LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Jessica smiled as Mya was so excited. "They will definitely run away if you chase after them. If I let go of your hand to get the birdseed from my purse will you stay right here? No running off after the duckies okay?" Jessica let Mya's hand go and reached into her bag to take out the birdseed from yesterday. "And I don't think the ducks want us to pet them they are wild animals not pets. Maybe we can find a stuffed duckie at the toy store."

Mya thought jessica right she didn’t want the ducks to go away so she calmed down  alittle waiting for jessica to pull out the bird seed. “ I can’t wait to feed the babies there probably hungry “ she said watching the pond. 

She smiled happily she didn’t even think about getting a stuffed duck from the toy store. “ Really i can get a duck stuffie “ she asked excitedly. She was happy right now she didn’t even noticed she wet her diaper more and it was peaking under her skirt. 

Jessica smiled finding Mya's excitement adorable. She penned the bag and held it open for her. "As long as your a good girl and take your nap yes you can get a duck stuffie. Now remember only throw a little out at a time." Jessica happily helped Mya feed the ducks and enjoyed how carefree she seemed to be. While Mya was feeding the ducks Jessica discreetly checked her diaper finding it was wet. She would have to wait until they got back to the office as she hadn't brought her diaper bag. 

mya pouted at hearing she had to take a nap. “ Aww but i don’t wanna take a nap. “ Mya whines softly she was soon distracted with the birdseed. She held it in her hand and went closer to the pond she carefully and slowly through the bird seed so the birds could eat it. She squealed when the burgers started to come closer and eating. she didn’t even noticed when her diaper was checked. She careful sprinkled more watching as the ducks ate until the bird seed she was gone. “ Jessy can we go to the toy store now. Leo ready to get his new friend. He said naps are for baby’s “ she said once she was all out of birdseeds She playfully stuck out her tongue at jessica. 

Jessica laughed and tickled Mya as she picked her up. " Well tell Leo I said that the store only let's good little girls and Leo's who take their nap after lunch in to get duck and Bubba guppies stuffies." Jessica carried Mya back to to the office promising they'd come feed the ducks again soon.

Back at the office Jessica got Mya settled into her high chair and put a bib on her. Stepping away Jessica emptied two jars of pureed chicken and veggies babyfood into a bowl and microwaved it. Making sure the food wasn't too hot Jess stirred the food before bringing it to feed to Mya. "Uh oh open the hanger here comes a big airplane." Jessica cooed to Mya as she fed her,  her lunch. 

mya crossed her arms and poured about that. She really wanted new toys but didn’t want to take a nap. But she knew jessica would win and she would end up taking a nap. she whined as was carried to the office “ I wanted to walk “ she whined when they got there.  

Once she was placed in the high chair she knew what was coming lunch. She wasn’t to excited because baby food was weird it had nice flavor but the texture was off. She laughed as jessica cooed to her.  she opened wide for the airplane. “ Jessy can I have some juice please “ she asked when the bowl was halfway fine. 

Jessica fixed Mya a bottle of juice diluting it with water. She let Mya drink half the bottle before she finished feeding her, her lunch. Jessica let Mya finish her bottle while she cleaned up. Jessica closed the blinds and turned on relaxing sounds. "Lets get your chance princess then time for a nap."

Mya was laid on the changing table again and Jessica set to wiping her clean. While she was wiping Mya's bottom her assistant came in. "Hey Jess, that contractor is saying if you don't meet him at the site today he'll quit." She wasn't fazed about seeing Mya being changed as she had her own little at home.

Jessica sighed as she slid a fresh diaper under Mya and powdered her bottom before taping her diaper closed. "Give me a few minutes I'll be out there so we can discuss this." Jess picked up Mya knowing she was probably upset having someone see her diaper be changed. Her assistant smiled waving at Mya as she stepped out. 

Mya finished her food and bottle with out a fuss. She was trying to be good so she can get her new toys at the toy store. When jessica said she needed musa was kind of confused because she didn’t remember wetting her diaper. “ I don’t need a change. “ she said as jessica led her over to the changing table. She was worried because she was starting to need diapers.  Mya was already embarrassed about getting her diaper changed  and when someone walked in her face turn beet red. She immediately covered her face with her hands not looking at the person this was super embarrassing.  once the change was over  mya was happy to be in jessica arms she immediately buried her face into jessica chest placing her pacifier in her mouth.  The music and jessica rocking was helping ease mya. She did not wave back to jessica assistant. 

The office was cool so Jessica put a soft blanket over Mya as she cradled her in her arms. Gently she rocked Mya and rubbed her back. "What a big day it's been Mymy. You've been so good today coming with me to work and being such a big helper." She cooed softly to Mya in the quiet, cool office.  "Just relax princess I've got you. A nice little nap and you'll be ready for more fun". 

Jessica was irritated with the contractor. She couldn't take Mya to her old job like this she would have a meltdown.  Jessica would have to go while Mya napped and have Courtney keep an eye on her.  It shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours to get there meet and get back. Mya's naps have been about 2 hours.  So long as nothing woke Mya and she got back in time her little Mymy wouldn't even know Jessica left. 

mya snuggled in to jessica enjoy the soft music and her hear beat.  she really don’t want to take another nap but jessica was making her sleepy with all the rocking. Mya enjoyed when jessica praised her it made her feel good  “ yeah i get to go to the toy store. “ mya said with a yawn turning  over into jessica closing her eyes. it took about ten minutes for mya to be fully sleeping.   She probably wouldn’t sleep that long because she took a nap this morning. Mya didn’t even stir when jessica laid her down in the play pen.

• 1 month later...

Jessica stepped out of her office and called the contractor. He was in a gif because the manager wanted to run things and boss him. She sighed as he demanded she come to the site and get this straightened out. Jessica knew she was going to have to go and deal with this or the remodel would be at a hold which meant losing money. She looked to her assistant.

"I'm gonna need you to go in my office and watch Mya. She's very shy so if she doesn't want to talk don't take offense she's still adjusting to me caring for her. She should sleep most of the time I'm gone but if she wakes before I get back to let her know I had to step out but will be back shortly for us to go on our outing. Don't let anyone come into my office."

She smiled remembering how shy her own little was at first. "No worries I've got her. We'll probably be the best of friends when you return. You better go now to avoid traffic". 

Jessica thanked her and grabbed her purse and phone from her office. "Call me if she gets upset or anything happens." She rushed out her office to get to the garage and head to the restaurant downtown.

Mya had woken about 1 hour an after hours jessica had left to meet with the contractor.   She woke up and stretched in her play pen. She looked around for jessica because she needed at change her diaper was soaked  she looked around for jessica and didn’t see her  at all which caused her to get upset. “ Jessy “ She called out. When she didn’t get a response she strayed to cry for her. “ I need my diapey  changed “ She cried 

Courtney had been sitting at Jessica desk sending out emails. She was in the zone and at first didn't realize Mya woke up. When she started to cry she looked over at the small girl crying in her play pen. She walked over and smiled. "Hi Mya,  I'm Courtney.  Your mo- I mean Jessica had to run out but she should be back soon. Would you like me to help you get in a clean diapey so you'll be all ready for your fun trip when Jessica gets back?  I heard your going to get some new stuffies that's really cool."

mya blushed as courtney talked to her. She was even more upset that jessica wasn’t hear she didn’t want anyone else to change her.  She was to embarrassed to have anyone change but jessica.  “ I want jessy to change me “ She said with a blush pouting. “ when is she going to get back? “ Mya asked not really enjoying courtney company right now 

Courtney smiled. "Okay that's fine we can wait I just don't want you to get a diaper rash. My little one is always miserable if she gets a rash. She had to go visit a newly acquired site the contractor and manager for into a huff so she had to settle things. I expect she'll be back in about 30 minutes. Would you like me to call her for you? I know we just met today but I promise I'm just here to help. I heard you like ducks maybe one day you could meet my little one and have a picnic at the pond wouldn't that be fun?"

Mya  wasn’t happy that she had to wait an extra 30 minutes to get changed a rash wouldn’t be fun but mya still didn’t want this stranger changing her. She sighed and placed her thumb in her mouth. “ yea can you call her please “ Mya asked she wanted to make sure jessica was coming back and not leaving her.

She waited until courtney got her phone out so she could speak to jessica. “ jessy “ She said excitedly once she was on the phone. 

Jessica was in her car in the way when her phone rang. She still couldn't believe two grown men were arguing like children. She saw it was Courtney and answered. She was happy to hear Mya voice.  "Mymy I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up sweetie. Are you okay? Is Courtney being nice? " She had worried about Mya the entire time, though she knew Courtney was capable ,she never really trusted others when it came to Mya. "I'm on my way back now and when I get there we'll leave and head to the toy store. Is Leo being a good listener for you and Courtney?"

mya felt better as she talked  to jessica on the phone easing her mind alittle. “ It’s okay jessy are you coming back “ she asked shyly as she’s listened to jessica talk to her she was excited about going to the toy store she really wanted a new duck stuffie. “ yes leo been good listener and wants to go get a new toy “ Mya said excitedly she shifted in he repot in the playpen. “ My diaper wet” She complained to jessica on the phone. 

Courtney sat at the desk smiling as Mya entire mood changed when Jessica got on the phone. She couldn't wait to go home and cuddle with her little one. 

Jessica smiled.  "Of course I'm coming back silly girl. I'm on my way now there's just a bit of traffic then you, Leo, and I will be off to the toy store". Jessica bit her lip she knew if Mya was complaining she must be very wet. She didn't want Mya sitting in her wet diaper and get a rash.

"A wet diapey is no fun princess. But I have an idea. Can you do me a real big girl favor? I know it's a little scary but can let my friend Courtney change you? I just don't want you to have a rash and be upset at the toy store. If Courtney gets you changed now we can go right away when I get there. "

Mya pouted hearing jessica was still alittle away. She sighed she didn’t want anyone else to change her. “ I don’t want her to do it “ She whined as she told she would have to wait longer. She looked back at courtney she was being nice to mya and mya definitely didn’t want to get a rash. ash agreed “ Okay she can change me but hurry back  “ Mya said softly handing the phone back to coutney. she held leo on her lap as she waited for courtney to get all the changing stuff out. Mya really just wanted out the cold clammy diaper. 

Jessica smiled. "Thank you princess we'll have a lot of fun at the toy store." She briefly talked to Courtney then hung up.

Courtney smiled as she walked over to Mya and reached out to her. "Do you feel better now that you two talked?" She gently picked up Mya and laid her on the changing table. She lifted her dress and untaped her diaper. Mya would feel the cool wiped as Courtney cleaned the pee from her skin. "What's your stuffies name? Do you two have lots of fun together?". 

Jessica was annoyed at having her day sidetracked as she pushed on through the traffic. She would have to give Mya a special treat for being so good about this today. While she was on the road she decided she'd give Mya's sister a call now. She knew Mya was nervous about her sister knowing everything so she figured it was best to tell her without Mya in earshot.

Mya nodded her head that she felt better. She didn’t want to be changed by courtney but she had. She held leo through the entire time. “ leo yeah he’s my best friend “ She said softly as she tapped up into a new diaper. “ Thank you! “ She said after she was in a new diaper She couldn’t wait to get her new toy when jessica arrange 

Megan mya sister had just finished up at work when she had received the call from jessica. “ Hey jessica it’s been awhile how are you? “ megan said she was not accepting a call from her so soon. 

Courtney smiled straightening her dress. "Your very welcome what do you say we go to the conference room and watch cartoons in the big screen? "

Jessica smiled if been awhile since she talked to Megan. "Hey how are you? I'm doing pretty good. I was actually calling you about Mya. I know your planning to visit this weekend but there's some stuff you should know before you come out here." Jessica began telling Megan about Mya's boyfriend and how he had been hurting her.

Mya thought about going to the co terence room she didn’t want jessica to come to the office and not see her there so she shook her head no. “ Can i play on the tablet instead? “ She asked after thinking about what she wanted to do.   She placed her thumb back in mouth and sucked it gently. 

Megan sighed hearing about her sister she hated the man and wanted to kill him. she was happy to hear my had gotten out of the house. When she heard about mya being a baby she felt better she knew jessica would protect her. “ That’s great anything is better than mya being in a abusive relationship. Would i still be able to come up this weekend? “ She asked being curious about the situation. 

Courtney smiled and lifted the pacifier hanging from Mya dress to her lips. "I think you'll find this much better than a thumb. Would you like to play with the tablet in your play pen? Or I could get you a blanket to curl up on the couch? "

Jessica was glad Megan took the information well. "Of course you can still come just... she's really shy about this so if she doesn't want to talk right away don't take offense.  I'll text you my address later tonight." She was about 10 minutes away when they got off the phone glad that conversation went well.