LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya pouted her water wings more annoying than anything she knew they kept her safe. She was just about to say something about them when Megan opened her door scaring her a little bit. Mya jumped before saying. " sissy you scared me " she said. She was happy to be taken out of the car. " hi sissy hi bubba " she said  waving to him she gave a shy wave to the little girl.  

Steve held his niece Sophia hand as they got out all the stuff from the car. She was five years old and very engertic toddler. She was very happy to be at the beach. Steve tried his best to wave to Jessica with bags in his arms " hey Jess hi mya  this is my niece Sophia. Sophia can you say hi. Mya she very excited to show her sandcastle toys" Steve said 

Megan cooed to Mya.  " Sissy is sissy I was so excited to see my cute baby sister. Are you ready to have a fun day? Sophia had been looking forward to playing with you." 

Jessica pulled out a wagon laying all the beach supplies into it she smiled at Steve. " Hey Steve,  hi Sophia.  You have such a cute swimsuit. I how you and my little Mymy will have so much fun together. " 

Megan led the way still holding onto Mya as they looked for a good spot to stop on the beach.  Settling on a spot near the water Jessuce set a large umbrella to provide d e shade then unfolded a large beach floor mat.  Setting Mya diaper bag and the lunch basket under the umbrella Jessica gently took Mya from her sister.  "Okay before all the fun starts this little princess needs a swim diaper and sunblock".

Mya giggled as she was carried down to the beach.  She  was very excited to play with Sophia. " yeah going go swimming " she said happily  as she was carried to the beach.   When mya was passed to Jessica she blushed as she had to get her diaper changed. She was to focused on everything else around to wanna get her diaper changed . " mommy I wanna pway  not wet " she said not wanting to delay her fun. She looked over at Sophia and could tell she  wasn't in a diaper mya  felt like she didnt need one. " no diapey at the beach pease " she asked hoping she could go with out one for couple hours. 

steve helped set everything up and laid out the beach chairs for the adults. He turned to Sophia and did the same as Jessica putting sunblock on her. Sophia was older so she wasn't in diapers. " okay Sophia let's some sun block on the you guys can start on your castle" Steve told them he turned to Jessica. " yeah we have tons of snack and toys so the girls should have fun " Steve said setting up a umbrella. 

• 2 months later...