LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya nodded her head and watched as jessica went upstairs for the night. Mya couldn’t slee her phone kept going off and she was drunk very drunk. She turned on another movie and drank some more wine. She cried alittle then ended passing out on jessica couch. 

Jessica would find mya passed out drink on the couch with half bottle of wine and soaked pants. 

Jessica awoke the next morning early as planned.  A quick shower and she dressed in a pair of white slacks a purple satin nose and matching white suit jacket. She slid on a pair of close toe 2 inch heels and applied light makeup.  Dressed she went downstairs to start the coffee maker when she noticed the TV in the living room on. She walked into the living room to see Mya asleep in the couch. She noted she had continued the party it seems seeing the half gone bottle of wine.  Jessica took the half bottle of wine from beside Maya. It was then she noticed that the blanket felt wet.  Thinking the wine spoiled she gently shook Maya and pulled back the covers.  It was then she saw Mya pants were soaked and the couch under her.  Gently she shook Mya.  " My wake up...I think you had a little to much last night hun." Gently she shook her to Mya woke up. "Hey why don't you hop in the shower and go back to sleep while I get this cleaned up." She spoke softly with a kind smile knowing her friend didn't do this on purpose. 

Mya groaned about being woke up her head was pounding and her stomach on top of her eye. She was very miserable then she noticed her pants and mya couldn’t take it anymore she started to sob right into jessica ignore the shower comment. She was deviated all her emotions coming out from the night before she felt like a baby crying in jessica arms with wet pants She was going through so much right now and she left the one person she thought lover her. mya wiped her eyes. 

“ I’m sorry “ she cried 

Jessica was surprised at Mya crying but she hugged her and softly rubbed her back. When Mya stopped crying to apologize she shook her head. "Nothing to apologize for.  You've got a lot going on but don't worry I'm gonna be here to help you through it." She gently wiped the tears from Mya face. " You go on up and have a shower when you come back down it'll be all cleaned up and I'll have breakfast going."

Mya felt much better and nodded she got up and went to take  a shower hoping the cool water would make her feel better. 
when she got out she found some clothes jessica left for her and out then on before going down stairs. 

She was slightly embraced having jessica cleanup her mess she could at least do that. “ i can help clean up you already done enough “ mya says softly to jessica 

When Mya went upstairs Jessica put some clothes on her bed then took the cover off the couch cushion along with the blanket and her wet clothes she grabbed from the bathroom. Jess started the laundry and sprayed the couch cushion with Febreze and leaned them in the wall to dry.

By the time Mya came down she had coffee in the pot bread toasting in the toaster and was scrambling some eggs on the stove.  She smiled knowing her friend was embarrassed.  "Its already done now do you want sausage or bacon with your eggs? "

“ Bacon fine “ mya said with a shrug she got up and poured her self a cup of coffee.  she watched as jessica made breakfast when she was done she ranked jessica and ate the food. Her head still hurt and yawned. 

“  is okay if i go to back to bed after breakfast “ mya asked hoping jessica wouldn’t mind she was hung over .

Jessica smiled as she sat with Mya and ate. "Its fine treat and relax. Like I said last night you can help yourself to anything you need.  Up bring up some water and Tylenol before I leave okay." Jessica finished her food.  Taking both her and Mya plates she washed the dishes taking Mya to go rest and she'd be up with the medicine in a few. 

Jessica cleaned up the kitchen and got a glass of water before going to her own bathroom.  She got two Tylenol and took the Tylenol to Mya room. She placed the water and Tylenol on the nightstand beside the bed. " Take these and rest.  I should be back with your stuff by about 1."

‘mya nodded she was going to caesar her plate but jessica did it for her. She went upstairs and got into the bed she was just about to fall sleep when she came up with the tylenol.  Mya took the tylenol and drank the glass of water. she turned over and went to sleep. 

May mya and jackson house jessica would see that her friends accident last night was not a one time thing. She would fined all mya clothes soiled and dirty while jackson was passed out drunk on the couch. The apartment was also disgusting dirty dishes every where clothes and lots lots of alcohol bottles 

Jessica went to work and finalized the paperwork her company officially purchasing the restaurant chain. At noon she left the office and met with the sheriff's department at Mya house.  Using Mya's key she got last night she went in.  The house was a complete mess.  How had her best friend lived in such conditions and she didn't even know.  Mya clothing was a clear indicator last night want just due to the alcohol. Jessica took what few clothes she thought she could salvage with a good wash.  She would have to take Mya clothes shopping tomorrow. Jessica gathered the photos Mya wanted and left. Jessica was concerned for her friend. It seems she hasn't taken very good care of herself lately and Jack sure as hell did no good for her.  Jessica decided she would have to take care of her friend until she could do so herself.

The first step would be solving the accidents she seems to have at bedtime. Jessica stopped at a nearby medical supply store.  After talking with the store associate she got a pair of nighttime diapers in  Mya size. They were quite plain but they would do until she could order something else. She also stopped at the store to get wipes and powder to prevent her skin getting irritated when she wet in her sleep. Jessica knew Mya would be embarrassed and may even argue about it. She was certain this was the right course of action and would help Mya to see things her way. 

When she got home she left the diapers and supplies inside. She brought in Mya things. Moving the morning wash to the dryer she stated washing the clothes she brought from Mya old home. She took the bag of photo and went to Mya room and knocked in the door."Mya it's me.  I have your photos can I come in? "

Mya had slept the whole time jessica got back and of course in her sleep she had wet the bed. When she heard jessica she jumped and tried to hurry and remove the sheets and change her pants before allowing her friend in. “ Hold on a minute i’m just changin “ mya stuttered as she tried to hide the wet sheets. Of course jessica would probably make her go now this was her econ’s accident in less than 12 hours. mya was very stressed. 

Jessica could hear Mya rushing around the room and she had a pretty good idea why. "My what are you changing to? I have your clothes in the wash remember?"  While she knew it was an invasion of privacy hiding the problem wouldn't fix it. Jessica opened the door to see Mya holding what she assumed was wet sheets and saw the wet stain on the mattress.  "Mya do you maybe want to share something with me?" Jessica asked in a soft tone as she set the bag of pictures by the bed. 

Mya looked at the wet sheets in her hand as she saw jessica walk in she was super embarrassed. She really don’t know how to explain this she just been having accidents at night maybe because all the stress. 

“ I uh sometimes have accidents and i don’t really know why it just started happening after jackson and i took some pills and drank lots of alcohol the night mostly a blur i know i work up wet and jackson beat me because of it said i was disgusting “ May said she started crying again this was all to much for her. 

Jessica gently took the sheets from Mya putting them on the floor.  She hugged her friend as she cried rubbing her back. "Its okay.  Go ahead and cry let it all out." Jessica waited until Mya calmed down before she spoke. "I know this is upsetting for you and it's just adding to your stress. I'm not mad at you for having accidents but we do have to do something about them okay? I saw your bed and your clothes when I picked up your things.  I take it these accidents happen whence you go to bed. I want to try something I think will help will you let me help you Mymy?"

Mya nodded her head in jessica shoulders. She get way better when jessica told her she wasn’t mad. She was already doing so much and mya ruined it by having accidents   . she was even more embarrassed about her living situation it was horrible and mya knew it.

“ i will let you help but already done so much  “ she said softly she blushed at the cute pet name jessica gave her it. 

Jessica smiled. "I'm happy to help your my best friend. I know we kinda drifted apart but I want to fix that. I want to know your happy and safe too. You go hop in the shower I'll take care of the bed and bring you some clean clothes.  We'll hang out here for the rest of the day.  Tomorrow we're going shopping though." She smiled sending Mya toward the bathroom as she gathered the sheets from the floor.

Jessica moved the laundry putting the dry covers back on the couch cushions and putting them in place she put Mya clothes in the dryer then put bedding in the wash.  Jessica cleaned the mattress off then flipped it over. She made up the bed then went to the car to get Mya's new bedtime supplies. Opening the dresser she put the diapers,  wipes, and powder in Mya top drawer. She went to her room and got a large shirt and some comfy shorts for Mya to wear.  She laid the clothes on the bed and waited for Mya to come out. 

Mya didn’t want to take another shower but figured she had to clue cause she had wet herself. She crashed herself to the shower washed quickly and got out. She wanted this day to end she was super embarrassed. 

When she got out the shower she wrapped herself a towel and went to jessica room. she saw her sitting on the bed with a shirt next to her. “ Thanks i’m sorry i keep ruining your clothes “ She said before going to her room. 

Jessica smiled and walked with Mya back to her room. " Its fine that's what a washing machine is for. Since we're staying in why don't we get you set for bed now? That way if you get tired and fall asleep you won't have to worry about anymore accidents." Jessica opened Mya dresser and took out a white disposable diaper as well as the baby powder." Until we can resolve your accidents having protection will help you so you don't wake up to wet clothes and bed every morning don't you think? "

May looked out the window it still look pretty light outside she wasn’t going to bed anytime soon.when jessica a pulled out a diaper my faces rudeness red she looked at jessica to make sure she was serious.

“ is this my only option?  “ mya asked she didn’t want to wrest a diaper .” i’m also not tired i just got up.” 

Jessica smiled. " I know your not tired but if we start drinking again neither of us will remember. Isn't it better to be prepared.  This is the best option for now.  We can schedule you a doctor's appointment Monday and see what the doctor suggest. Just think of it as a temporary fix. Just try for me Mymy as soon as you see the doctor we'll do whatever they suggest." Jessica stood by the bed waiting for Mya to agree and lay down on the bed. 

“ The doctors i don’t really need to go it’s just because of the alcohol “ mya said softly trying to convince herself more than jessica. 

Mya looked back at the white diaper she didn’t want to wear but she didn’t have much of a choice so she laid down on the bed waiting to be diaper red. She closed her eyes to pretend this wasn’t happening right now.  Her face was red as a fire truck as jessica placed then diaper under her. 

Jessica listened to her friend. "Well if that's the case then they'll let us know." She smiled when Mya laid down. "I know this is embarrassing but I'm glad your willing to try." 

Jessica raised Mya legs and slid the unfolded diaper under her bottom.  She sprinkled baby powder over her bottom before lowering her legs. Jess spinner baby powder on Mya's crotch then pulled the diaper up between her legs. She taped the sides then slid her fingers in through the leg cuff checking the diaper to make sure it fit snugly. Satisfied she couldn't help but think how cute Mya looked blushing as she laid there in her diaper. " perfect,  I'll let you get dressed and I'll fix is lunch."

Jessica went downstairs and started tomato soup on the stove as she made grilled cheese sandwiches. 

Mya was really embarrassed the diaper was very oddly comfortable she didn’t like how thick it was compared to regulars underwear. When she sat up she noticed it crinkled causing her to blush again. She looked at gabrielle before getting up and throwing some clothes on. She  went down stairs noticing she has a slight waddle with diaper because she want use to the thickness. 

She sat at the table waiting for her lunch to be finished. “ when you went to my apartment was jackson there did he say anything “ Mya asked as she finished eating . 

Jessica enjoyed the meal as the women ate in silence. When they finished Jessica took the dishes and washed them. "He was there but he was passed out drunk." Jessica poured them both a glass of wine giving Mya her glass. " Has he tried to contact you anymore today? I think we should file a restraining order for your safety. " Jessica sipped her wine and led Mya to the backyard where there was a pool and hot tub. Both gated in for the safety of her nieces when they visit.  She led her over to a small bistro style table and chairs with an umbrella to block the afternoon sun. "We'll have to get you a swimsuit while we're out shopping".

Mya followed jessica relieved there was not a problem with jackson with her getting her stuff. “ No he hasn’t i blocked him so we have no contact “ Mya said sipping her wine enjoying the sun. she forgot about the diaper and enjoyed talking to jessica. 

“ Yea i’m pretty sure i need a whole new wardrobe all my clothes are ruined “ mya said sipping more of her wine. She was worried about how she was going pay for all this. 

( Time skip to the morning )