe she gently undressed Mya and helped her into the robe and onto the table." It's okay Mymy the doctor is gonna help make it better." She looked to the doctor and responded" The bruising and black eye are from a situation she is in. She is living with me now so that's no longer a concern. Mya has been having accidents whenever she goes to sleep waking up wet. Just now was her first accident awake. We're not sure what's causing these accidents so I brought her in today to see if you could give us some insight and advice on how to help Mya's accidents. Last night we put protective undergarments on which helped so her bed wasn't wet this morning but she still had an accident."

Dr.tina listen to jessica explain the situation and she locked at mya she could tell the girl was under a lot of stress. She pressed on mya bladder muscles and some pee squirted out.  She smiled at her making sure mya knew it was okay before she looked at couple things on mya before answering jessica questions. 

“ Well from what i can see is mya under A lot of stress and maybe some anxiety. Her muscles are weakening because of it. Her body trying to relives the stres so her bladder affected by it. Mya suggestions to you guys is out mya in diaper full time for a month then kind of re potty train mya. Now to deal with the stress i suggest mya get a care taker someone who can take care mya needs like eating sleeping and bathroom habbits kind of like a baby.  if she has job take the time off. “ Dr.tina said looking down at mya. 

Jessica listened to the doctor and nodded her head. A lot of what she said made since, she knew Mya probably wouldn't like it at first but it was for her own good. She knew now that her company owned the one she worked for she could get her the time off. As for the caretaker Jessica was already doing it so she didn't see any reason to get anyone else. " Yeah I see what you mean. Okay all of that can be done. Should we make any dietary changes to what she eats or drinks to help her strengthen her bladder muscles? How far should caretaking go like I understand caring for and providing for her needs but should that include limiting entertainment to things that are less stressful and simple in cognitive development?" 

“ Yes mya needs a set schedule the less stressful the activities the better.  Mya should eat soft foods for a while until she regular  again and I would suggest a protein shake or formula  Do you guys have any more questions “ Dr tina looked up at jessica. 

Mya was nervous it sounded like she would be treated like a baby. “ Wait i don’t need this i only have accidents sometimes. “ Mya said on the verge of tears.  

Jessica could hear the upset in Mya's voice as she spoke. She sat her up leaning her against her as she hugged her." Shhh it's okay Mymy. It's for your health remember we both agreed we would see what the doctor said and follow her advice. Besides I think after everything a break will be good for you." 

Jessica looked to the doctor. " Do you have any diapers, I'm afraid I didn't bring any and I'd hate for her to have another accident." Jessica kissed the top of Mya's head as she cried and rubbed her back.

Dr.tina nodded and went out and got a diaper she also asked the nurses if there was at spare clothing and unfortunately the only thing she had was a yellow sunflower dress that would barely cover mya diaper. She gave the jessica the outfit and changing supplies. “ Can you bring mya back in to weeks so i can check her progress “ Dr.tina said before leaving the girls alone. 

Mya cried softly into jessica unhappy that she couldn’t even be thrusted to go with out a diaper. “ I don’t wanna be a baby “ she said softly. This small girl just looked an upset toddler at changing time so small and fragile .

Jessica thanked the doctor and asked for a list of items she would suggest she get for Mya while she dressed her. Jessica hugged Mya. " Oh Mymy your not a baby. Your still a big girl you just need a little extra help for a bit that's all. Come on lay down and I'll help you get ready so we can go have fun shopping today." Gently Jessica took the robe off Mya and laid her naked on the table. She got wipes from the doctors and wiped Mya clean before raising her legs and sliding her diaper in place. Lifting the diaper up Jessica easily fastened it and made sure it was on securely. She then helped Mya into the adorable dress that her diaper poked out from. She smiled thinking how cute Mya looked." There we go all cleaned up don't you feel better?"

Amy’s didn’t feel any better and shopping didnt seem fun right now she was to worried about her diaper. She kept her eyes closed the whole time while jessica changed her diaper jessica definitely couldn’t convince her she was not a baby right now as she got her diapered changed like one. She blushed at the dress it made her feel even more childish. She looked over at jessica when she asked if she felt better. She defiantly did not feel good in a diaper that she would have to continue to wear. 

“ No i’m tired and feel like a baby  “ she grumbled she was very frustrated sad and upset right now. 

Jessica rubbed Mya’s back as she helped her off the table. “ Okay how about we go home and you can take a nap and then we’ll see about shopping later or I can just order some stuff to be delivered.” She took Mya’s hand and led her out the exam room. She stopped at the front desk to schedule Mya’s two week appointment and get the list the doctor left for her. Back at the car Jessica let Mya get in the front seat on her own. “See could a baby sit in the front seat?” She smiled turning the radio on and heading home.

Mya didn’t feel any better walking through the dicots office. She was happen to be in the front seat of the car.” i guess not but i still have to wear diapers “ she said softly. When she got back to jessica  mya won’t straight to the kitchen. She got  out a wine glasses and started to pour her self a full glass. She brought it over to the couch and sipped the drink slowly trying to get over this day.  This was all to much her life felt empty right now. 

Jessica took Mya's clothes and put them in the wash. When she saw Mya with the wine she walked over and gently took it. "I don't think so Princess. This is just one more thing to attribute to your accidents." She took the glass and poured it out then gently pulled Mya to her feet. " Come on I think you'll feel better after a little nap." Jessica took Mya hand bringing her to her bedroom. She pulled back the cover and patted the bed." Come on Mymy into bed after your nap we'll talk about everything okay."

Mya whined as her glass was taken away. “jessy i’m stressed “ she whined as jessica led her upstairs she felt tired. A nap would be to bad it would be perfect for her to pretended like this day didn’t happen. “ okay i’ll nap but can you stay “ mya asked as she got into to the bed looking at jessica. She fell asleep only couple minutes after jessica tucked her into to the bed. 

Jessica smiled as she tucked Mya into bed. She laid beside her rubbing her back and within minutes she was asleep. Jessica kissed Mya's forehead and quietly left the room. With the list from the doctor in hand she got on her computer.

• Diapers
  • Changing Supplies
  • Adult Baby furniture with a website to rent from
  • Childlike clothing
  • Soft foods /baby foods
  • Bottles
  • Pacifers
  • Bibs
  • Toys

It was a good list and Jessica got started right away she was surprised most of everything was on the website with the furniture. She selected a crib, changing table, high chair, rocking horse, bouncer, stroller and even a carseat. She liked the variety of diapers and decided she'd let Mya pick them out after her nap. She added a variety of bibs, bottles and pacifiers. Deciding to let Mya help pick out clothing she saved her cart and went to the kitchen to start lunch. For Maya she made mashed potatoes and cooked some baby carrots until they were very soft and she broke them up with a fork. It had been about 2 hours so she went upstairs to peek in on Mya.

Mya slept for the full two hours of course her diaper was wet but it wasn’t soaked so she was halogen about that. She smiled when she saw jessica she want upset anymore and was willing to talk to her about it all this. 

Her stomach growled she was hungry and worked up a appetite. “ What you make for lunch “ she asked stretching hoping jessica didn’t check her diaper. 

Jessica smiled glad to see Mya in a better mood.  She pulled back her blanket and checked her diaper. She was a little damp but her diaper would hold until after lunch. Jessica took Mya's hand and brought her to the kitchen. Once Mya was sitting at the counter Jessica sat in front of her with the two bowls. One mashed potatoes with cheese and sour cream the other mashed carrots. "Lets get some lunch in you then we can have that talk okay Mymy. Can you help me follow the doctors orders and let me feed you?" Jessica wasn't sure how Mya would react to the food or being fed and wanted to take things step by step.

Mya was kind of confused about being placed on the counter instead of the table . She had remember what the doctor said about her needing to be taken car if so she relaxed in the chair and opened her mouth to be fed. “ Okay i’m willing to give it a try “ she said swallowing the spoon full of mashed potatoes she really enjoyed those the carrots she didn’t like as much but still ate them it was kind of nice to be fed.  

Jessica smiled as Mya didn't put up a fight. " Yay I'm so proud of you Mymy." Jessica fed her until both bowls were empty. She then poured her half a glass of milk and gave it to her. " Drink your milk and then we can talk about everything and you can help me shop online." When Mya finished her milk Jessica washed  her dishes and then sat Mya down on the couch." Okay, I want to know what your thinking. How do you feel about the changes that are taking place? You know that your safe with me right Mymy? And I wouldn't do this unless I was sure it was what is best for you. I'm happy taking care of you and that's what you need right now to be taken care of so will you let me?"