LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drifting back together

Nappy_Queen

Jessica smiled as Mya cuddled with her. "Oh my company owns the one you work for now. I'm putting you on an extended leave of absence starting tomorrow for two months.  We'll see how things go from there okay? Don't worry about anything I've got it all under control."

She played the movie and smiled enjoying this calm cuddle time with Mya. She looked cute drinking from the sippy cup Jessica couldn't wait to hold her and give her a bottle tomorrow. When the movie ended it was about 6 pm. Jessica stood up setting Mya on the couch.  She put on House of Mouse. "Watch this while I make dinner okay baby doll" Jessica gave Mya a kiss on the cheek before going to the kitchen. 

Mya liked the thought of having no work for two months but she needed money. jessica already bought her so much. she whined alittle when jessica moved her from her lap she still wanted to cuddle. “ okay what’s for dinner “ mya asked not realizing how hungry she actually was. 

When jessica went in the kitchen mya didn’t want to watch the show put on. She remembered jessica said she could color early so she got off the couch and found the coloring stuff. She sat down on the floor with a spongebob coloring booking and started to color a picture for jessica. It was the least she could do for her.  Mya was so into her coloring she didn’t hear jessica call her name for dinner. 

Jessica made macaroni and cheese and also cooked some broccoli up really soft the mashed it up. She set Mya's food aside to cool and called her to dinner.  When Mya didn't respond after the second call Jessica wondered if she fell asleep.  Jessica came into the living room and smiled seeing Mya sitting down coloring. " Hey cutie pie. What a pretty picture your coloring. It's time for some dinner so let's put our crayons and coloring book away and you can finish your picture tomorrow."

She smiled and helped Maya get everything put away. Jessica picked her up and sat her down at the counter again just like she did for lunch. "Lets get my little Mymy fed then it's time for a bath." It was a quarter to seven and Jessica wanted to get Mya on a regular bedtime routine and have her down by 8. She smiled as she began to feed Mya her dinner.

Mya was surprised jessica telling it was for dinner. She was upset she couldn’t finish her picture but she was also very hungry. “ okay can i finish it after “ she asked as she put it away. 

She didn’t mind be sat on the counter to eat her dinner when she saw the green mush she turned her head away. “ No way i’m  not eating that it looks gross. “ she said turning her head away. She saw the mac n cheese and pointed to that “  i want that “ 

Jessica laughed when Mya fussed about the broccoli. "You haven't even tried it yet silly.  It's broccoli and it's good for you. You have to set okay give it a try but we can do macaroni and cheese first okay". Jessica got a spoonful of Mac and cheese and brought it to Mya mouth.  She smiled when Mya let her feed her and bite by bite they went until they finished the bowl of macaroni. "Good job you finished your Mac and cheese.  Now can you be a big girl for me and try the broccoli?" Jessica held a small spoonful of the mashed broccoli to Mya mouth. 

Mya wanted the mac ncheese with out fuss it was really good. She forgot about the broccoli until jessica brought up the green mush to her face. She pouted looking at it only opening her mouth a tiny bit so jessica could just get the spoon in.  It wasn’t that bad but the mac n cheese was better. She still ate half of the bowl before she turned her head away.

“ Can i finish my picture ? “ Mya asked as she drank some of her water. She didn’t realize she would have to go to bed so early. “ Also can we watch the new episode of the bachelor ? “ 

Jessica smiled as she put the bowls in the sink while Mya drank her water. "You can finish your picture tomorrow and that show is too intense for you right now. Remember we're minimizing anything stressful. Besides it's bath time for a certain little miss."

Jessica picked Mya up and carried her to the bathroom in her bedroom. Setting her down on the counter by the sink she began running her bath. "Tomorrow all of your things should arrive and we can get your room together are you excited?" Jessica added bubbles to the water then helped Mya out of her dress leaving her in just her diaper for the moment. 

mya sighed in frustration she thought jessica would still let her do adult things.  She wasn’t happy being put in to the bath tub. “ you know i can take a shower “ she said as jessica took her dress off. She didn’t even bother to cover herself. She was happy to see the bubbles knowing that would be relaxing.

“ Ooh bubbles “ she said happily already trying to touch the bubbles before she was in the bath. 

Jessica laughed she knew the bubbles would change her attitude toward the bath. She took off Mya's diaper tossing it in the trash before picking Mya up and setting her into the water. She didn't have much as bath toys though this things would arrive tomorrow but she did have two little rubber ducks she placed in the bath with Mya.  "They kind of remind me of the ducks at the park today don't you think? "

Mya looked at the rubber ducks in the tub. “ Yeah they were so cute “ Mya said picking up the rubber duck moving it around the bubbles. She didn’t realize how childish she was acting she thought it was a good way to relieve stress.  Mya felt safe with jessica.  

Mya let jessica clean her only fussing when jessica dumped water of her hair. She also didn’t like getting her butt or private washed by jessica. She was happy to be taken out the bath in wrapped in a warm towel. “ Why do i have to go to bed so early “ she whined as she was led to her room to be changed. “ i’m not tired and really want to finish my picture “

Jessica dried Mya off and had her lay on the bed.  Before getting her diaper Jessica rubbed Mya entire body down with a light lavender scented Lotion. The lavender scent would help her relax and go to sleep. Once she was lotioned down Jessica raised her legs and slid the fresh diaper under her bottom.  Jessica powdered Mya and taped her diaper in place. "You need a regular routine and an earlier bedtime will be good for you. Your picture will be here tomorrow you can color it after breakfast before we go see the ducks again." Jessica dressed Mya into a large pink shirt.  She pulled back the covers of the bed and patted it. "Come on sweet pea time for sleep. "

“ Fine “ mya said with huff getting into bed. She said goodnight to jessica before turning over to try and fall asleep. 

A couple minutes after jessica left mya was hit with a bigger problem she was hit with a a cramp. She knew immediately what it was mya hadn’t gone poop in about three days so her stomach was in extreme pain. She cried out in pain before another cramp hit her. She got out of better and started walking around the room to try and relive the pain but it wasn’t working.  After the third cramp mya had know choice to mess her diaper as the sticky ness spread a crossed her bum. Mya didn’t not like the feeling at all and started to cry out for jessica.  Her diaper couldn’t hold all of her mess so it started to leak on the floor causing mya to cry even more.

Jessica was downstairs cleaning up the kitchen. She was concerned because as far as she knew Mya hadn't had a bowel movement since she arrived.  She was thinking about calling the doctor when she heard faint cries from upstairs. Jessica put down the dish towel and went upstairs.  She smelled the messy diaper as soon as she walked in. 

There she saw Mya her diaper leaking running down her legs. "Uh oh princess did your diapey spring a leak." She took Mya to the bathroom where she undressed her and removed the leaking diaper.  With the way the diaper exploded Mya would need to be cleaned up again.  Dropping the diaper in the trash she turned on the shower. When the temperature was right she put Mya into the shower.  Jessica took her time gently cleaning all the poop from her body.  "See baby is okay we're getting you all cleaned up. No more tears princess." She cooed softly to Mya. 

When she was clean she wrapped Mya in a large warm towel. Getting a fresh diaper from Mya room Jessica took Mya to her own room.  Once more she dried and lotioned Mya down speaking in soft calming tones. Jessica got Mya into her diaper and touched her under the blankets. "Tonight your gonna sleep with me okay princess.  That way I can clean up your room and in the morning you don't have to wake up early while your bedroom is being setup." Jessica rubbed Mya's back as she laid beside her waiting for her to go to sleep. 

Mya wasn’t going to lie her stomach felt much better after she made a mess but she was embarrassed the diaper was horrible. When jessica. came in my continued to cry as her diaper was taken off. When they were the bathroom mya was happy to have the sticky mess rinsed off her. “ i don’t like having messy diapers “ mya complained as she was put into a new one. While she was showered mya started sucking her thumb to relive some of her embarrassment. 

She wasn’t honestly happy to be put into bed with jessica after a long day a nice cuddle wouldn’t feel to bad for mya. She snuggled up to jessica and yawned before closing her eyes in sleeping through the night. Good thing she had a diaper on because she soaked the diaper while she was sleeping. 

Jessica slept through the night with Mya cuddled up to her. She woke early the next morning and felt out of bed letting Mya sleep.  Jessica went downstairs and fixed herself a cup of coffee. She was just about to start cooking when there was a delivery at the door.  Jess opened the door and it was the company with Mya furniture and clothes.  She showed them to the bedroom where they began putting together the furniture pieces. 

The guest room was quickly turned into a large nursery with a changing table and diaper pail. The large white crib was where the bed had been setup.  A matching rocking chair not far from the crib and a pink rocking horse just Mya's size.  Jessica put up duck and teddy bear decals on the wall and they was a pink and white toy box put in the corner. She thanked the handy men and tipped them on the way out. 

Jessica began opening all the boxes hanging and folding all Mya new clothes getting them put away.  She stacked diapers and wipes on the shelves of the changing table putting the rest away on the closet. Satisfied with Mya room she went downstairs and setup the high chair for Mya and her stroller was set up by the front door. Jessica washed and dried the bottles and new plastic dishes for Mya and got them put away. She opened the box of jar baby food in larger adult portions and can formula. Jessica fixed a bottle of formula to go with Mya breakfast making banana oatmeal for her.  While the oatmeal cooked Jessica went upstairs to wake Mya. "Good morning princess time to wake up. "

Mya still wasn’t a morning person so she groaned as jessica woke her up. “ i’m still tired “ she whined as she sat up in bed. As soon as she moved she could feel the soaked wet padding around her skin.  She looked up at jessica getting out of the bed. 

“ Did the stuff come “mya said knowing some of the clothes she picked were suppose to arrived this morning. She followed jessica pith the room her diaper cause her to waddle because it was so full. 

Jessica smiled Mya was so cute in her diaper waddling to her room.  When they got there Mya would see the room was completely transformed.  What was a simple guest bedroom was now a cute oversized nursery. Jessica picked up Mya and laid her on the changing table.  Fastening the safety strap over her she began the process of changing Mya's diaper. "Lets get you changed princess and after breakfast you can look around your room okay?" Jessica opened Mya's soaked diaper and wiped her clean. Tossing the used diaper into the diaper genie she slid one of the purple diapers under her bottom. Jessica powdered Mya's bottom and pulled up her diaper taping it in place. She opened the safety strap picking Mya up. "Lets get some yummies in that belly". She cooed to Mya and tickled her tummy as she took her to the kitchen.

When mya got to the the room she was very surprised at everything looked. She’s wasn’t expecting to have a full nursery just for her. It was definitely nicely set up. she sighed as she was placed on the changing table like a baby. Then jessica spit the strap over her. “ I don’t need that i’m not a baby “ she whined as she was strapped on the table. While she was getting changed she looked around more taking everything in. 

When they got to the kitchen she noticed the high chair. “ oh no way am i sitting in that. I can sit in my regular chair “ She said hoping jessica wouldn’t put her in that. She knew she would be trapped in it. 

Jessica took Mya over to the high chair.  It was yellow with student colored ducks. "Of course your sitting here.  Where else would a princess sit? Besides this will be much more comfortable than sitting at the counter." Jessica got Mya into the high chair buckling her in before sliding the tray in place. "See not so bad is it?" She put a purple bib that said princess in yellow around Mya's neck then came with the warm bowl of oatmeal. "Now let's get some yummiest into your tummy." Jessica began feeding Mya her breakfast as she had done yesterday.

Mya frustrated she didn’t want sit in the high chair. Once she was in there realized quickly that it was better than sitting on the counter top.  “ Yea i guess it’s not to bad “ she said 

The bib was also surprise for mya but she accepted it with out compliant.  She saw jessica come over with a bow she opened her mouth to be fed. She swallowed her first bite of oatmeal. “Do you have to go back to work today “ mya asked accepting another bite of oatmeal. 

Jessica nodded her head. She had arranged her schedule to come in later. "I do which brings up the topic of your schedule for today.  The way I see it we can do 1 of two things.  Either I can take you to work,  I've sissy had things dropped off at my office for you there. Or I can call a service I've used before to come here and take care of you. Which option would you prefer? And before you ask no leaving you home alone is not an option." She smiled at Mya as she fed her. She was proud of how well Mya was handling all these changes. She would never tell Mya but she'd always wanted to take care of her. Now that she was given the chance she would be the best caretaker she could. 

Mya weighed out her options both options sucked but she did not want to stay with a stranger. She also didn’t want to risk one of her co workers dressed as a baby. She thought about it for a few minutes. She would rather be with jessica then stay with a stranger. “ I guess go with you but i don’t want to wear a diaper outside because everyone will see it “ she said as she finished the last of her breakfast. Mya didn’t understand why jessica was being so nice to her but she didn’t mind the care after her abusive relationship. 

Jessica used the bib to wipe Mya mouth then took it off. She took Mya out of the highchair and carried her back up to the nursery. "I think you and I both know the diaper is not a negotiation. You need them princess and besides you look adorable. You went to the park in your diapers and no one thought twice about it." Once again Jessica laid Mya on the changing table while she picked out her clothes. Jessica took out a cute Dora dress and a pink diaper cover. Taking off the shirt Mya slept in Jessica got her dressed. "Do you want to wear your sandals or your crocs today?"

81aP5j5JNPL._AC_UY580_.jpg

Mya sighed she knew that jessica would say that. Then she tempered the lady at he park called her a child and thought she was jessica daughter. Maybe she could use that as advantage  when she went to the office she could just be jessica  baby.  

Mya was happy that jessica didn’t start her down this time on the changing table so she sat up when jessica went to pick out her outfit to see what she would wear. Her face turned bright red when she saw the outfit. “ What no way that’s to babish “ she whined as jessica put it on her anyway. “ My crocs “ she crossed her arms and pouted. There was no way anyone would think mya was adult dressed in that. “ what will i do if need a change while we’re out “ She couldn’t not fathom the thought being changed in public and hoped jessica would have a better plan. 

Jessica put the crocs on Mya and set her down off the changing table. "Why don't you go pick a toy to bring while I pack your bag." Jessica began filling Mya's diaper bag with diapers, wipes, extra clothes. " We'll be in the office mostly today.  I had a changing table delivered so I can change you there.  If you need a change while we're out then we'll use one of those family restroom and I'll change you. No worries princess I told you I've got this. "