LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Bestfriend to Baby (Private with Nappy_Queen)

Lil Chrissie

Christine sighed to herself as she sipped her coffee at the kitchen table, trying to wake up enough before she had to go to work. She hadn't gotten much sleep again because her night was interrupted by an all to familiar alarm clock of wet pj's and soaked sheets. So now her day started far to early with a quick trip to the shower to clean herself up, followed by a stripping of her bed to get her sheets into the washer and bed scrubbed before the stains settled in. Unfortunately for Christine she was getting more and more accustomed to her new nightly chores over the past week just as her parents had, when she was growing up. 

"Uggh I thought I was over this, a 23 year old shouldn't be wetting the bed." she groaned taking another long sip of her coffee Christine opened her laptop and began to search Google trying to find what might have caused her nighttime accidents to return and what she could do to make sure she stayed dry through the night. As she searched various medical and parenting sights she had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she completely missed the sound of her roommates bedroom door opening and closing followed by the footsteps getting closer and closer.

Melinda had been roommates with Christine for 3 years now.  They had been best friends since they were awkward preteens. Melinda had noticed over the past week Christine had been getting up really early which was strange because she was not a morning person.  That along with the repeatedly run washing machine have her a decent idea what was going on.  She came into the kitchen seeing Christine absorbed in her computer.  So much so she didn't even notice Mediums walking up and looking over her shoulder.

"So rather than talk to your best friend who went through painstaking years of nursing school, you'd rather go to Google?" Melinda took a sip of Christine's coffee before deciding to pour her own. Melinda leaned against the counter sipping her coffee. "We're best friends.  If you have a problem we have a problem so talk to me already".

Christine let out a loud gasp as she heard Melinda's voice over her shoulder, "Uhmm Good Morning" quickly shutting her laptop she turned her attention to her long time friend. "It-it's pretty embarrassing & private topic to talk about Melinda. and I was hoping to come up with something on my own before my best friend found out that her 24 year old roommate was wetting the bed every night like she was a baby or something." Christine blushed as she finished her thought and pushed her laptop away. "I guess the cat is out of the bag so, what bright ideas do you have? Google didn't really give me any good answers on how to stop this problem."

Melinda nodded in understanding. No grown woman wanted to admit she was having accidents so she understood. " Well that's because google is a mix of people pretending they know everything and people who give just enough advice to make you want to know more but charge you for the rest of the information. To start coffee can be a bitch on the bladder and I know you chug the stuff like a car does gas. I would suggest switching it out for tea. Also make sure you empty your bladder before going to bed. Give that a try for today and if that doesn't work and you have another accident in the morning I have something else to guarantee you a dry bed." I hug Christine and finish my coffee. Washing my mug out I go to the bathroom to shower and get ready for my shift at work. I knew you wouldn't take my other suggestion easily so I started with the easier change to your diet to see if that remedies the issue. I took a quick hot shower and changed into a pair of Tinkerbell scrubs. I worked in a pediatric medical office and the kids loved the character scrubs so I had a ton of them. I see you still in the kitchen as I grab my lunch from the fridge." Remember cut out the coffee today. I'm gonna order chinese for dinner tonight so don't worry about cooking okay." Lunch in hand and purse in the other I leave and head to work wondering if you would heed my advice.

Christine glanced down at the coffee mug her hand was wrapped around, before slowly setting it back down as she listened to her friends advice. "I guess I can go without anymore coffee for the day and see if that helps.... and if it doesn't I guess I can try something else in the morning if your so sure." she says giving her friend a soft hug before watching her friend head into the shower so she can start her day. "Thanks see you tonight" Christine says watching her friend in the adorable scrubs head out the door and drive away. Letting out a soft yawn she walked out of the kitchen sink and dumped out the rest of her coffee and rinsed her mug. Checking her phone one last time she gathered her things and went to work trying to mentally prepare herself on how she would handle the boring office paperwork without the assistance of coffee. 

Melinda had a busy day as usual in a doctor's office.  Children crying,  injections given,  paperwork to fill and file. When the day was over she was happy to be going home. She had mentioned to her boss about her friends issue though she said it was a friend older daughter. Like her the doctor suggested the idea she had in mind.  Before leaving Melinda grabbed a 3 pack of absorbent underwear large enough for Christine to fit. She wouldn't bring them up unless she had another accident tonight. 

On her way home she stopped at their favorite Chinese restaurant and picked up dinner. Melinda tossed the underwear in her purse and grabbed the food bags.  In the house she saw she got home before Christine. She put the food on the counter and took her purse to her room.  Melinda took a quick shower and changed into a pair of pajamas shorts and a large comfy t-shirt.

Christine's day went by painfully slow, as she sat at her desk filling out enough paperwork to keep a whole paper company in business. Even though she wanted the little pick me up of a nice hot cup of copy Christine was able to stay away, and keep her addiction in control for one day. Mercifully she looked up at the clock and saw that it was time to go home.

As soon as she stepped in the front door Christine could smell the unmistakable scent of the Chinese food. "Mmm smells delicious" as she opened the to go bags and waited for Melinda to come down stairs before digging in.

Melinda came downstairs and smiled seeing Christine made it home.  "Hey how was your day? Did you survive a day without coffee?" She teased knowing her best friend loved her coffee. She grabbed her own containers of food and say on the couch and began eating. "Wanna watch a movie? We could rent new or watch something on one of the streaming subscriptions we have. " Melinda flipped on the TV bringing up Netflix. "Something scary or maybe action?" Melinda ate her food as she waited for Christine to pick what to watch tonight. 

"Uggh barely, it was only one day but I don't know if I'll be able to live without coffee, so I hope this problem is over soon" Christine smiled kicking out of her heels before picking up her containers and following her friend over to the couch. Staring at the screen she watched Melinda scroll through pages of shows and movies as she began to devour her food. "Maybe action? You know I don't like jump scares." Christine sighed feeling a cold shiver run down her back as she remembered all the horrible scary movies she had been forced to watch.

Melinda smiled" Yeah I know, no scary movies." Melinda puts on The Spy Next Door. She eats her food enjoying the movie." Mmm this is good. Try tea you can get one with caffeine." Melinda hoped the lack of coffee solved her friends problem as she couldn't imagine her taking her other solution well at all. 

Melinda smiled and nodded her head. "Just a suggestion is all". Melinda finished her food and by the time the movie ended it was going on 9. She stretched and looked to Christine. " You should take a shower and head to bed early tonight. I've heard you waking up early all week you must be tired. Getting enough sleep is important to."

"Yes mom" Christine joked, letting out a yawn as she stretched out on the couch before standing up  and running her takeout containers to the trash. "see you in the morning," she waved as she walked down the hallway to the bathroom so she could change out of her work clothes and shower. As she finished drying off in the shower Cali slipped into an old pair of sweatpants and a comfy t-shirt before making her way into her bed and climbing under the mountain of sheets and pillows.

Melinda laughed and said goodnight to Christine. She didn't have work tomorrow so she put on another movie and fixed herself a snack. At midnight Mel cleaned up the living room and went to bed. She bored Christine wasn't awoken by another accident. Melinda went to sleep thinking about her plans for her day off. 

As embarrassing as it was that she was going to bed at such an early hour Christine quickly felt herself drift off to sleep not too long after jumping into bed. The night went just like every other night had recently her dreams started off so peaceful and relaxing but eventually they changed into a desperate hunt for a bathroom. Luckily tonight was different she was awakened by a strong pain in her bladder, Christine quickly made her way to the bathroom and pulled down her pjs and sat down on the toilet. Letting out a loud sigh a smile formed on Christine's face as her bladder began to empty. The relief was so great that it took a few moments for her to realize something wasn't right, she didn't hear the soft tinkle of her pee hitting the porcelain but instead all she heard was a soft hiss and a strange warm feeling spreading across her lap. "Nooo" she groaned as she woke up and reached down to find her sheets were soaked again/ 

It was really still dark outside when Melinda woke up.  Lately about now she'd hear Christine getting up and shortly after the washing machine would be running. Melinda wondered how her friend was doing and if maybe she should wake her up so she'd make it to the bathroom if she didn't already have an accident.  She yawned but climbed out of bed and went across the hall.  Gently she knocked on the door as she opened it.  " Chris are you awake?" She whispered as she came into the room.  It was dark in the bedroom and she could hear grumbling.  A smell of pee in the air from her repeatedly soaked mattress. "Did it happen again?"

Christine stirred in her wet sheets trying to figure out why this kept happening to her, she had avoided coffee all day and her sheets were still soaked, letting out a sigh she slowly began to sit up in bed when she heard a soft knock on her door as Melinda pushed it open. "Morning," Christine whispered as she watched her friend make her way across the room until she was right next to the bed. "Umm it uh happened again last night." she continued not actually wanting to say what had happened.

Melinda yawned. "I was worried it might happen again.  Bummer well schedule a doctor's appointment to get checked out.  Until then I have another idea.  I'll get it together and have it ready by the time you get home." Melinda pulled the covers from Christine.  "Go hop in the shower and I'll take care of getting this cleaned up. " She reached over and turned on Christine beside lamp. 

Christine felt her face redden as her roommate flipped on a nearby light and pulled back the covers revealing the large wet stain on her sweat[ants and the sheets beneath her. "Thanks for your help Mel, I promise this won't last much longer." she sighed rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom so she could get out of her wet pj's and clean herself up.

Mel nodded giving her friend a soft smile.  She figured even if the accidents kept happening she'd at least not have to worry about a wet bed with her solution. Melinda quickly stripped the bedding and got it into the wash. While that was washing she sprayed and cleaned Christine's mattress.  Satisfied the mattress just needed to dry Melinda went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for them both. 

As soon as she got in the bathroom Christine peeled off her wet pajamas and jumped in the shower so she could wash away another night time accident. After  cleaning the dry pee of her legs and crotch she quickly dried off before coming into the kitchen wearing an oversized robe. "Thanks.." she said grabbing the plate of delicious smelling food that was waiting for her. "so what is your next idea to fix this?"

Melinda smiled as she sat down to eat. She had everything already but she knew her friend well enough. If she told her now that the plan was to put her in diapers for bed she'd have a fit and refuse. Melinda shook her head. "Don't worry about it you'll see when you get home. Just know I've got a fool proof plan so no more wet bed in the morning. Want to try this green tea?" Melinda poured herself a mug of the hot tea adding honey to it.

Christine gave her friend a curious look as she saw a slight smile form on her face as she dodged the question she had just been asked. "Alright, I guess we can talk about it when I get off work." she nodded sticking her mug out so she could try some of the green tea her friend had brewed. Taking a long sip she winced initially but slowly takes another one as the honey is able to mask enough of the flavor. 

Melinda was glad Christine didn't press the issue. She'd be more agreeable if there was no other option available at the moment.  Melinda smiled and sipped her tea. "See not so bad,  now go get ready for work I'll make you a thermos of tea to take with you. I was thinking about making burgers tonight sound good?" Between the two Melinda was the more proficient cook and she enjoyed it so she prepared most of their meals. 

"Sure that sounds great" Christine smiled as she finished off what little tea she had in her mug before walking over to the sink so she can rinse it out, as she mentally prepared to start her day. Quickly changing into another professional outfit consisting of tight black slacks and a navy blue blouse, Christine eventually made her way back into the kitchen where she saw a thermos full of tea waiting for her. "See you later" she waved stepping out of the door and into the garage.