LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers or Huggies?

16 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Do not know.  Though they may look babish.  To me the old pampers do.

As far as absorbance goes not sure

Thanks!?

On 5/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

But isn't cloth backed more babyish????

As I see it, neither is more or less babyish. Most babies today wear cloth backed diapers. Anything intended strictly for babies is babyish.  Some people are just kind of snobbish about their personal preferences and think what they like is right, and any other option is wrong.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

As I see it, neither is more or less babyish. Most babies today wear cloth backed diapers. Anything intended strictly for babies is babyish.  Some people are just kind of snobbish about their personal preferences and think what they like is right, and any other option is wrong.

Your Right and wrong.  the right part is all you said above though wrong about indiviual choices.  Plastic backed diapers are what I grew up in and I enjoy so they are right for me but for many others they prefer the cloth backed diapers.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 3:47 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?! That's awesome!?❤️??????? Let me know how it turns out.?

Well I’ve got my first piece of adult baby furniture, I made myself an adult highchair. 

C21286A0-02F3-4FEE-A82E-FED620E92A0E.jpeg

On 5/24/2021 at 5:04 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks!?

All I know is that every cloth backed diaper I’ve ever worn seemed to seep pee through the cloth backing which I’ve never had happen with a plastic backed diaper. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well I’ve got my first piece of adult baby furniture, I made myself an adult highchair. 

C21286A0-02F3-4FEE-A82E-FED620E92A0E.jpeg

All I know is that every cloth backed diaper I’ve ever worn seemed to seep pee through the cloth backing which I’ve never had happen with a plastic backed diaper. 

Nice pic, you look very comfy!?☺️ And that diapie sure does look thick on you.??? Can't wait to see the rest of the ABDL stuff!?❤️?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nice pic, you look very comfy!?☺️ And that diapie sure does look thick on you.??? Can't wait to see the rest of the ABDL stuff!?❤️?

Well the rest of the ABDL stuff might take a while as we’re fairly constrained for space (ideally I’d like a separate bedroom so I could have a permanent nursery although I’d still like my playpen set up in the living room and my highchair in the kitchen. I wouldn’t have any problem telling [or showing for that matter] any of our house guests that I am an adult baby and that this furniture is for me, I’d happily sit in my highchair or playpen in my diapers for anyone to see. ). 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well the rest of the ABDL stuff might take a while as we’re fairly constrained for space (ideally I’d like a separate bedroom so I could have a permanent nursery although I’d still like my playpen set up in the living room and my highchair in the kitchen. I wouldn’t have any problem telling [or showing for that matter] any of our house guests that I am an adult baby and that this furniture is for me, I’d happily sit in my highchair or playpen in my diapers for anyone to see. ). 

You might want to think that over.  As it could cost you a relationship and or cause problems at work.  If your coworkers or boss knows about that side of you.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

You might want to think that over.  As it could cost you a relationship and or cause problems at work.  If your coworkers or boss knows about that side of you.

Well that isn’t really a concern of mine because we don’t have coworkers or my boss over to our house and since my wife is my mommy that wouldn’t be a problem either and almost all of my friends know that I wear diapers so the chances of any relationship problems is pretty slim (and any of my friends that couldn’t accept this part of me aren’t really friends that I’d miss having as friends). 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well that isn’t really a concern of mine because we don’t have coworkers or my boss over to our house and since my wife is my mommy that wouldn’t be a problem either and almost all of my friends know that I wear diapers so the chances of any relationship problems is pretty slim (and any of my friends that couldn’t accept this part of me aren’t really friends that I’d miss having as friends). 

Good for you!??

45 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Good for you!??

Thanks, it took me years to get back to the place I was when I was a child regarding my diaper wearing and who knows about it. Now I have basically the same attitude about wearing diapers as I did then…if you don’t like it you know where the door is…don’t let it hit you in the ass on your way out. 

• Haha 2
On 5/26/2021 at 12:03 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Your Right and wrong.  the right part is all you said above though wrong about indiviual choices.  Plastic backed diapers are what I grew up in and I enjoy so they are right for me but for many others they prefer the cloth backed diapers.

Great Attitude, I'm disabled so It was easy for me. My family and friends well some lthought it funny and most just didn't care. It didn't changehow anyone treated me. One exception was that a few are nicer to me now. Sharing is so much better than hiding. I was a closeted gay until the age of 45. It is my biggest regret. much happier now that I'm out. If want the story of how that happened (it ain't nice) pm me and I'll tell you.