LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Such An Alien Wakeup

LittleBigToof

Groaning, I stretched out as I was waking up. Something was off though. There was no wall to my left. My arm wasn't off the edge to the right. And what was that soft rustling sound? Had I drank too much last night and gone home with someone? That would be the best and worst. It had been a few months since I last had been with anyone. 

As I opened my eyes to look around, I was confused yet entranced by the stars and spaceships spinning above me. All around were big stuffed animals and bars. I heard the door open and close, but I couldn't look away. As steps came over to me I just giggled and wiggled, surrounded by crinkling and soft things. 

A big lady looked over the edge of the bars to my right. She looked familiar, but so much bigger. Was she the strange lady from the bar last night? How did she get so big? "Mommy!" I burbled out from around something in my mouth. But that was right! She was my mommy! How had I forgotten? 

"That's right princess! It looks like my little angel took well to her sleep lessons! They said earthers made the perfect little babies, but I never expected it to only take one night to implant your new life!" I just stared up at her smiling. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I loved her so it must be good! 

She reached down and lifted me out of… my crib? That's right! I'm a baby girl and that's my crib! She turned to head to my changing table and I saw myself in the mirror. I looked the same as always. A grown woman on the the hip of another much larger woman. My shiny dress was gone, replaced by a cute ruffled pink shirt and big poof diaper. No… that's right… I'm baby! A baby girl on her mommy's hip! And oh! So many stars out that window! I wonder how far away Earth is now? 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/03/10/such-an-alien-wakeup/

Archived