LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya was happ to hear she wouldn't have a sitter she had a better day staying with her mommy. When Jessica took out her phone Mya smiled around her pacifier. 
it didn't take her long to decided on the two stuffies she wanted her ducky and unicorn. 

Mya giggled as she was put in her play pen waiting for Jessica to take Her to work. " mommy can I bring my blocks with me  " mya asked as she played with her toys.  " and my Barbie house " mya knew sometimes the office could get boring. 

Jessica packed two milk bottles and two apple juice bottles. She smiled coming back into the living room.  "Of course we can mommy will pack them in your bag." Jessica really stacked the baby blocks into the diaper bag before picking up Mya.  "Time for us to go to work."

Jess grabbed her purse by the door and locked the door behind them.  She put the diaper bag on the floor in the backseat then got Mya in her carseat.  Fastening her safely in her carseat Jessica got in the car and drove to her office. 

Much like the day before she was greeted as she walked through the building.  Today though people also waved or cooed hello to Mya. 

Courtney placed a cup of coffee on Jessica desk as she came in. "Morning Jessica, and don't you look adorable Mya. I've put the report on your desk for last week.  The contractor is already calling this morning I told him you'd speak with him later this morning.  I forwarded some promising proposals  regarding the restaurant chain you acquired, oh and you have a board meeting at 11."

Jessica hadn't expected the board she would bring Mya with her. She wondered what caused an abrupt meeting to be called. "Thanks Courtney please hold all calls until 1:00. Also I'm having a guest for lunch can you order in from that Italian place down the road. Make it for noon."

Jessica kissed the top of Mya's head as she placed her in the play pen.  She put Mya's blocks in the playpen with her as well as a coloring book and crayons. Jessica took a dip of her coffee before storing Mya's bottles in the small fridge under her desk. Jessica turned on the TV across the room putting on Elmo for Mya as she began reviewing the reports. 

Mya Was happy she was able to bring all the toys she wanted with her. When they got to the office mya wasn't to happy to be greeted by everyone and cooed at She hated how everyone called her cute baby. 

she started to stress hearing Jessica had a meeting. .  She whined around her pacifier  slightly and buried her head in Jessica  chest. " nooo " she said not wanting Jessica to go. She knew a meeting meant Courtney would be watching her. What made it worst there was someone new coming over for lunch. " mommy who's coming for lunch " mya asked . " only mommy " she said not wanting to spend the day with anyone else.
In her play pen mya got her ducky cuddling it close watching Elmo sucking her pacifer. She was so absorbed in the show she started wetting  her diaper. She didnt play with her toys because she was to worried about who she was going to see as a baby. 

Jessica knew Mya was probably upset hearing she had a meeting. She had no intention of breaking her promise and would just have Courtney setup a playpen in the boardroom behind her seat so Mya could come along.

She smiled at Mya"Don't worry princess today is still a mommy and Mya day. We're going to have lunch with someone special it'll be lots of fun. " She sent a memo to Courtney regarding setting up the playpen. 

She worked for an hour on reports and skimmed over a few of the proposals. At 10 she stopped and put one of Mya's milk bottles in the warmer.  Picking up Mya she checked her diaper discovering she was wet.  "Let's get Mymy into a dry diaper".

She tickled her tummy and laid her in the changing table.  Jessica cooed and played with Mya while she wiped her and powdered her bum.  Getting her into a dry diaper she tossed the wet one into the diaper genie. 

The timer on the bottle warmer going off she picked up the bottle carrying Mya to the couch. "It's nap time for a little princess I know." Jessica cradled Mya in her arms resting her head on her breast.  She shook the bottle making sure it wasn't too warm then took the pacifier from Mya bringing the bottle nipple to her lips. 

Mya was happy to hear she would get spend the whole day with her mommy. She relaxed more and forgot about the lunch. She started to play with her block for the next hour building a huge castle for her unicorn. Mya was having a fun time playing she didn't notice it was already time for her morning nap. " I don't wanna nap " she whined as she was taken over to the changing table. Mya was getting better at her diaper changes and was less embarrassing Mya giggled as Jessica played the games with her " stop mommy "she squealed. 
mya pouted again when her fun was over and she had to take her nap. " not sweepy" she said rubbing her eyes she gentlY latched on the bottle and started to drink slowly. She listened to Jessica heart beat falling  asleep slowly. 

Jessica laughed as Mya fussed that she wasn't tired.  Her silly little baby was slowly drifting off to sleep suckling her bottle. When Mya fell asleep Jessica took the bottle from her lips and laid her in the playpen. Putting the empty bottle away she went to her desk to continue working. She sent Courtney the food she wanted to order for lunch knowing Megan would arrive in the next hour or so. 

Jessica sent the picture from this morning to the doctor. "The prune juice worked well last night. I'll give her another at tonight if she doesn't poop by dinner."

Mya fell asleep slowly drinking her bottle. She always fussed about going to sleep but in the end sleep won. She moved alittle while she put in her play pen but stayed asleep. While she was sleeping mya has messed her diaper. She didn't even wake up from the feeling. 

Tne doctor replied - great just keep doing that for the next week and she should be better. Her progress is looking great can't wait to see her in a couple days. 

The time flew by and Courtney came in an hour later with the catered food. She set the food up on the coffee table before leaving for her lunch. Jessica got up and went over to Mya. "Mymy time for to wake up sweetie."

She smiled realizing Mya had used her diaper as she slept. Gently she picked up her sleepy baby and laid her on the changing table. "Mommies little princess left a present in her diapers while she was napping" She cooed to her. Jessica untaped the diaper and began wiping Mya clean raising her legs to wipe the mess from her bottom.  Jessica rolled up the the soiled diaper tossing it in the pail. 

Mya was a little fussy waking up to being changed from a messy diaper. "Our friend will be here soon princess." She powdered her bottom and taped a fresh diaper on Mya. "There we go all nice and clean." She picked Mya up cuddling her to her chest. 

"Does mommies baby want to play with her stuffies while mommy gets lunch setup?"

Mya groaned as she was woken up she wanted to sleep some more plus her diaper was Uncomfortable. She started crying slightly on the changing table not like having a messy diaper. She her pacifier slowly listening to her mommy soft coos. She was feelin better in a fresh diaper and was enjoying cuddling her mommy. " cuddles " she said softlt burying her face into jessica chest. 

Megan Had just pulled into the parking lot of Jessica building.   She was very excited to see her sister the picture she got of her was adorable. Megan had grabbed a bag out of the car she had for Mya and headed into the building waiting to be let in for lunch. 

Security greeted Megan and after verifying her ID directed her to the elevator lying her know to get off on the 20th floor. Jessica's office was the only office on this floor and she left her door open so Megan could come right in. 

Jessica smiled as Mya cuddled to her she sat on the couch rubbing her baby girls back as they cuddled. "Mommy is so lucky I have such a cute little cuddle bug." She kissed the top of Mya's head hearing the ding of the elevator. "Mommy got a special yummy lunch today since we are having a special friend over. Does mommies baby want spaghetti? "

Mya was happy to be in Jessica arms she loved to be cuddle and have one on one time. " data sounds yummy  " she said softly enjoying the rocking. When mya heard the elevator ding she looked up to see who would be coming in to have lunch with them when mya noticed it was her sister she immediately buried her head into Jessica chest not wanting to be seen as a baby. 

megan smiled as she walked into the office she was surprised to see how Jessica had everything baby proffed or mya. It showed she really cared for her. Megan knew her sister it would only take a minute for mya to warm up to her. " hey guys it's been so long "Megan said waving to the girls on the couch. 

Jessica smiled standing up with Mya in her arms. "Hey Megan I'm glad you could make it.  I hope traffic wasn't too bad." She rubbed Mya's back as she buried her face into her chest. "I ordered Italian for lunch Mymy is still waking up from her nap." She kissed the top of her head. "Mymy look who's here. Megan came all the way to visit you.  Can you say hi for mommy."

Jessica lead Megan to the table she had the food set at.  Make yourself comfortable Meg. I'm just gonna get Mya settled in her high chair so we can all eat." She cooed softly to Mya knowing how shy her baby was.  Gently Jessica got Mya into her high chair buckling her and sliding the tray in place. 

Jessica took out an elmo bib fastening it around her neck before filling a bowl with spaghetti noodles and meat sauce. "I got wine and lemonade for us to drink. " She told Megan as she stirred the food putting it aside to cool before she fed Mya. Jessica went to the fridge under her desk and got Mya a bottle of apple juice sitting beside Mya at the table. 

Mya was extremely embarrassed to see her sister like this she didn't know what to expect. Mya lifted her head up from Jessica chest to wave at her sister shyly. She didn't want to say hi because she was nervous. " sit with mommy " She said softly not wanting to be away from Jessica right away. Mya wanted to seem like a big girl Infromr of her sister. " I can feed myself " she told Jessica 

megan took off her jacket and filled jessixa To the table. She was happy to see how Jessica treated mya so gently and soft just like a baby. " The drive wasn't bad.. " she started to say " I love Italian and I'll take a glaSs of wine please. " she turners her attention to mya. " my my you don't have to be shy around me you look so relaxed and care for " 

Jessica poured Megan a glass of wine and for herself she poured lemonade.  There were two platters for the adults one with lasagna and the other chicken Parmigiano with fresh bread and olive oil as well as salad for sides. "I'm glad you could make it.  It's been what 4 years since we last saw each other?" 

The spaghetti cooler now Jessica twisted up some pasta on the fork. "Mommy will feed you princess. Show Megan what a big girl Mymy is open for the airplane." Jessica tickled the bottom of Mya get making airplane sound as she brought the food to her mouth. 

Mya turned her head away from the fork when Jessica brought it toward her mouth. she didn't want to seem like a baby in front of her sister. " I can feed myself " she said with a pout crossing her arms. " Not a baby " mya said with a sigh kicking her legs in frustration. 

Megan made herself a plate of lasagna and chicken parmigiana then a side salad. She sat down at the table and started to talk to Jessica. " Yeah it's been way to long. Im happy to see you doing well this office is huge. I always knew you would make it big. " she said taking a bite of her food she watched as mya fussed in her high chair.  

Jessica new the toddler fork would make a mess with the spaghetti if she let Mya use it herself or was short and plastic so it didn't really wind spaghetti.  Mya would end up with food all over her which would just make her more upset and she'd probably end up using her hands finding it easier than the fork. 

Still Jessica didn't want Mya to think she was trying to embarrass her.  "Okay Mymy you can try yourself sweetie." Jessica put the plastic elmo bowl on the tray with the matching fork.  "If you need help just tell mommy. "

Jessica fixed her own plate with salad and lasagna. Taking a bite before taking too Megan.  "Thanks I figure if you work hard you deserve to enjoy it.  We should definitely get together more often.  How's your family? Your kids are getting big. "

Mya stopped fussing when she was allowed to feed herself.  She picked up the small toddler fork and began to try and twirl the spaghetti on the fork but was having a bad time as the noodles kept falling off onto her bib. She sighed and decided that eating the pasta would be easier with Jessica help or eating with her hands. She looked towards her mommy and sister thinking about what she wanted to do they weren't really paying  attention so may started to eat her spaghetti with her hands making a mess everywhere. May hands in face were messy but the spaghetti was good compared to the baby food she was eating. 

megan took another bite of her food while she talked to Jessica. " There doing good Josh and I decided it was time for a change so we are moving out to the city for awhile. So how did this happen to mya I mean last I knew she was in a relationship with a job. I'm happy she out of the relationship but why all this " she asked hoping not to offends mya she was just curious. 

Jessica looked to Mya and smiled seeing her baby girl was enjoying her lunch though she was messy. Sauce and noodles were on her bib and face as she fed herself handfuls of pasta. "Well you know just as well as I do that jerk was no good for Mymy. She still has her job when she's ready to go back but between that relationship and everyday stress being the only one providing for them both Mymy wasn't coping well.  It didn't help he had got her to try popping pills so I'm sure that added to it.  When Mya came over she was having problems staying dry when she went to sleep.  We went to the doctors and the doctor said stress was impacting her physically.  The best way to help Mymy was to remove all stress and adult responsibilities so that's what we did.  Now my little princess just has to let mommy worry about all the silly grown up stuff. Isn't that right princess? " She cooed softly to Mya at the end.

Jessica smiled at Megan. "Really I think this was the best thing we could do and as long as Mya is happy and safe that's what matters most. Since you all are moving into the city we'll have to try to get together more often.  I know Mya misses you and it'll be good for her to have more family support. "

Mya wasn't really listening to her mommy and sister talk to much because she was more focused on her tummy spaghetti. Once the bowl was empty mya  sat back in her high chair feeling full. " all done " she said happily showing Jessica the bowl. " Baba please " she asked nicely. Mya looked toward her sister listening to the end of conversation. " yeah I missed you meggy. And mommy the best I'm really happy " she told her sister. 

Megan smiled hearing Jessica explain the situation. " I'm so happy for mya I can tell she really happy and relaxed even by  the picture you sent me." Megan said she turned toward mya in the high chair. " I missed you too and I brought you a present you can open once you get all cleaned " she told her with a smile. " I'm definitely going to come around more. I don't want miss another chance to baby my my she the cutest baby every " 

Jessica chuckled."Let's get you cleaned up then baba." She got up and got the wipes from Mya's diaper bag as well as her milk bottle from the fridge. Jessica put the bottle in the electric warmer then came over to Mya. "Did mommies baby like her spaghetti? Mymy is such a messy baby are you hiding under all that sauce?" Jess was gentle as she cleaned Mya's face and hands removing her bib. "There's mommies baby I thought you turned into a spaghetti monster". Jessica tickled Mya then got her bottle from the warmer. "Did Mymy want to drink her baba in high chair? Or do you want to cuddle with sissy or mommy?"

Mya nodded her head when Jessica came over to her.   She whined alittle as she was cleaned up. " I'm here mommy " she said with a giggle. Mya started to laugh when she was called a spaghetti monster " nooo mommy not a Getti monster " she said with a giggle. She was excited to have her bottle and couldn't wait. Then her mommy asked her a hard question she liked having her sister around but she want that comfortable yet. " cuddle with mommy " she said softly with a blush she was definitely becoming a clingy baby. 

megan watched Jessica and mya interaction it was just adorable and she could tell her sister was relaxed. She finished her food.  " I also knew you would be a good mother jess your a natural with her. " She said sipping some more wine. 

Jessica smiled picking Mya up.  She got Mya comfortable cradled in her arms.  Jessica bright the nipple of the bottle to her lips and smiled as Mya started sucking the warm milk from her bottle. "Mommy loves Mymy cuddles the best". She gently rubbed Mya's back as she drank her bottle. 

Jessica smiled looking at Megan.  " Aww thanks, Mymy is mommies baby girl.  I just want to take care of her and give her all the love she deserves." Jessica kissed the top of Mya's head. " I'm just glad that she is happy, healthy, and safe. I had s meeting sprung on me for this afternoon but before that do you want to go with Mya and I for our afternoon walk.  Mymy likes to go see the duckies and since she's been such a good girl I thought we'd do that before her afternoon nap. "

Mya smiled and was happy to be in her mommy arms. She latched onto the bottle and began suckling the cool milk slowly. She got excited hearing she would be able to see the duckies she stoped drinking her bottle to say " mommy can I bring my ducky pease" she said excitedly she was happy her sister would come along.  She finished the rest of her bottle slowly. 

megan nodded she didn't have anything else to do for the day her schedule was clear. " Of course that sounds like a great time. " Then an idea came to her head. "While your at your meeting I could watch Mymy for you while she naps " she suggested. 

Jessica smiled"of course you can bring your ducky". She gently wiped milk that spilled down her chin. Jessica looked to Megan. "That sounds like a good idea.  Her naps her usually about an hour. If your free and if Mymy is okay with it I don't mind.  I know you two haven't had the chance  to bond lately so it would be good for you two to have some time. "

Jessica put the empty bottle down wiping Mya's mouth.  "What do you think princess wanna take your nap in here with sissy? It'll be way better than in the grumpy room mommy has to go to." Jessica put on Mya a lightweight red elmo sweater getting her ready for their outing. 

Mya didn't like the sound of a nap but she knew that was going to happen anyway. She knew taking a nap in the office e was better then being in the meeting room. " I stay with sissy " she said not mentioning her nap hoping they would forget. Once her sweater was on she went over to grabbed her ducky. " I'm ready  to feed the duckies " she said excitedly this was her favorite part of the day. 

Megan got up and put her jacket on. " yes that will be great time to bond and play " Megan said watching as Jessica got Mia ready. " Someone's excited to go outside "she said with a chuckle watching mya