LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

When they got to the doctors office Jessica discovered Mya's soaked diaper. She grabbed Mya's diaper bag as she picked her up carrying her inside. Jessica checked in and they were taken back immediately.  Mya was laid on the exam table and Jessica was changing her diaper when the doctor came in.

"Good afternoon, I see someone is a waking up from a nap."

Jess smiled. "Yes we had a busy morning at the zoo. It's nice to see you again."

"Is a pleasure to see you again as well." She looked to Mya.  "How have you been Mya?  Are you feeling less stressed since our last visit?" The doctor put on gloves and began putting pressure on Mya bladder and bowel.

While mya was taken out the car she was still halfsleep. She didn't fully wake up until she was laid on the changing table  and her diaper tapes were ripped open. " mommy " she whined as she looked around to see where they were. She immediately covered her face with her  hands not talking to the doctor or Jessica.  She moved alittle as her bladder was pushed on. 

The doctor smiles as mya covered her face she could tell she was embarrassed she went back to talking to Jessica. " I see someone a little shy today.  That's okay I'll just have to give someone else this lollipop. " she said showing mya the lollipop in her pocker she put it back and continue to check. " how's everything going with my diapers I know last time she was having some trouble " the doctor asked Jessica.

Jessica smiled knowing Mya would be tempted by the lollipop. "Well she is wetting just fine but we're still having problems with her making poopies. I had to give her a suppository this morning. Mymy seems to just hold it in until it hurts and she can't go. That's my biggest concern. She's been taking her bottles and food fine though."

• Like 1

Mya moved her hands from her face when she was offered the lollipop. " hi wanna lollipop " she said squirming a little on the table.  Mya turned towards Jessica when she started talking she blushed at thought of what happened today. 
 the doctor smiled at mya when she came out from her hiding spot. " Well hello my my how you been feeling lately, I'm going give your lollipop to mommy so you can have when we're done " she stole her 

" I'm good " mya said reaching for the lollipop she whined hearing she would to wait. 

" I think that might be something we can fix I can prescribe you a laxative to add to her bottles once a day to keep her regular. Try a bottle of  prune juice it should help her go. " the doctor said before moving on to more of the exam.  " Do you have any more concerns? before you leave im going get some blood work from mya " 

• Like 1

Jessica smiled accepting the lollipop for Mya. "You can have it when we get home."

She looked to the doctor. "After talking with her sister and brother in law I wanted to know.... well what do you think about starting breast feeding for Mya? Is it a viable option? Do you think it would do more harm than good for her?"

• Like 1

The doctor took a second to make a quick note before she started speaking to Jessica. " I think it would be beneficial for the both of you  mya needs someone she can trust and you guys will be able to gain closer connections through it. Besides that I think would helpful mya she did lose a lot of needed nuritrions  from before so she gain the back from breast feeding . I'll prescribe you a pill to help start producing it works right away  " the doctor said. She went over to cabinet and grabbed the stuff to take mya blood.

mya pouted as she waited on the table the thought of breastfeeding  sounded nice it would be nice to be close to Jessica. 

Jessica smiled. "I'm glad you agree.  She's going much better with her eating now than before but I think it would help her as well as give us more time to bond."

She looked to Mymy. "Okay baby the doctor just needs to take a little blood then we can go home and you can have your lollipop."

The doctor came over with vial " I think he easier if hold her real quick then  I'll right your prescription then send you guys along" she said coming over to them. She waited for Jessica to mya situated on her lap. Once she was she starting talking to mya. " I heard you went to the zoo today did you have a favorite animal " she asked as wiped the alcohol wipe against her arm. Then she quickly placed the needle in mya arms taking some blood. " see all done " she said getting everything together. She place a purple band aid over it. " I'll  send you off this " she giving Jessica the prescription 

mya wasn't happy she had to be getting a shot and started to cry immediately. "Nooo don't want to " she cried. She flinched as she felt the needle and started crying more. " owww mommy " she said showing Jessica her arm. " wanna go home " she said hurrying her face into Jessica chest. Today had definitely taken out a lot in mya.

Jessica rubbed Mya back as she cried into her chest. "Oh it's okay baby. You were such a brave girl." Jessica stood holding the prescriptions and Mya. She thanked the doctor then carried Mya to the car. Getting Mya settled with her pacifier and stuffed animals before she got into the car. She did the drive thru pharmacy to turn in the prescription asking that they be delivered later to her address.

Within 30 minutes Jessica parked in the driveway. She got Mya out and carried her inside. Once Mya was settled in her play pen with her toys Jessica started dinner prep getting food into a crockpot and returning some business calls.

Mya was still crying alittle as as she was carried to the car. She felt much better knowing they were going home and she would be able to relax. 
When they got home mya was in a much better mood in content in her play pen. She was still tired from early she put all her stuffies  in a pile and took a nap laying in her tummy sucking her pacifer while Jessica made dinner.  

Jessica was glad she got dinner done early. She went to get Mya to take her swimming in the back and saw she was asleep. She covered Mya with a baby blanket when the doorbell rang. Jessica got the prescription delivery and put the new laxatives for Mya bottles in the kitchen. She took her first 2 lactation pills and put them in the medicine cabinet in her bathroom. Jessica wondered just how soon they would work. She was excited to be able to nurse her little Mymy and grow closer.

Mya slept for a hour in the play oen. She stretched and immediately felt her diaper was wet and uncomfortable. " mommy " she called rolling over on her tummy. She saw her pacifer and grabbed that placing it her mouth. " I wanna baba " she said once she saw Jessica making grabby hands for her. She was in a much better mood from her doctor appointment. 

Jessica smiled picking up Mya. "Hey there sleepy head. Did you have a good nap?" Jessica took Mya to the kitchen where she grabbed a bottle of formula for adult babies and put it in the bottle warmer. "Does Mymy want to go swimming before din din today?"

The bottle warmer beeped. Jessica got the bottle shaking it making  sure the milk was evenly warmed. She went to the backyard laying Mya across her lap her head resting on her breast as she sat in a rocking chair. Jessica brought the silicone nipple of the bottle to Mya mouth. 

Mya smiled " yeah I had good dream " Mya said. She watched as Jessica made her bottle of formula she wasnt going to lie it was definitely one of her favorite parts of being a baby.  She thought about going swimming she didn't know how to swim that well so she was a little scared. " yeah but don't know how " she said with a shrug. She immediately started suckling her bottle when she was aloud enjoying the warm milk. While was drinking her bottle she would try to play with Jessica hair. As she was drinking she remembered the mermaid swimsuit jessica got her.  She stopped drinking to ask " can I wear the mermaid suit "  

Jessica smiled "That's why mommy got your water wings remember. Of course you can wear your new mermaid swimsuit." When Mya finished the bottle Jessica played her back until she burped and sissy up a bit of the formula.  She cleaned Mya face and took her to the nursery. 

Jessica stripped little Mya naked. Wiping her bottom and princess parts clean before putting her into a swim diaper and her new swimsuit. "I have the cutest little baby in the world!" Jessica snapped a quick photo with her phone. Sitting Mya up Jess got her water wings on her and clipped a pacifier to her swimsuit.

"Okay now mommy has to change." Jess took Mya to her room and set her down on her bed. Jessica put on a two piece black bikini swimsuit that showed a lot of cleavage. "I'll definitely have to get a new swimsuit when my mill supply comes in." She laughed taking a selfie with Mymy posting it on her social media accounts.

• Like 1

Mya finshed the rest of the bottle play wing with Jessica hair. She let out a loud burp and some spit up but she was getting use to that.  " yeah " she said excitedly. 
when she was in the nursery she was alittle wiggly as she got changed. " wook im a mermaid " mya said showing Jessica the scales on swim suit. She didn't like the floaties to much on her arms. " I don't wanna wear these " she whine trying to tug them off. 
Mya looked up at Jessica when she metntioned she would be getting milk. " mommy going have milky " she asked. Mya made a funny face  when they took a selfie. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Jessica laughed as she wiped the spit up from Mya lips. "Your just the prettiest mermaid mommy ever saw." Jessica gently held Mya hands when she tried to take off her water wings. "Mymy we can't take these off okay baby. These are special water wings only for mermaids. Mymy is a mermaid right? Well because mermaids live in the sea. The pool water is different from the sea so they have to wear water wings in a pool so they don't lose their tails." 

Jessica laughed as she posted the silly selfish of her and Mymy. "Yes maybe even tomorrow mommy will start having mill just for Mymy to cuddle and drink. How's that sounds baby?"

• Like 1

( wanna skip to the day of the beach) 

mya pouted as she was told she would have to keep the water wings on. She didn't like the feeling of them around her arms but she wanted to try swimming. " but mommy I  don't wike them " she said not happy. Mya like the idea of breastfeeding from Jessica she thought it would be better than her bottle. 

• Like 1

(Sure )

Jessica knew Mya hated the water wings but her safety came first. Mya had fun splashing the early evening away in the pool. The night was relatively quiet afterwards.  Mya had her dinner and a quick bath before Jessica read her a bedtime story and put her sleeping baby too bed. 

Jessica prepared for the next days activities. She laid out Mya clothes for the next day as well as packed her diaper bag with an extra outfit for afterwards. Jessica then prepared the food making sandwiches for the adults and a variety of sides as well as packing a few jars of homemade baby food for Mya. Jessica loaded up the car woth chairs, towels, and diaper bag so it would be an easy morning before going to bed. 

She woke early that morning and decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Cutting Mya pancake into little bite size bits she put them on her Minnie mouse plate and set it on the highchair while she went to wake her sleeping baby. "Mya time for mommies little baby to wake up."

Mya was very sleepy last night so she went to bed with out fuss. The next morning when Jessica came to wake mya she would find mya with a very filled diaper. When mya heard Jessica come in the her nursery she opened her eyes and teamed. She let out a small stretch before mumbling " morning mommy " she rubbed her eyes and raised her hands for Jessica to get her out. " wanna baba " she said as she woke up. 

• Like 1

Jessica lifted Mya out the crib and kissed her cheek. "Morning princess. Baba after we change your diaper." Jessica laid Mya on the changing table and made quick work getting her out of the soiled diaper and into a dry one. Slowly but surely Jessica could tell Mya was getting used to her diapers as she didn't fuss about her soiled diaper. The doctor wasn't kidding when she said the medication worked fast. Her breast were sore and heavy when she woke this morning. Rather than take Mya to the kitchen for her bottle Jessica sat in her rocking chair cradling Mya in her arms. She opened her robe exposing one large milk filled breast. Gently she brought her nipple to Mya mouth. "Here we go princess special milkies for mommies baby girl."

• Like 1

Mya was still waking up so her diaper didn't bother her that much and was better she knew she was getting changed right away. 
" mommy are we going to see sissy today " she asked as she got her diaper changed. She remembered something about  going to the beach. When Jessica brought her to the rocking chair was skittle confused about where her bottle was but when she saw Jessica open her robe she knew just what to do. She opened her mouth and started sucking on Jessica breast. Mya fell deeply into her baby space as she drank from Jessica the sweet milk made her feel just right and closer to her. She was drinking the milk pretty quickly enjoying way to much 

• Like 1

Jessica was happy when Mya immediately started nursing. She gently rocked as Mya suckled milk from her breast. When Mya drained one breast Jessica easily adjusted her and gave her the other until Mya had her fill. Jessica sat Mya up and burped her wiping the bit of milk she spit up from her lips. "There we go all full princess?"

Jessica dressed Mya in a cute Care Bear swimsuit putting a pink  dress over it, before sliding white sandals on Mya feet. "There we go mommies baby is all dressed for a fun day. Is little Mymy excited to see big sissy and brother? You get to meet another new friend today to princess".

Jessica took Mya downstairs and set her in her swing putting cartoons on and giving her,her pacifier. "Mommies just gonna get dressed and we'll head out." Grabbing the baby monitor so she could hear Mya she ran upstairs and changed into her swimsuit and pulled a yellow sundress over. While getting ready her phone rang.  It was Mya sister calling to check in.  They talked for a few minutes while Jessica got ready before she grabbed Mya and got her settled in the car to get on the road. 

• Like 1

Mya enjoyed the creamy breast milk and drinking it to face giving her the hiccups. She felt much better with a full belly a milk she was very excited to play with her new friend. " is she going to be nice " mya asked alittle worried. She always got a little nervous meeting new people. She sat in her swim relaxing as Jessica got ready. In the car on the way to the beach. 
" mommy i don't wanna wear the water wings at the beach." She told Jessica remember she didn't like them from last night. " I can swim woke a mermaid" she told Jessica being more confident in her swimming skills 

• Like 1

The drive took about an hour Jessica sang with the radio as they drove. They arrived same time as Mya sister. "Baby water wings keep you safe. If you really don't want to wear them though mommy got your life jacket you can wear instead." 

As Jessica was saying that Mya for got opened and her sister smiled at Mya.  "Mymy!  Don't you look so cute." She immediately unbuckles Mya from the car seat and pick her up.  Bouncing Mya on her hip she coos to her tickling her tummy. 

Jess smiled getting out she waves hi to the little girl standing beside Mya big brother. She wore a cute minute mouse swimsuit and had on pink water wings.