LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Jessica laughed she knew Mya would try to avoid her nap. She also knew that Megan wanted to play with her baby sister.  Jessica already accepted she was probably going to have a sleepy cranky baby on her hands by dinner. She pulled on her jacket and held Mya's free. "Let's go see the duckies."

Holding Mya's hand the trio went to the elevator and made their way out the building. As they walked down the street Jessica pointed out flowers and bird to Mya.  "Do you want to come over for dinner tonight? I'm gonna leave early today after this meeting and do some work from home after Mya hours to bed."

Mya was very excited to see the duckies at the pond she wasn't paying to much attention to the adults around her. Good thing Jessica was holding mya hand because in there walk she would get distracted by little things like the flowers they would pass on the way. Once they reached the park mya started to squeal -and tried to let go of Jessica hands to run toward the pond. " mommy look there more duckies today " she said jumping in place she forgot her sister was with her and pointed  toward the pond. " Look sissy so many ducks " 

megan enjoyed the walk and watched how care free mya was with everything. " Yes I'll definitely stay for dinner. What time does mya go to bed usually? " 

She couldn't help but laugh at how excited mya was to see the birds in the pond.  " wow so many duckies. How many do see my my " Megan cooed. 

Mya smiled at her sister and look at the pond. She thought for a minute then held 5 fingers " there's five duckies in the pond. My ducky wants to go play over there with them. " 

• 4 weeks later...

Jessica smiled Mya was so cute in her innocent excitement at seeing the ducks. "Your right there are more duckies today. It's a good thing mommy remembered the bird seed." She knew Mya wanted to run to the pond but she still held her hand as the walked to the pond. 

Jessica looked to Megan. " She's usually tucked in and asleep by 8. Maybe earlier today because I doubt she'll take her nap when she can play with her big sissy."

"Keep ducky close she can't swim like these duckies." Jessica took a bag of bird seed and knelt beside Mya. "You want to help mommy feed the duckies?" She tossed some bird seed into the water and the ducks started to swimming toward them quacking as they tussle amongst them to get the bird seed.  

Mya was very excited and couldn't help but squeals. she watched as Jessica threw the birdseed in and the ducks got closer. She decided she wanted to feed them so she took a handful of seed and careful sprinkled it into the water for the ducks to eat. " Looook there so close " she said point to one of the small ducks she tried getting closer to the one but Jessica kept holding her hand. " mommy I wanna get closer " she whined pulling at Jessica hand wanting her to let go

Megan watched the ducks in the pond enjoying the cool after noon with her sister. She watched as mya started to pout as she couldn't get closer to the pond. Megan chuckled as hearing mya would try to skip her nap. " yeah she seems to be really excited now maybe will go to the park and play to holler her run off some of this energy " Megan said to Jessica as she calmed mya down. 

Jessica now Mya was excited which also led to her being fussy wanting to get closer. She gently rubbed Mya's back. "Calm down baby. We can't get to close. Remember what mommy said these are wild ducks and the mama duck might think we're dangerous if we get to close to her babies. We don't want to get bit or  upset the duckies right princess? Now if we sprinkle the food closer to us." Jessica sprinkled the birdseed at their feet and the ducks started walking toward them.  "See they'll come closer. Remember no petting the duckies." 

She looked to Megan and smiled. "She'll probably love that duckies and an afternoon at the park. I should have brought her diaper bag so you didn't have to walk back for it. I can ask Courtney to bring it to you."

Mya relaxed slightly as Jessica gently talked to her. She gasped at how close the ducks were and just wanted to let one but remember she wasn't allowed to. " mommy I wanna go to the park  " she said over hearing that word. She definitely need to run  out some her energy  from being in the office all day. " let's go sissy " she said pulling at Jessica  hand. 

megan thought that would be a good idea. " yeah that would be good she might need change while we're out and we don't want her in wet diaper " Megan said she watched  at how excited mya was to go to the park.

" Yeah my my were going to go play at the park while mommy goes to work doesn't that sounds fun. And maybe if y put good girl will get ice cream "she said leaning down toward mya. Mya looked at her sister a little nervous than back her mommy for reassurance. She turned to whisper to Jessica " is mommy going come back after she done " mya said think Jessica would not come back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica smiled and picked up Mya. She gave her kisses all over her face and tucked her tummy.  "Of course mommy will be back.  Mommy can't leave her little princess for to long now can she.  I'm so jealous you get to have fun with sissy and mommy has to go to a boring grown up meeting." Jessica looked at her watch and new she had to head back.  She set Mya down next to her sister.  "Be a good girl and listen to big sissy Mymy and hold sissy hand walking to the park. Mommy will see you in a bit."

Jessica looked to Megan.  "Feel free to come back to my office if she gets tired of playing before I get back.  Courtney should be here in a few minutes with her diaper bag." Jessica went back to her office sending Courtney to the park as she headed to her meeting. 

( you can play Megan to make it easier ) 

mya squealed as she was picked up into her mommies arms. She felt much better about the situation and was excited to be outsized and play. She grabbed Megan hand when she put down to show her mommy she was going to be good " I be good girl " she said waving by to Jessica she looked up at Megan wondering where the park was she was excited to play. She was alittle nervous being left alone with her sister but soon her attention was back on the ducks in the pond. They started to fly away which made mya upset. " sissy look all the duckies are leaving " she said wait a pout on her face. 

Megan couldn't help but awe at how cute her sister was. She always thought Mya was cute and seeing this side of her so adorable and innocent made her happy she had a friend and mommy in Jessica.  Megan crouched down and smiled at Mya. "Let's wave bye bye to our ducky friends. I'm sure they'll be back next time and you can feed them again." She stood tall beside her sister. 

"Now I know a little girl who looks ready for some fun at the park." She tickled Mya before she began leading her further into the park down a trail past the duck pond. It was only a 5 minute walk until the play structure came into sight. "Hmm what should we play first slides or swings?" There were several children toddler to elementary aged running around and playing. 

Mya was sad to see the ducks go but was happy to go play at the park. She walked happily along side her sister enjoying just letting go and being herself. When they arrived at the park Mya was very nervous. She had never been around other kids before as a baby now and was alittle embarrassed to be out like this. Plus she didn't have Jessica there to make her feel better.  Mya nervously looked around at playground trying to think of what she wanted to do. " I wanna go back too mommy " she said softly to her sister not knowing what to do. Mya did want to play on the swings but she was just to shy to admit it herself. 

Megan knew her sister and could tell she was nervous. "Mommy is at her meeting sweetie.  I know let's go play on the swings." Megan picked up Mya casting her to the swing.  Rather than sit her in the regular swing she set Mya in the large infant swing. Bucking Mya in she tickled her tummy before she began gently pushing the swing.  "Isn't this fun Mymy.  It's like your flying"

image.png.44c6b34584961336d6582e900b71e865.png

Mya pouted slightly hearing her mommy was in a meeting she really wanted her comfort right now. Her sister was making her feel better because emus did want to swing. She stoppped pouting as Megan brought her over to the swing and nickeled her in. When she started going into the air may started to squeal in excitement. " yeaaah I'm going so high " she said excitedly to Megan. She was enjoying being   pushed in the swing this was much better than one at home. " sissy go higher " she said happily to Megan. While mya was on the swing her bladder started to ache but she was trying to ignore it enjoying playing. 

Megan laughed finding her sisters laugh adorable. " Okay we're gonna go higher hang on." She pushed the swing just a tad higher and played peek a boo with Mya as she swung back and forth.

About 5 minutes in Courtney walked up. "It looks like you two are having fun. I brought Mya's diaper bag I know how fussy little ones get with a wet or messy diaper." She handed Megan the bag. " The meeting should last about two hours so enjoy yourselves." She waved by to Mya before going back to the office.

Mya laughed in the swing as her sister played with her. " I'm right here " she would coo out loud while they played peek a boo in the swing. Mya was having fun when she saw Courtney she was excited thinking her mommy would be done soon. She waved a Courtney shyly blushing as she mentioned how fussy she got when she had a wet diaper. Mya didn't pay much attention to it but wanted to continue to swing " again sissy " she said as the swing slowed down. 

Megan placed the diaper bag beside her and laughed. "Okay hold on Mymy your gonna fly high." She thanked Courtney as she pushed Mya up higher. Megan playfully played peek a boo and tickled Mya while she was on the swing. After about 15 minutes on the swing she slowed the swing to a stop. "Let's go try the slide Mymy." The diaper bag on her shoulder she lifted Mya out the swing the held her hand walking her to the play structure. Megan kissed her forehead. "Okay princess go up the stairs and slide down to sissy."

Mya laughed on the swing enjoying being pushed pushed shy her sister. She thought it was extremely funny when Megan covered her face and pretend to hide. Mya pouted when the swing stopped and she was taken out but the slide sounded really fun. She kipper happily next to her sister while she was taken to the slide. She looked at the structure seeing her sister was going to be at the bottoms " okay make sure to catch me sissy" mya said to her as she ran up the stairs she sat on the slide and waited for Megan  to catch her " ready here I come " mya said with a giggle.  

Mya squealed as she went down the slide and Megan caught her in her arms. She wa shaving fun playing but it was ruined when a little girl came over to mya. Ashe didn't like this because the girl was a real little girl and not in diapers while mya was. She was embarrassed as she started to wet her diaper  now she just looked at girl for a minute before saying " my name mymy " she said softly sitting at the bottom of the slide. She looked towards Megan for a little help. 

Megan smiled kneeling beside Mymy and the little girl Lily. It was obvious Lily wanted to play with Mya. "Hi Lily I'm Mymy's big sister Megan. Would you like to play on the slides with us?"

Lily smiled and nodded her head. " Yeah let's play Mymy." The little girl took Mya's hand going back up the play structure. " Let's have a race down the slides."

Mya blushed as she Megan came over and introduced her self the little girl seemed nice and could hurt to have a friend. Mya got up and grabbed Lilly hand. " okay " she said still being very shy. She got to the top of the slide and looked at like. " okay day sounds fun " she said waiting to hear the words go then she went down the slide right to the bottom laughing. " weeeeeeee " she said going downf she was alittle sad she lost but lily she didn't seem to rub it in her face. 

Lily smiled. "Your a fast slider like me! Let's do it again!" She scrambled to get up and hold Mymy hand to run up to the top of the slides again. Megan smiled watching the girls play she took a quick picture and sent it to Jessica. 

Mya was having a great time playing with Lilly. They were going up and down the slide racing having a great time. Mya went up the slide one more time before she came back down to the bottom and went over to Megan. Her face was flushed from running around plus she was getting tired because this was her usually nap time. " sissy did you see how fast I went " she said excidlty to Megan. " can I have some juice please " she asked seeing thirst tending a small break plus her diaper was wet she would definitely need a change soon but she didn't want to stop playing. 

Megan smiled as Mya came over her face flushed from playing. She non to discreetly reach down and checked Mya's diaper. Megan picked her up tickling her tummy. "It looks like your having a lot of fun. Let's go change your diapey then you can have your baba before you play some more okay." 

Lily was talking to her mom and pointed at Mya before running over."are you going home?" She asked looking sad. 

Megan smiled and shook her head."Nope Mymy will be back to play in a few minutes." The small girl smiled looking to Mya.

"Okay I'll go save us a spot at the swings okay Mymy." She ran to the swingset. Megan chuckled.

"You have a nice friend princess." She took Mya to the family bathroom locking the door behind them. Megan laid Mya on the changing table fastening her onto it. She easily lifted Mya's skirt and untaped her diaper. This was her first time changing her sister since they were both younger. Still Megan was a mom and new just what to do. She sang silly songs to Mya as she wiped her clean and powdered her bottom.

Mya blushed as her sister said that her diaper was wet. She really didn't want to stop playing tk get a change. " I'm fine sissy " she said turning to her friend she realized Megan wasn't going to let her keeping unless she was changed. She turned to Lilly as they walked to the bathroom. " okay I want the blue swing " she told Lilly making sure she got the fast swing. 
in the bathroom mya was very embarrassed this would be the first time having her sister change her diaper she  covered her  face with her hands. " yeah Lilly very fun " she said softly.   Mya liked that Megan tried to distract her but she couldn't help but still feel silly. Mya really wanted to go back and play with her friend on the swings. " 

Megan chucked and rocked Mya's tummy after taking the dry diaper onto her. It was obvious Mya was shy but also she squirmed in that childlike impatience wanting to go back to her friend.  Megan tossed the wet diaper and washed her hands before taking Mya off the changing table.  She held Mya's hand as the walked back by the swings.  "You and Lily can play for a bit longer.  I'm gonna talk with her mommy and exchange information maybe you two could play again."

Lily was holding the chains of two big kid swings and smiled seeing Mya.  "Mymy I got you the blue one!" The young girl smiled happy to have her new friend back to play. 

Megan smiled " girls you have to hold the chains with both hands if your going to use the big kid swings okay? "