LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya slept through the night not waking up when she flooded her diaper. The next morning she woke up she was being lazy just laying waiting for Jessica to come get her. She wasn't to happy this morning because her tummy was hurting and she knew that a poopie diaper would be coming soon. Sometimes she just had a hard time going and needed help. When she saw Jessica entering the nursery she smiled around her pacifer. " mommmy" she squealed happily. 

Jessica smiled seeing her baby girl awake in her crib. "Good morning princess. Is mommies baby ready for a fun trip to the zoo?" She checked Mymy diaper finding it soaked but surprisingly not messy.  After such a full meal Jessica expected a very full diaper this morning. 

She laid Mymy on the changing table and undressed her down to just her diaper before fastening her down and rubbing her tummy with just s little pressure. "Is mommies baby holding in her poopies? Does Mymy need help using her diapey making it all full?" She cooed as she massaged Mya tummy. 

Mya squealed when Jessica picked her up out the crib. She forgot about the trip to the zoo today. " yess mommy super cited " she said thinking about all the animals she would see. She was hoping the would having something about ducks. 
On the changing table mya started whine when Jessica rubbed her tummy that definitely helped alittle. " nooo mommmy tummy hurts" she said blushing. Mya let out a couple farts as her tummy rubbed but she was still having a hard time going.  She nodded her head that she need help she was to shy to admit it out loud. 

Jessica smiled knowing how shy her baby was. "Okay princess mommy has special medicine to help her baby make poopies." Jess took off the wet diaper wiping Mya clean while Mya legs were raised she gently inserted a suppository up Mymy bum before getting her in a fresh diaper. Picking Mya up she rubbed her back. "How about you watch cartoons in your swing. Let the medicine work while mommy makes breakfast." 

Jessica carried Mymy downstairs in only her diaper since it was warm and she'd be eating soon she didn't worry about putting a top on her baby as she got her settled in her swing with her stuffed duck and put on Peppa Pig. Mymy settled, Jess went to the kitchen to make her a yummy fruit and yogurt breakfast with some granola. 

Mya whined she didn't like medicine. " no I'm okay " she whined. As she was getting her diaper changed she jumped a little not liking how it felt. she pouted a little bit not happy about the medicine. " otay with my ducky " she said grabbing that before she was carried downstairs.  
mya was content in her swing she didn't mind being naked she honestly enjoyed only being in her diaper. As she was watching peppa the medicine did its job and soon mya had runny messy diaper. She started crying when she felt the mess on her bottom. " mommmy " she cried wanting to be out of her swing and the diaper.  Mya face red and covered with snot. 

Jessica came immediately hearing Mya cries. "Uh oh did someone make a messy diaper for mommy." She picked Mymy up rubbing her back as she went to the nursery. Jessica laid Mymy on the changing table and immediately began cleaning her up. 

Jess was glad they had an appointment today.  She knew suppositories were only a dirt term fix and they needed to come up with a plan to make going poopies easier for Mymy. When Mya was all clean in new diaper Jessica took Mya to her highchair. She fastened a bib with duckies around Mymy neck and began feeding her the yogurt and pureed fruit with bits of granola. 

Mya wasn't to happy about it so cried all the way to the nursery. This was always the worst part of being a baby. That's why my sleazy tried to wait ass long as she could before she went. On the changing mya stopped crying and wiped her eyes. She felt much better in a fresh diaper and cuddles from Jessica. She didn't fuss about being er highchair she was pretty hungry this morning so she opened her mouth. While she was eating she thought about her doctors appointment. " mommy do I have to go back to the doctors we can stay here today and play" she said thinking that was a better idea. " and we can have sissy come back to play " she swallowed more of the yogurt enjoying the crunchiness from the granola.  

Jessica smiled. "We can't skip our visit doctor Jenna is our friend.  But before that we'll go have a fun morning at the zoo. Oh and tomorrow is a beach day with sissy, bubba, and your new big cousin. We have so many fun things planned don't we Mymy". Jess cleaned Mya gave them got her dressed into a purple onesie with pink sweatpants that had purple hearts on the bottom and a matching jacket.  Mya dressed Jessica got her into her play pen and let her have her coloring book and crayons while she went upstairs to get dressed. 

Mya poured hearing she still had to go to the doctors. " not my friend mommy " she whined she wanted Jessica to know Jenna want her friend she was one of the reason she was in diapers. Mya couldn't plain about it now but at first it was hard. She kicked her feet in highchair hearing that. " yeah going be busy " she said thinking about it. She didn't know how she felt about meeting  her cousin. " will she play with me" she didn't know how old this girl was and wanted her to be younger so they could play. In the play pen mya laid on her stomach with her legs in the air and started coloring in her farm animal book. She was babbling to her ducky about all the cool animals they would see at the zoo. " mommmy hurry wanna go to the zoo " she called after she felt Jessica was taking to long to get ready. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Jessica laughed as Mya called for her. She came down the stairs dressed in from blue jeans a white tank top and a matching denim jacket. On her shoulder was Mya diaper bag packed and ready to go. "Someone is impatient." Jess picked up Mya and took her to the car getting her fastened in her carseat the diaper bag under her feet. Going back to the front door she grabbed her purse and locked up the house before getting in the car.  "Okay next stop the zoo! " 

Jessica turned on the radio and started the drive to the zoo.  Luckily it was early so they made it and parked within 45 minutes.  Jessica put sunblock on Mya face and neck before getting her out the car. "Should mommy bring your stroller in or does Mymy want to walk around? "

Mya was very excited to go to the zoo she could remember the last time she had been. " zooo " she squealed once she was all buckled into her carsear. She was a little embarrassed because Jessica had the diaper bad and it definitely stood out mya was hoping she wouldn't need to be changed at the zoo. She was very impatient in the car even though the ride was short she would ask every couple minutes if they were there yet. Once they pulled in mya squealed happily see the welcome sign. 
Mya whined as sunscreen was put in her face and neck she thought about what she wanted to do. She has a lot energy right now so she really wanted to walk but there were also a lot of people out which made her nervous.  Giving it a quick thought she said " stroller but wanna walk first " she said hoping she wouldn't have to sit in the stroller right away. She was bouncing up in down she was definitely very hyper. " mommy wanna see the big kitty's first " she said talking about the tigers. 

Jessica laughed at Mya excitement. She got the stroller out putting the diaper bag in the bottom basket.  "Okay but mommy wants you to keep one hand in the stroller no running off.  The zoo is very busy and I don't want my little princess getting lost."

Clipping Mya pacifier to her shirt and lead the way to the entrance  line. It was already quite busy and full of people as they inched there way up through the line.  When it was finally their turn the employee smiled at Mya as she scanned the tickets.  "Well you look ready for a fun day with your mommy. Make sure to see the elephants a new baby was born just a couple days ago. "

Mya was very nervous as there was a lot going on around her. She immediately put her pacifer in her mouth and sucked it gently. She held onto the stroller taking everything in while they waited. " otay " she said  Mya giggled at the suggestion of the elephants she still had her mind set on the tigers. " mommy kitty first please " she said excitedly. mya had decided walking was a bad idea because of all the people around her. " wanna ride in the stroller " she told Jessica. She waited patiently to be buckled in 

Jessica smiled taking the zoo map. She had a feeling Mya would get nervous around so many people. "Okay baby let's get you settled in.  You can walk around at the petting zoo with mommy okay."

She kissed Mya forehead then got her settled and buckled into the carseat setting a bottle filled with diluted apple juice on the tray before she began pushing the Mya through the park.  In about 10 minutes they were at the tiger enclosure where a staff was telling everyone about the tigers there at the zoo. 

When they got to the tiger exhibit mya gasped dropping her pacifer out her mouth. " big kitty " she cooed to herself as she listened to the zoo keeper explain about the tigers.
As they left they tiger her exhibit mya saw a ballon stand  that zoo had where someone would make ballon animals. " mommy can I get a ballon animal pease " mya asked as she saw it want to busy right now.  It was a little warm outside so mya tried taking off her sweater she had on. " off first " she said pulling at the sleeve. 

As the morning got later the sun rose and it got warmer.  Jessica helped Mya out of her sweater before guiding the stroller to the balloon animals.  The balloon artist bent down and smiled at Mya.  "Well hello there would you like one of my special animal friends? A pretty girl like you I bet you'd like one in.... people just like your clothes! You can be my special helper.   What animal should we make?" 

Jessica smiled taking pictures of Mya interacting with the balloon artist like she did at the tiger exhibit. She couldn't wait to make a baby book for Mya of all their fun. 

Mya was happy to be out her sweater. She was happy when it was her turn for the ballon animals. She was alittle shy at first but the worker was  really nice my blushed before looking at her shirt it was purple with a duck on it    Her favorite animal. 
" otay I help " she said excitedly " I wanna ducky please " she said excitedly watingxh as the worker mad the ballon. She saw Jessica taking pictures and gave her a quick smile before her attention back in to the worker  making her ballon.  " ooh that's weally cool " she said excitedly reaching her hands out for the ballon. 

The balloon artist gave Mya a purple balloon duck. Jessica happily paid the worker and thanked her.  The woman smiled waving bye to Mya as she was pushed away.  Jess took Mya to different exhibits over the next couple of hours.  It was nearing noon Mya's nap time.  Jessica went to the area designated for eating and took Mya put of her stroller settling her on her lap. "Are you having fun princess? I think mommy knows a little one who's ready for lunch and nap time." Jessica checked Mya diaper she was wet but she decided she would change her at the car after she was fed and on her way to dreamland.

Mya was surprised at how well her ballon animal came out. She thanked the worker and was happy to go on to the next exhibit. She enjoyed watching and listening to the differen animals and the workers. She really enjoyed the baby elephant as the mom was giving it a bath. Halfway though the zoo mya had wet her diaper she don't really care and held off so she wouldn't have to be changed in so many people. 
Mya pouted alittle hearing it was nap time. " but mommy I wanna go back to  the elephant " she said. Her belly did grumble as she was starting to get hungry. She reached for her bottle in the stroller before saying " I'm hungry " she whined. 

Jessica smiled and kissed Mya forehead. "We can come see the elephants again.  Right now baby elephant had to have her lunch and take a nap to." Jess opened the diaper bag and put on one of Mya's bibs then took out homemade pureed yams and chicken. She sang silly little nursery rhymes as she fed Mya her lunch.

Mya was a little sad but once she saw Jessica her attention went to the food. She was a little embarrassed to be eating baby food in public but tried to focus on Jessica. She would turn away a every once in awhile to see what was going around her while she at causing baby food to get on face and bib. " can we go back now " mya asked when she finished her food.  " not swept mommy wanna go back " she cried as Jessica got her ready to go she started to throw a small tantrum. " noooo mommmy "  she kicked her feet as she was buckled back in the stroller. 

Jessica wasn't surprised by the tantrum.  Sleepy babies often got cranky in her experience. Gently Jessica put Mya pacifier in her mouth.  " I think Mymy is getting very sleepy. If Mymy calms down we can go buy a new stuffed animal friend today would you like that? I heard they even made ones that look like the baby elephant".  Jessica pushed the stroller to the gift shop and to Mya to the stuffed animals.  They had stuffed animals as big as Jessica and some small enough to fit in your pocket. "Is princess Mymy ready to pick new friend to bring home? "

Mya pouted as Jessica said she was sleepy. " nooo mommy not sweepy " she cried more once was in the stroller. She ducked her pacifer sniffling as she heard about the gift shop. " otay " she said trying to calm herself down enough to get a new stuffy. Mya face was little red and she was still  sniffling but she wasn't to upset  that she had to go a new stuff or would nice. "Yess mommy " She looked around at the animals there were so many different choices. It took her a minute to decide but soon she had her mind made up on a regular sized elephant stuffie. " dat one please" she said letting out a small yawn. She was very tired but was definitely fighting her sleep. "Don't wanna weave " she told Jessica again as they checked out. 

Jessica smiled seeing Mya fight her sleep. "I know baby. Here you just cuddle your new friend for mommy." Jessica was certain Mya wouldn't make it to the car before she fell asleep. Jessica paid for the elephant and also annual passes so they could come back as much as they wanted. It took about twenty minutes to get back to the car. Once there Jessica got Mya settled in her carseat before putting away the stroller. She started up the car and drove towards the doctors office.

Mya held the elephant close to her chest. While they walked back to the car she tried her hardest to stay up but about five minutes away from the parking lot she was out like a light. Her diapers was really soaked by the end of trip to the zoo. Mya didn't stir to much being moved from the stroller to rhe car seat. She slept the whole way to doctors office not stirring once.