LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Mya was excited to go back and play with Lilly she ran over to the swings. " yeah blue my favorite thank you Lilly " she said. 
mya looked back at Megan when she mentioned the being carefully. " Okay sissy I'm a big girl " she said getting on the blue swing. She started slowly pumping her self watching Lilly as she swung. " Lilly let's see if we touch the sun " she said with a giggle. Mya played with Lilly on the swings for a couple minutes then she jumped off with her.  
She decided she wanted to run some more so they started playing tag. " tag your it Lilly " mya said running away from in the mall field. As mya was running she didn't see they were was a rock in front of her and tripped over it falling to the ground. Mya looked down at her knee and saw she had a small scrape and it started to bleed. Mya started to painic right away and tears were coming down her face. " owwwww sisssy " she called out. 

Megan rushed over to Mymy. "Uh oh looks like we got an Owie." Fortunately there was a little first aid kit in the diaper bag. Megan sat beside Mya and pulled her into her lap. Gently she cleaned the scrap and put Neosporin on it before covering it with a barbie bandaid.  "There we go princess all better." Lily rubbed Mymy. "You okay Mymy? I cry when I gets a owie too."

Megan smiled she had exchanged contact information with Lily's mom so the girls could have a play date. "I think Mymy is just a bit tired it's already past her naptime." She looked to Mymy. "What do you think princess should we go take a nap?"

Mya was crying when Megan came over to her this was the first time she was hurt in her little space so it was a lot for her. Plus Jessica wasn't here so mya counties to cry as Megan try to calm her down. " I wann my mommy " she said crying as she Megan put the band aid on mya cried " it hurts sissy " she looked at Lilly she didnt want to play anymore she wanted to cuddle with her mommy. " I okay she said wiping her tears " she reached her arms up so Megan could carry her back to the office. " no nap  want mommy " she whined to Megan she was really tired from playing. 

Megan smiled picking up Mya she kissed her forehead and put a pacifier from the diaper bag in her mouth. "Okay princess why don't we go back and we can have some quiet time waiting for mommy. Why don't you say bye to Lily before we go.  I'll give mommy her mommies number so you girls can play again."

Lily smiled and nodded her head. "I understand I get sad when I gets an owie to. Let's play again next time okay?" Lily waved bye to Mymy and ran off to her mom.

Megan carried Mya the short 10 minute walk back to the office. They made their way up to Jessica office quite easily. Megan put the diaper bag down and took off Mya's skirt so she was only in her diaper and elmo shirt. She kept the lights turned down as she laid Mymy across her lap giving her a bottle of cold water. "Here we go princess. Drink your baba and mommy will be here before you know it."

Mya was very pouty right now. She looked at Lilly sad she had to go back to the office she waved bud to her. " bye bye Lilly " she said through her sniffles. She sucked he spacier as she was carried back to the office she couldn't wait to be back with Jessica and show her what happened at the park.  
Back at the office is when the teases started again for mya because Jessica want there. " I want mommy now  " she cried to Megan again as she cradled on her lap.  Mya huffed on megan lap and started to drink slowly. She watched the door waiting for Jessica to come through she was tired and trying ver hard to fight her sleep. 

Megan smiled Mya was definitely cranky staying up past her nap. "I know baby but mommy is in her meeting right now. Just relax and drink your baba." Megan began using a trick that worked with her kids stroking down the bridge of Mya's nose over and over until she would fall asleep. 

Mya was very upset about this. She's drank some more of her bottle but in the end after all then playing she didn't and crying mya was tired. She tried to fight as long as possible not wanting to miss her mommy coming in but the trick megan did worked great just like any other baby And  was out within a couple minutes. Mya held on to Megan not wanting her to put her down while she slept. 

Megan chuckled as Mya held her tight in her sleep. She snuggled her baby sister as she slept.  Thirty minutes later Jessica came in."aww isn't that cute. I got the pictures you sent she looked so adorable playing with her little friend."

Megan stood up handing the sleeping Mya to Jessica who rubbed her back as she rested her head on her shoulder. "I know weren't they so cute.  I got her mother's number so you could set up a play date for them. All in all Mymy had a fun time."

Mya slept contently in her sister arms playing at the park really tired her out. She didn't feel when she was back into her mommies arms. Mya slept for about twenty more minutes before she started to wake up. She rubbed her slowly and smoked right away when she saw Jessica " mommy " she said hugging her tight. Right away tears started to come again for mya she looked down at her leg " mommy I got a Owie and it hurts " she said crying. 

Jessica held Mya while Megan and her talked. Megan left about 10 minutes before Mya woke planning to meet them later for dinner. "Ho princess, oh no who hurt mommies baby? Here mommy will kiss it better. " She planted little kisses around Mya's owie. "Is that better princess? "

Mya stopped crying as Jessica kissed her cut. She did feel much better about the situation. She just needed a little reassurance. When Jessica asked what happens that's when mya remeber her new friend Lilly she was excited to Jessica all about her. " I made a friend at the park her name is Lilly. And we having fun playing then I fell down" mya said around her pacifier. " but I better now can I got back and play with Lilly " she aske shooing they could play on slide again before they went back home for the day. 

• 11 months later...

Jessica smiled at how excited and adorable was sucking her pacifier as she talked about her new friend at the park.  "It's actually fine for mommy and Princess Mymy to go home.  If you can be a big girl and go to bed tonight no fussing mommy will invite Lily to come over for a play date how's that sounds princess?" Jessica checked Mya diarist making sure she was dry before having her diaper bag which and purse.  She said good evening to Courtney and waved by to security as she carried Mya to the car.  Getting Mya buckled in 10 minutes later they were on the way home.  "Big sissy will be over for dinner tonight isn't that so exciting? "

Mya pouted slightly hearing she couldn't play more with her friend but she got excited hearing about a play date. " okay I'll be good " she said to Jessica she had to make sure she don't whine before bed couldn't be to hard for she thought to herself. Mya laid her head on jessica chest as she was carried down to the car she was being a cuddle baby. As they drove mys looked out the window and talked to jessica. " yeah can we make cookies for her before she comes " mya asked taking out her pacifer " is she bringing over her boyfriend and the kids?" She was alittle worried not know how her nephew would react seeing her they were teenagers mya was worried about it. 

Jessica knew Mya was nervous and she had already discussed introducing little Mymy slowly to everyone so tonight it would be Megan and her husband over for dinner.  "Tonight it'll just be big sissy and big brother in-law. Sissy said she'd bring dessert tonight but we can make cookies for your play date okay princess? " Jessica got them home in relatively decent time for evening traffic.  Carrying Mya inside she tool her to her bedroom. " Mommy has to start dinner so how about you play and tell your stuffed animal friends all about your fun visit with big sissy."

Jessica tickled Mya and gave her kisses before setting a bottle of prune juice on her tea party table and putting a baby gate across the bedroom door so Mya would wander unsupervised around the house. Making sure the baby monitor was on Jess went downstairs to begin prepping dinner. 

Mya felt relived when she was told it would only be her sister and husband she definitely could handle that. She put her pacifer back relaxed on the ride home. " okay do you know what she bringing" she asked as she was brought inside.

Mya pouted as she placed in her by herself with the gate shut she didn't like being stuck in her room. She tried to open the gate once Jessica left but she didn't have any luck. She decided to Jessica up on her offer to play with her toys she went over and grabbed her stuffies and set them up for tea party. She decided she wanted to wear dress so she went to the toy bin and found a Cinderella play dress. She squealed then took her clothes off and tried to put dress she was having hard time and getting upset. " mommmy I need help " she called out pouting only her diaper. 

Jessica wa in the middle is mixing biscuit dough when she heard Mya over the baby monitor.  Washing her hands she came up to her room and chuckled seeing her.  "And why is mommies baby girl undressed?" She opened the gate coming into the room and knelt down in front of her. Marca smiled seeing the princess dress in hand " ooh my goodness what a beautiful dress! It looks like a princess dress. Is there a princess here to where it?" She takes her chin as if to think. " I know a princess that would look lovely in this dress and she's a little naked right now.  What do you think princess mymy should we get you into this lovely princess dress?"

mya could hear Jessica in the kitchen moving around she hoped dinner would be done soon 
Mya blushed when Jessica came inshe forgot she had taken her clothes off and was only in her diaper. She held the dress up to Jessica " wanna wear it mommy " she said excitedly mya giggled as Jessica played around with her " me im nakey baby  mommy I wanna be pretty princesss. " she giggled raising both of her hands in the air.  " yeah can you help me please I couldn't do it by myself it was to hard " mya said softly. She was alittle embarrassed she needed help.  " and it's cold " she said shivering slightly only bring her diaper. 

Jessica smiled and helped Mya into her pretty dress. "They're we go princess.  That's what mommies are for to take care of their precious little baby girls." She kissed Mya cheek. "Would you like to bring your stuffed animals to the living room and watch something while mommy makes dinner? "

Mya smiled  once the dress was on.  She stood up and spun a round. " so pretty thank you so she said giving Jessica a hug. She looked over at  her stuffed animals. And grabbed her ducky before putting up to her ear to talk to it. " yeah ducky wants watch tinker bell " she said she grabbed her bottle off the table then went over to gate waiting to be let out. Her tummy rumbled sad she waited. " mommy ducky says he wants a snack cause he hungry " she said hoping she would be able to get something before dinner. 

Jesus opened the gate and held Mya's hand as they wake down the stairs. "Uh oh we can't have ducky hungry let's get Tinkerbell on then mommy will get you a snack. " Jessica got Mya and ducky settled in the swing and started the movie.  She popped into the kitchen and grabbed a pureed fruit and veggie pouch. Opening the pouch she Jess made sure Mya had a good hold and the opening was in her mouth. " try this baby pear, carrot and blueberries yummy." 

Once Mya was settled Jessica went back to the kitchen working in dinner.  About 45 minutes later the doorbell rang.  Mya would bear Jessica greeting Megan and her husband. "Come in,  dinner almost ready Mymy is just watching a movie. "

Mya held Jessica hand as the walked downstairs she didn't mind being out in the swing she enjoyed it a lot. She played with her ducky while she waited for snack when Jessica came back with mya dropped her pacifer out her mouth and made grabby hands for the pouch. She took one sip from the pouch and immediately squeezed it for more she loved the sweet taste it had from the fruit. " nummy " she said around the pouch. She ate her snack and watched tinker bell with her ducky she ended up wetting her diaper quite a bit and hoped her mommy would change her both the guest came. Mya heard the doorbell not ready for them yet she tried to bud by covering herself with her ducky. 

Megan smiled and hugged Jessica at the door. "Jessica you remember my husband Steve it's been awhile  perfect I brought some wine and some cupcakes for mya I'll put them in the kitchen " Megan said before walking insid. 

Jessica smiled hugging Megsn and shaking Steve hand.  "Of course it's nice to meet you again Steve. Mya will be so excited she wanted to make cookies but I told her you were bringing dessert this time." Jessica led them inside toward the living room. "Mymy look who's here." Jess chuckled seeing Mya hide behind her ducky.  "Oh my goodness where did my princess go?" She pretended to look around calling for her. Smiling she looked to Steve and Megan. " it looks like princess mymy is hiding now who will we share cupcakes with?"

Megan played along nodding."Oh no and I was so excited to make these for her there her favorite cupcakes. I guess we'll have to eat them all on our own.

When mya heard name being called she perked out from behind her ducky. She was being a shy baby and didn't come out right away. She tried hard not to giggle when her mommy was being silly but failed. 
" ooooh cupcakes " she said dropping her ducky. She made grabby hands towards Jessica " nooo im here see I can have some pease  " she said excitedly the cupcake caught her excitement so she didn't realize Steve was there watching her act so babyish. "Sissy are they chocolate " she asked 

Jessica made a surprise face. "Oh my goodness there you are. I thought princess Mymy had disappeared." She picked Mya up and tickled her tummy. Steve watched silently shocked to see the woman he knew to be a full grown adult and his sister in-law act so childish like the baby she portrayed. 

Megan laughed and uncovered the cupcakes showing Mya a variety of pink purple and turqiuse frosted cupcakes. " I made chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. Mymy will have to be a good girl and easy all her num nums to get a cupcake. Can you big a big girl for sissy and say hi to big brother?"

Steve smiled at Mya thought he felt a little awkward in this situation his wife said Mya needed this and he would be supportive. "Hey peanut how are you?"

Mya giggled as everyone played along with her. She locked her clips when Megan opened the lid to the cupcakes. " oooh I really want the pink one " she said pointing to it.  
Mya blushed deep red when she was introduced to Steve she forgot about him being there's she buried her face in Jessica chest. She didn't come out right away to say hi until Steve said something she peeked her head up and waved. " hi " she said shyly. That's when her mind went back to her diaper" mommy wet " she whispered to Jessica hoping no one heard going back to hiding in her chest.