LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Megan cooed at Mya as she buried her face in Jessica chest. Jessica lifted the back of Mymy dress and checked her diaper. "If you'll excuse us just a moment someone needs a change.  Dinner is almost ready Meg there's a bottle of wine on the counter why don't you pour yourselves a glass and well be right out." 

Megan nodded leading her husband to the kitchen where she poured 3 glasses of wine and even fixed a bottle of milk for Mymy. Jessica took Mya upstairs. "Goodness mommy had such a shy baby today." She cooed to Mymy as she laid her in the changing table and set about getting her into a clean dry diaper. 

Mya sucked her thumb gently as the adults talked she didn't liked how her mommy mention she needed a change it was embarrassing. When they go to the nursery mya felt much better but giggled when her mommy mentioned she was shy. " nervous mommy I don't like people seeing me like this " she said being honest with Jessica she was having a hard time wrapping her head around the situation she enjoyed being a baby but it was still hard around other people. " can I sit with you at dinner " she asked wanting to be close to Jessica. 

Jessica gently took Mya thumb from her mouth replacing it with a pacifier. "Aww don't be nervous princess your absolutely adorable and endings else thinks so too. I think my little baby needs some cuddle with mommy of course you can sit with mommy for dinner."

Once Mya was in a fresh diaper Jessica carried her back downstairs. "Okay I think we're all ready for dinner.  Megan can you hold Mymy for a minute while I fix her food. " For dinner Jessica had made rolls, mashed potatoes, Brussel sprouts and steak.  Mymy would be having the same but like with her other meals Jessica had pureed them to an appropriate texture for her baby. Megan sat bouncing Mya on her lap and playing peek a boo.

Fixing Mya plate Jessica placed it beside her own before getting her from Megan. Jessica sat with Mya in her lap at the table. Steve and Megan sat across from them as Jessica fastened a bib on Mya. "So Steve how are you liking the city so far? Congratulations on the promotion by the way." 

Mya sucked her pacifer happily enjoying way better with her thumb. She was happy when she was told she stay with her mommy. " yeah I wove cuddles " she said as her new diaper was tapped up. 
When she was carried downstairs she wasn't expected to being passed to her sister so she whined alittle but before she play peek a boo " boo sissy " she laughed every time Megan would uncover her eyes. At the dinner table mya was happy because she wasn't in her highchair she enjoyed cuddling with Jessica. Mya was really hungry so when the food was in front of her she tried to reach for Jessica plate. 

steve sat back and observed everything going on it was weird but he supported his wife's he took a sip of whine " it's going good I forgot how bad the work commute could be other than it's okay. " Steve said before continuing on the conversation. " how's everything going with the mya " 

Jessica tickled Mya as she stopped her reaching. " Uh that's mommies food princess here let's get you some yummiest." Jessica began feeding Mya her pureed meals saying little nursery rhymes and such with each bite. Jessica smiled at Steve thinking he was taking everything quite well. 

"Yeah city traffic is terrible its why I adjusted my schedule to start and end after traffic dies down." Jessica kissed Mya cheek and grinned. "Things are going pretty good I'd say. We had some small things and of course Mymy is still shy but all in all it's great. She made a new friend today so we'll be setting up a play date. Tomorrow we visit the doctor for a check-in."

Mya pouted as she was told she couldn't have the adult food. She was hungry though so she didn't fuss when the spoonful of food was brought up to her mouth. She was eating her food when she heard the bad news. " nooo mommmy I don't wanna go " she whined turning her head away from the offered bite. She wasn't happy about going back to the doctors.

steve starting eating some of his steak and grinned at mya interaction it reminded him of the kids when they were younger. " I remember those days and taking the kids out  to the doctors it was always worked better after they got to go somewhere fun like the indoor play place. " Steve suggested as he watched  mya fuss

• Like 1

Jess gently bounced Mymy on her lap. "Oh princess it'll be okay remember how nice the doctor was.  If Mymy can be mommies big girl tomorrow we can go see the duckies after." She brought another spoonful of food to Mya mouth trying to coax her to finish her dinner. 

Megan smiled. "I bet you could even take a cupcake with you to the doctors if you ask nicely Mymy.  But you have to finish din din if you want a cupcake tonight."

Jessica smiled at Steve. " Oh that might be a good idea. What do you think princess? Should we go to a fun place tomorrow morning? "

Mya looked up at Jessica when she was the doctor was nice. Mya thought the upset the doctor was the reason she was in diapers. " nooo she's not nice  " she whined  " I wanna see the duckies mommy and go play " she said with a pouty in her face she crossed her arms around her chest. 
when her sister said something about the cupcake mya turned her attention to Megan. " but I don't wanna go I'm fine  " she said crossing her arms she did want a cupcake really bad she looked back at Jessica knowing she would have to eat to get it. " can I have two cupcakes tonight" she asked  before turning  toward Jessica and opened her mouth for the offered bite she hoped now that she was eating she would get two cupcakes.  Before she took the offered bite she thought about somewhere fun to go. " yeah wanna go to the zoo " she said. 

Jess laughed as she fed Mya. "One cupcake two is to much for little babies. You can have another tomorrow." Jessica thought about her zoo request.  It was possible though she knew it would be crowded on a Saturday. "Okay princess zoo in the morning before our appointment." 

Megan smiled. "Maybe I'll get the kids up and meet you there. It could be a fun family outing.  What do you think Mymy wanna see your nephews tomorrow and have fun?"

Mya pouted as she was told she could only have one but she didn't want to ruin her chance at that. " for breakfast I can have cupcake " she said with a giggle she finshed the last of her food.  " yeah the zoo I wanna see the monkeys " she said happily she reached for her bottle on the table then her whole mood changed when her sister suggested her nephews come. " no only mommy " she said softly burying her face in to Jessica chest again. She was comfortable around Steve she don't know how she would feel around other kids. She peek up at Jessica " cupcake pwease " she wanted to end the conversation of going to the zoo. 

"Maybe after lunch" Jessica laughed as Mya hid her face in her chest again. "Okay cupcake for the princess." Megan giggled passing a pink cupcake to Jessica who unwrapped it and started feeding the cupcake to Mymy. 

"Honestly if I didn't know better I'd think she was nursing as much as she cuddles to your...bosom" Megan smiled as Mya at the cupcake. "Is it yummy Mymy?"

Mya squealed as she saw the cupcake she took a big bite out of getting some frosting on her face. She wasn't paying attention to the adults anymore all her attention  was on her cupcake. There was frosting all over my as face and bib. When she was done she tried hiding back Jessica chest. 
steve laughed at how shy mya was it was cute. Then he realized how clingy she was and her embers the boys being like that. He didn't want to overstep but he said. " have you ever thought of nursing  mya? " he said with a blush. 

Jessica began eating her own dinner as Mya was enjoying her cupcake. She was surprised at Steven's question as she took a sip of her wine.  "Honestly I have given it some thought. It's one of the things I wanted to discuss with her doctor. She had no issue with her bottles but she's such a cuddle bug I think she would enjoy it and would give us something to bond over."

Megan smiled.  "Aww I could see her happily snuggled up to her mommy nursing.  Mymy is such a cute baby aren't you princess?"

Megan looked to Steve.  "We should setup a play date for her and your niece she just turned 4 right?  They would have so much fun. "

Steve finished off the last of his food before moving on to the wine. " yeah it definitely would make her little more clingy" steve said before looking towards Megan. 
" oh yeah sounds like a great idea. My brother wanted us take her this weekend and I was thinking of taking her to beach " Steve suggested. " we should plan for Saturday afternoon " Steve said thinking it would give a day to get ready. 

mya had finished her cup cake and was now happy and full. " mommy all done " she said rubbing her belly. She placed her thumb in mouth and started sucking gently as Jessica ate. " baba " she said reaching for it on the table. 

Jessica smiled." What a big girl Mymy is finishing all her yumyum." Jess wiped Mya's face clean before adjusting her in her arms so she was laying back cradled to her bosom before she gave her,her bottle. "That's a great idea we can meet you all there mymy just got the most adorable little swimsuit." While Mya nursed from her bottle the conversation been the adults continued over a variety of topics for awhile. 

"I'm so glad you guys could make it this was fun we'll have to do it more often.  I have a little one to get in the bath and to bed. I'll text you tomorrow just to confirm about Saturday."

Megan stood up and took Mya from Jess giving her kisses all over her face.  "You be a good girl for your mommy Mymy.  Saturday we'll have so much fun together." She tickled Mya's barefoot before passing her to Jess unsure if Steve was ready to hold her. 

Mya enjoyed the praise from Jessica as she finshed her belly. " I big girl " she said clapping her hands a little. She snuggled closer to Jessica as she nursed her bottle. She was starting to feel alittle sleepy so rubbed her eye. When everyone got ready to leave may was a little sad she enjoyed her sister company today. " bye bye sissy wove you " she said giving Megan kiss on the cheek. She nodded her head she would be a good girl. 
steve came over to mya and gently tickled her foot she knew she was shy so he didn't wanna make her fussy by holding her. " bye mymy it was nice  seeing you. Don't forget we have beach day " Steve said. 
Mya didn't want Megan to go yet. " sissy can you stay for bath time please " she asked hoping she wanted to show her new toys. 

Megan looked to Jess who smiled.  "Sure I don't mind.  I can catch up with Steve while you give her, her bath. Come on I'll show you were everything is." 

Jessica led Megan up to the nursery where she showed her the dresser filled with adorable pajamas.  Handing Mymy to her sister jests took out pink footed pajamas with teddy bears all over it. Laying it beside the changing table she got a clean bath towel,  wash cloth and the tub of bath toys.  

Jessica showed Megan the bathroom across the hall from Mya nursery and began filling a bubble bath for her as Megan undressed Mya to her diaper. "Everything you need is here. It's not your first rodeo so I'll let you girls get to it.  Mymy be good for sissy." She kissed the top of Mya head before going downstairs to chat with Steve about his job and the changes since her new motherhood. 

Mya was happy Megan was going to give her bath. She was a good girl and waited patiently for her mommy to get her stuff ready. " mommy I wanna wear my bubble guppies Jammie's " mya said as those were her favorite. 
mya watched as the bubbles started in the bath tub she loved bathrobe espicallu with bubblers. Once she was undressed she went ti her toy bin and pulled out her mermaid doll and toy boat. Once she was in the bath she started to play around splashing happily. " sissy see mommy got me this cool mermaid and swims by its self " she said showing her how her mermaid doll worked. She was having a great time laying in the bath. 

Jessica made the pajama switch and left the disgusts to bond going downstairs to chat with Steve. "Suffice to say this was a great visit thanks for taking this so well and not making Mymy feel self conscious."

Megan smiled as Mya showed off her bath toys. "Oh wow Mymy your so lucky mommy gets you all these fun toys for bath time.  I don't have any fun toys for my baths. What's your mermaid name?"

Steven was little confused in the beggars but after seeing mya he realized this was good for her. " yeah i definitely can tell mya needs this and your doing a great job at caring for her. I know she hasn't had it easy " Steve said with alittle concern. " are you worried she's never going to want to grow up again? " he asked 

Mya smiled as Megan talked with her through her bath. " yeah mommy weakly nice she buys me lots of toys when I good girl " mya said liking the praise through out the rest of the baby mya played with Megan enjoying the time with her it reminded her of when they would play in the bath as kid. " does bath time have to be over already " mya asked when she was fully clean she didn't want her fun to play. 

Jessica blushed at the question."honestly I feel guilty cause I don't want her to grow up again.  I love talking care of her and seeing her so happy. Why should Mymy grow up again if I can take care of everything and keep her happy as my baby? Ultimately it's her choice but really I'm in no rush for her to be a big girl again."

Megan lashed as she unplugged the tub and steps Mya in a warm dry towel. "Unfortunately all bath time have to end. But sissy is closer now so we can always do this again. For mommy might not let me do math time again though if I keep you up past bedtime." Megan laid Mya on the changing table and lotioned her body down before getting her in a fresh diaper. Megan played peek a boo as she dressed Mya in her pajamas before bringing her down to Jessica. 

Steven nodded as Jessica talked. " yeah there's no need for her to rush  it let her go at her own pace " steve said. When he saw mya come back down he smiled at both girls. " how was bath time " he asked mainly asking Megan. 

mya pouted when she was told she couldn't stay longer. " otay maybe this weekend we can play aging " she said thinking about. On the changing table mya let out a yawn rubbing her eyes gently.  She giggled as her sister played with her.  When may was downstairs she made grabby hands for Jessica. " wook mommy all clean " she said excitedly. 

Jess smiled taking Mya in her arms she have her kisses. "Such a clean baby did you thank sissy for giving you a bath?"

Megan smiled. "We had fun I told Mymy I'll come do bath time again. I think someone is ready for beddy bye after her long day." Megan kissed Mya cheek and said goodnight as her and Steve left to go home. 

"Time for all the little babies to go night night. " Jessica carried Mymy up to the nursery and gave her a pacifier.  Sitting in the rocking chair Jessica gently rocked as she read Mya a bedtime story. 

" thank you sissy nite nite"  mya said. Once she was back in Jessica arms she snuggled close to her being tired from playing today. 
when they got to the nursery mya fussed alittle like she usually did when she was over tired.  " wanna sweep in mommy bed " she told Jessica hoping she didn't have to sleep in her crib. while she was in the rocking chair she sucked her paicifer slowly holding on the Jessica shirt, she was just about sleeping when the story was over. "Again she whined wanting Jessica to read the book one more time. 

Jessica chuckled knowing how tired Mya was.  She continued the gently rocking and hummed a soft lullaby until she felt Mya body competent relax and she was asleep. Jessica laid Mya in her crib with her stuffed animals. Making sure the baby monitor was on she went downstairs to clean up from their fun evening. Dishes washed food put away Jessica had a cupcake while she watched one of her favorite shows.  After a shower and a few phone calls Jessica went to bed knowing tomorrow would be another fun day of mommyhood.